Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#981 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 03:27 AM

You just want some NS Smut don't you

Why, is that so wrong?? XD

#982 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 August 2020 - 10:09 AM

You just want some NS Smut don't you

I don't care about as much as I did when I was still a shipper 6 years ago. In fact, I don't read NS fanfic and doujin anymore. I'm just here solely for the plot. 

I'm anxious to see if we get some rom com, drama continues or Tokai flat out skips the cave scene.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 28 August 2020 - 10:10 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#983 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 11:54 AM

Well point being is that these NS moments have been nothing but a pleasent surprise so far and the writing for this doujin is fantastic because again much of the cast is completely within character, unlike that disgusting, cringing fanfic faux-shojo trash

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 September 2020 - 10:35 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#984 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 04:28 PM

Well point being is that these NS moments have been nothing but a pleasent surprise so far and the writing for this doujin is fantastic because again much is the cast is completely within character, unlike that disgusting, cringing fanfic faux-shojo trash

I hear that, Phantom!

#985 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 September 2020 - 10:51 PM

de4k81e-1da8767b-b7f4-4598-af06-112d0314

new page.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#986 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 September 2020 - 12:12 PM

Here comes the cave scene. The NaruSaku scene of separation (canon) or Narusaku scene of Requited Love

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 05 September 2020 - 12:14 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#987 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 01:02 PM

Ah yes, the garbage fest of hypocrisy, and killing of NaruSaku not only as a ship even but for anyone that bothers to pay attention to the series, the obliteration of their friendship and the notion THAT THEY WERE EVER FRIENDS. That scene makes it sound like that Nardo and Sakura never cared about each other as individuals,  they just stuck together for their mutual Sasukegasms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hopefully this fanfic can correct this miscourse, but from what I see, that is not gonna be a problem :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 October 2020 - 03:56 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#988 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:36 PM

Off-topic for a sec, Tokai did an amazing job on this page. The detailing is stunning!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#989 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:47 PM

Off-topic for a sec, Tokai did an amazing job on this page. The detailing is stunning!

yeah, that moon looks astounding.

and another off-topic question, does anyone know how the hell Naruto was able to be damn near in space in the movie and not die? And how as he flying? 

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 September 2020 - 03:48 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#990 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 05:44 PM

Holy crap!! O_O

#991 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 September 2020 - 07:15 PM

Hmm, I just noticed that as well maybe Tokai will come up with a reason why this can happen.

#992 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:17 AM

It really is!

#993 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 13 September 2020 - 04:38 PM

Did naruto land on the moon in one of those panels?

#994 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:46 PM

Did naruto land on the moon in one of those panels?

It's very hard to describe but Naruto is actually falling into the crater from that "Big Bang" explosion that plummet the earth on the previous page. I don't know how or what causes the explosion on the moon itself, unless the beam was so big ala DBZ levels that it hit the moon on its trajectory. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#995 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 06:33 AM

It's very hard to describe but Naruto is actually falling into the crater from that "Big Bang" explosion that plummet the earth on the previous page. I don't know how or what causes the explosion on the moon itself, unless the beam was so big ala DBZ levels that it hit the moon on its trajectory. 

I think that is the case. Hopefully we'll get a more detailed explanation in the following pages.

As for Tokai, props to him! He's doing an amazing job. I never really thought I could like something even remotely similar to The Last, yet here I am, reading his story. :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#996 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 03:14 PM

Ah yes, the garbage fest of hypocrisy, and killing of NaruSaku not only as a ship even but for anyone that bothers to pay attention to the series, the obliteration of their friendship and the notion THAT THEY WERE EVER FRIENDS. That scene makes it sound like that Nardo and Sakura never cared about each other as individuals,  they just stuck together for their mutual Sasukegasms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hopefully this fanfic can correct this miscourse, but from what I see, that is not gonna be a problem:smile:

My concern for this scene is that Tokai will skip Naruto's heart demon. It is a its a Chinese wuxia reference when one's heart is filled with negative emotions (which is is seen in many Chinese cultivation novels). Naruto has been traumatized since childhood from Sakura's infatuation over Sasuke. From the hospital scene in part 1 to chapter 693.

He needs vent out these negative emotion otherwise its going to be a repeat. He's going to be the same way to Sakura just as he's done in the canon to Hinata... drink his life away and neglect his NS child or children.

Naruto had experienced Sakura's feelings in the Genjutsu. although, he will not deny Sakura's feeling, that heart demon will devour his sanity because he will be questioning himself "what if Sasuke and Sakura become close". Because there will be times when Sakura and Sasuke will be alone as friends or part of a two man cell team when Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Sakura. 

This will be the perfect scene for Naruto to vanquish the heart demon and just vent his frustrations. It should be something like the canon version, but different and more logical approach. I'm sure Naruto is going to repeat his phrase "I hate when people lie to themselves". Of course it should set off a chain reaction for Sakura to get angry, but she knows Naruto had suffered greatly from her childhood crush.

That's more than enough to break her heart and make her cry. She might or might not retort back at her second failed confession before leaving Naruto alone. Naruto on the other hand, noticed that he broke Sakura's heart. Going by the canon, the reason why never confessed to Sakura because he wanted to make Sakura happy because her feelings towards Sasuke and what he said to sai and what was also said in that chapter 693. 

Guilt is the first step of vanquishing the demon heart and make Naruto trust her more. And off course the usual patch up romance scene at the conclusion. That's how i would have write it if i was the author  :hehehe:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 14 September 2020 - 03:16 PM.

#997 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 03:17 PM

@Chatte It's been five years since I've seen you posted here. How have you been  :hehehe:

#998 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 03:58 PM

@Chatte It's been five years since I've seen you posted here. How have you been  :hehehe:

Hey dear! Weeeeeeell, a looot has happened in my personal life which kept me away from everything Naruto and not only.

I even lost my blog where I  posted the theories at some point. I was quite in a depressive moment of my life when that happened tbh.

However, I managed to get it back, managed to get my life on track, and now I'm coming back, hehe. :D

That's basically it. The short version. :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#999 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 01:16 PM

I missed your Theory Thread because Ramenatsu posted a lot of the Japanese response and kishi's interviews fro 2chan forum.

#1000 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:37 PM

Hey dear! Weeeeeeell, a looot has happened in my personal life which kept me away from everything Naruto and not only.

I even lost my blog where I  posted the theories at some point. I was quite in a depressive moment of my life when that happened tbh.

However, I managed to get it back, managed to get my life on track, and now I'm coming back, hehe. :D

That's basically it. The short version. :D

Well, better late than never to come back to the fold, Chatte :) It's good to have you back!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users