• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#61 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

All Naruto has to do is make Sakura his concubine, so that way he doesn't need to leave hinata and the kids.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#62 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:43 AM

All Naruto has to do is make Sakura his concubine, so that way he doesn't need to leave hinata and the kids.

You should probably stop giving an author attention when he makes you wish your favorite character was a whore cause it's a step up for her.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#63 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

Wait ... Karin is an uzumaki ... so Sarada is the embodiement of the Connection between Uchia and Uzumaki ... that makes Bolt and Sarada far fetched relatives ... what would make their possible future relationship ... somewhat incest ... oh god, my brain xD

4032660-3307099011-Vs8jG.gif

LOL I know this is bad but at least she would be able to pay her loan bc the Sauce (Sanchez Ventilator ) sure as hell ain't giving any penny to her  he spend it all on banging Karin :roll:.   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#64 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

You should probably stop giving an author attention when he makes you wish your favorite character was a whore cause it's a step up for her.

Or you could have Sakura ruined Naruto and Hinata's relationship and steal Hinata's husband for herself. Don't know what's better.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#65 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

4032660-3307099011-Vs8jG.gif
LOL I know this is bad but at least she would be able to pay her loan bc the Sauce (Sanchez Ventilator ) sure as hell ain't giving any penny to her  he spend it all on banging Karin :roll:.

This^^

#66 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:07 AM

I hope Sarada kills everyone. :zaru:

...kidding!

...or am I?

Well considering who's spawn she is half of. :zaru:

YES! THE SASUSAKU SHIP FINALLY SANK! LOL but, i sure feel bad for sakura, and sarada though...but i hope naruto makes everything A-OKAY! narusaku fixes everything! lol

Uh, not that I don't agree or enjoy it, but how long have so many have said that only to be proven wrong? Just saying to expect a twist.

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 June 2015 - 10:21 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#67 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:12 AM

ye bring the 4chan goodiness here ye

#68 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:16 AM

Now it's time for the same reaction once more:

#69 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:18 AM

Now it's time for the same reaction once more:

Hey long time no see NU01. how have you been doing? Yeah, we are having a blockbuster part here for the remaining week.

#70 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

:argh:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#71 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hey long time no see NU01. how have you been doing? Yeah, we are having a blockbuster part here for the remaining week.

Silently watching this nightmare, thanks for asking, I have nothing to say, so I'm just reading yours discussions in Great Discussion thread.

If there will be another "turn" to Sakura, I woudn't be surprised, but this, oh boy, that was fun.

#72 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

Welp, I'm glad this chapter made one thing clear: Sasuke ain't sh* t.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#73 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:37 AM

Three chapters left. I bet you anything that it's a red herring. Kishimoto just trying to stir up more drama.  :glare: Suigetsu didn't seem entirely certain about the DNA sample. So who knows? 
If Karin really IS the mother, then it will be glorious. However, I've learned to never take anything Kishimoto does seriously. After all...he IS a master at RED HERRINGS am I right?  :zaru:
  :zaru:  :zaru: 

The SasuSaku tears are nice for the moment. But I seriously wouldn't be surprised if this was honestly all misleading. I wouldn't put it past Kishimoto.

Keep on ruining yourself and this series, Kishimoto. Just keep on beating that dead horse until it's dust.

On a side note, it was kind of nice to see Team Taka, even if Karin wasn't there. I get the feeling she wasn't there because it would 100% confirm or debunk that she's Salad's mother. Nice to see Yamato again since the war, I guess.

Not sure if the "Sakura-chan" was in the original text or just a mistake.

Of course, Naruto only starts bashing on Sasuke when it concerns Sakura's well-being.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 11 June 2015 - 10:38 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#74 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:38 AM

O_o 

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#75 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:43 AM

yes, he's probably the only author in the world that gives red herrings more developement than the actual plot ... 95% more ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#76 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:55 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I'm dying inside, really................................................ :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 June 2015 - 10:56 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#77 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:00 AM

I don't really care is it red hearing or not, it was just to ridiculous, once a great shonen, reduced to a pittiful soap-opera, with ruining dreams of fangirls, all I can say:

#78 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:05 AM

Kishi's just throwing a tantrum.

#79 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:06 AM

I hate this series so much. Creating so much drama for the sake of grabbing the readers' attention is so pathetic. I'm pretty sure this is just a cheap trick from Kishimoto, and it'll turn out that Sarada is Sakura's daughter in the end (though I have no idea how b/c I didn't pay attention to the details).

Btw, CHOUCHOU, STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#80 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:10 AM

lol, I did bring it up not long ago that Mitsuki looks like he could be Orochimaru in a new, younger body somehow.

he planted a spy in konoha!

Uhm well.
There is still a Chance Sarada was made in the lab by mixing Karin cells with Sasuke cells. I would not celebreate yet.
(But that would make no sense either: If Karin would want Sasukes child, why give it away?)

Another thing is Suigetsus Quote "I thought this is from Karins birth BUT-"
There is still a Chance that the thing wich Suigetsu made the test is not Karin's umbilical cord.

Maybe it's Salad's? Hmm. idk who else's it could be (other than sasuke's or even sakura's but how and why (for the latter) would she get her hands on those).

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)