40 replies to this topic

#41 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:38 AM

I must've missed that, when do they bring that up? 

and I totally agree with you there when it comes to Boruto and Sarada... 

Like T XD mentioned,  all we need is the first chapter, I mean I'll even argue maybe 2 chapters to make a full judgement. 

I mean if we're putting baseball logic in its three strikes and you're out.  

He missed the mark with Naruto, and he missed the mark with gaiden. So that's two. If he really means to do what he wants, he has to do it with zero hesitation... Will it happen? only time well tell. 

I mean I know I've mentioned it before the only decent to good thing Kishi has done that I go back to reread is the Mario one-shot. He does have a way to tell a good story through that alone.... 

Truthfully, I think Kishi should go to a different magazine because after Bleach, and from what I'm hearing Toriko.. Jump does not feel like a safe haven for mangaka as many people have made it to be with their stories. Too be honest the only story I even care about in that magazine aside from One Piece is My Hero Academia, and if anything happens to that Oh  Jump better be watching their six cause I'll be coming in with full force if they mess with that series. 

SO far the only series from Jump that had great endings were Assassination Classroom and Nisekoi.. Bleach didn't get that treatment and I know why cause WSJ editors and Kubo had always conflict with one another, and I know for a fact that ending is not what Kubo intended.

I could continue going on, but all I can say is lets see if Kishi's "official new series" ends up in Jump or a different magazine, plus a release date on the manga with at the very least two chapters.

When their editor proposed to make a part 2 to Reversi (which is clearly the equivalent of Death Note) but the main characters (the real life authors) up and say that they don't want to do it and want to end their story on a high note instead of milking it to no end. Its widely agreed that the part 2 of Death Note was clearly inferior to its first part and they are very likely aware of this. Their motto is to create short stories that strive on quality and not cash cowing. The real life authors are rebelling against the system that ruined Naruto. Obviously, One piece has been going on for way longer than intended which  is kinda sad because I would have been excited to know what kind of stories Oda could come up with.

Kishimoto can only make narusaku happen through their children. I definitely know that he is not happy with Naruhina with simple moments like Naruto not sleeping with her during Hokage day says a lot. Its typically a serious sign that a married couple is not doing well and won't last. I find it hilarious that sawyer7mage supports Luffy and Nami by mentioning arguments like a parallel with Roger and Rouge, Oda marrying a Nami cosplayer which is almost identical to Kishimoto regarding Sakura but he conveniently choses to ignore it.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 08 November 2016 - 05:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users