308 replies to this topic

#281 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

A bit curious but did we find out if Naruto still calls her Sakura-chan from raw or not?

I think He shouldn't.
It's immature.
Man only use it for lover.

#282 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:00 AM

I think He shouldn't.
It's immature.
Man only use it for lover.

Not really

"Chan" is used as an affectionate suffix, I also think it's a waste and makes no sense right now but...he said it in the raw

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#283 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:05 AM

Not really

"Chan" is used as an affectionate suffix, I also think it's a waste and makes no sense right now but...he said it in the raw

Oh shut up.

Lol.

Wow, someone should make an edit of Sarada asking, "Why you called my mom -chan???"

#284 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:15 AM

Not really

Yeah, you are right.
A father could use -chan to his children.

Wait he said that?

#285 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:31 AM

Yeah, you are right.
A father could use -chan to his children.

Wait he said that?

yup

Oh shut up.

Lol.

Wow, someone should make an edit of Sarada asking, "Why you called my mom -chan???"

It would be fitting, I would act like this too if a stranger suddenly called my mom by a pet name 

Edited by Nar123, 26 May 2015 - 02:58 AM.

#286 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:48 AM

He should just called sakura with her own name.

Kishi could retcon it or change it on volume release.

#287 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:48 AM

It eould be fitting, I would act like this too if a stranger suddenly called my mom by a pet name 

You could be right. Then again for all we know Sakura may talk up how her and Naruto used to be close. Now I doubt it, but hell I'm sure Kishimoto would come up with some kind of excuse as that. After all the voice acting crew (or whoever wrote the interview in their name) said something like "Sakura and Naruto are closer then husband and wife" or "are closer then soul mates" (whatever that means, and I don't really remember which statement is right).

#288 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:50 AM

@tiller
That va statement should address to narusasu. The hetero Brockback mountain.

#289 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:50 AM

Question time, yes another one.

From what I understood Karui ended up with Chouji because of her name. Because apparently her name means "light" as in she's skinny while Chouji's fat. Opposites of each other, more like making fun of them but hey.

So does her name really mean or have any connection to being lean?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#290 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

l like that Naruto still calls Sakura "Sakura-chan" for if no other reason than to piss off NH shippers.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#291 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:56 AM

Question time, yes another one.
From what I understood Karui ended up with Chouji because of her name. Because apparently her name means "light" as in she's skinny while Chouji's fat. Opposites of each other, more like making fun of them but hey.
So does her name really mean or have any connection to being lean?

No. It just made together because reasons.

#292 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:58 AM

No. It just made together because reasons.

Ok so whoever said that was wrong. Thanks for the answer.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#293 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:00 AM

Ok so whoever said that was wrong. Thanks for the answer.

If you ask me, this Gaiden tells me it doesn't matter who's the mother or who got who. It's all about that the men has a child.

#294 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

You could be right. Then again for all we know Sakura may talk up how her and Naruto used to be close. Now I doubt it, but hell I'm sure Kishimoto would come up with some kind of excuse as that. After all the voice acting crew (or whoever wrote the interview in their name) said something like "Sakura and Naruto are closer then husband and wife" or "are closer then soul mates" (whatever that means, and I don't really remember which statement is right).

From what the gaiden gave us until now Naruto is nowhere as close to Sakura as he was before... to the point where he basically didnt remember Sasuke's always travelling and with Sakura's "child" Salad not behaving in a manner that shows she is close to Nardo

#295 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

@tiller
That va statement should address to narusasu. The hetero Brockback mountain.

I remember SN got a shout out, but I also recall NS being brought up directly. As well as Sakura and Hinata having been best friends forever... for whatever reason.

#296 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:09 AM

From what the gaiden gave us until now Naruto is nowhere as close to Sakura as he was before... to the point where he basically didnt remember Sasuke's always travelling and with Sakura's "child" Salad not behaving in a manner that shows she is close to Nardo

Oh I'm not saying that. My point is Sakura may have told Salad about how close she and Naruto used to be. Which maybe why Salad wasn't caught off guard by the "chan" being added.

It is true that no matter how much Team 7 reuniting was supposedly the driving force behind part 2, in the end Team 7 never really united in any meaningful way. Sasuke left, then Naruto stopped hang out with Sakura. The best that may end up being said is Naruto is going to train/help raise Salad, well Sasuke will train/help raise Burrito in the upcoming movie. So... you know that and all. Not that Sakura seems to matter. She's presumably dying of something (heart break probably knowing Kishimoto) yet Naruto hasn't bothered to see her. Not that it's his job, but if he was her friend you'd think he'd at least send a clone to see how she was.

#297 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

I do believe Kishi will talk about how Sakura and Naruto were close but it is not going anywhere with the plot because all it will get is a passing glance. They had a more psrsonal and heartwarming relationship than this. Sakura was his driving force.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=x7DAZcNYurU

Once again this is the song that reminds me of them the most. Cheerleader by onmi. Hinata was never Naruto's strength. It was Sakura and I love how SS and NH fans are taking each other out.

#298 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

@Nar123

So you also know that in the raw Naruto still calls "Sakura-chan"? Why didn't you say that earlier?

Wait, can anyone tell me..

1. When the english chapter usually/suppose to come?

2. When the raw chapter usually/suppose to publish?

Edited by xpopurix, 26 May 2015 - 10:04 AM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#299 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

The English ones come in the early hours of Thursday, the raws usually the following Monday (when it's officially released in Japan).

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#300 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:25 PM

And that's perfectly fine we all are and all of our opinions are open for debating that's why we're all here . Even though I don't think  Kishimoto is the victim in here . I don't think things are complicated now , that part we've passed it long time ago , and what we see now is his true colors as a writer bc there's nothing to hide the cat is out of the bag as they say .   

There is just to much evidence that proves to me and the rest that he's a hack that supports this notion . The  thing that proves that he's a hack its in the parts I bolded previously , that in no way is the mark of an writer . And I don't know if you've seen all of his interviews but he did insulted his readers more then once and even mocked us that's unforgivable . So far he said he likes to "deceive/troll" his readers to confuse us and then says we read the manga wrong and put the blame on the readers for criticizing him ,  made tons of sexist remarks , making inconsistent interviews trying to explain his s h i t, admitted that he based his story on popularity , admitted that the only thing that changed for him so far is having more money , used an RL tragic event like 9/11 to explain one of his plot points and excuse his sh*tty writing (that's disgusting). How can I as a reader see this as anything  different after all of this !? All of his credibility is gone .

The thing is ever since this ending happened they tried to lure us  back  with their same marketing crap this was obvious . First it was with the Movie then it was with the Novels and now with this Gaiden with rehashing the whole story , pulling the nostalgia crap , and doing the same pattern of retconing and creating red herrings  it just becoming so much obvious with all the evidence we have they're doing the same thing over and over again bc they don't know any better . There is no story but only gaining profit that's all they care about .  

I think too that he's showing his true colors now, but he's forced to write about something he didn't decide in the beginning. So it must be difficult to find good ideas. IMO, that's why everything is so phony and bad.
I'm aware of the interviews, but I tend to interpret all this by the reaction of a really embarrassed man that does'nt know what to say anymore because editors tell him to say certain things, and he's also wanting to say other things to expiate himself, and sometimes the truth is just out of his mouth makes him even more embarrassed. That's how I interpret all this. But I understand some people are just angry at him. It's understandable. It's just that, I think there is something hidden under all that. I try to keep in mind that Kishimoto is NEVER ALONE TO DECIDE.

Well, you're free to think whatever you want if it makes you happy. However, he was the one who said that NS/MK was just a red herring.

I don't think something because it's making me happy. I think something because it appears to me to be the truth.

Edited by Otaru, 26 May 2015 - 10:26 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users