KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:41 PM

Haha, don't worry, I didn't think anything of it wink.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#22 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

5/14/10 9:50 PM

Today was fun!!!! At school, we had the eighth grade Crawfish Boil, and afterwards, a dance! We had the dance in the gym, and it was hot and sweaty, but great, nonetheless! Later, a bunch of my friends and I went to Chili's to have dinner together, which was also insanely fun! I'm going to do the same thing next week for my birthday!

But, of course, we're talking about me, so something did go a little wrong. After my mom picked me up from Chili's, she whispered to me, "Ashtyn...you smell..."

I said, "Ummm, huh?"

"You smell really bad..." She then launched into a hygiene talk....which was embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as being with my friends in a public place smelling really badly!!!! But oh well, I got over it quickly. Least I had a lot of fun!

What did you do today?

Later.

Song of the Day: Attack by SOAD

#23 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

hey i haven't been here for a while. That story about your mom made me cry. My uncle died 2 months ago sad.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

#24 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 16 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey i haven't been here for a while. That story about your mom made me cry. My uncle died 2 months ago sad.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

I'm so sorry sad.gif

#25 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

thanks... I really miss him

#26 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:03 PM

5/18/10 2:53 PM

Just got home from school. I am SO happy this is the last week of school! However, I'm not so happy about this week being final exam week. Yesterday, I took my Earth Science Exam (just volcano crap, so...I'm good), and today, I took my English and Social Studies exam. The SS exam was friggin easy! All it was was Civil Rights Movement facts! Tomorrow will be my PE exam ( dry.gif ), Thursday will be my Lit and Pre-Algebra exam, and Friday- none! I'll be a half-day, the last day, and my birthday! w00t.gif

Also, has anyone heard of the movie, "The Human Centipede"? BlackBuster Critic on Youtube reviewed it, and I watched the trailer, and it is the one of the most twisted, disgusting...seemingly interesting movie I have heard about. I might go see it. Look it up if you haven't heard of it. Just be warned- take the title, "The Human Centipede" literally.

Later.

Song of the Day: I Love the Dead by Alice Cooper

#27 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

1.Sorry, u said it's the final exams WEEK?? Bcz examinations here last a month!!!
2. Exam in PE? That's just lmao! XD XP
3.I haven't watched that movie Kona-chan... :/
4.I luv ur song of the day! whatthekitten.gif

#28 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

1....I couldn't imagine that arg.gif
2. I know! The exam is how to play friggin softball/baseball and volleyball! I mean, seriously!
3. 'Tis not for ze faint hearted!
4. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#29 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:07 AM

5/19/10 10:04 PM

I'm blogging out of excitement! My birthday is in two days! Yay!!!!

Oh, and also blogging out of appallation....even if that isn't a word, according to spell-check.

I managed to fail my PE exam....

BUT HOW?!?!?!

Song of the Day: Kakashi's Theme from Naruto

#30 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:53 PM

5/20/10 2:51 PM

Probably not going to school tomorrow, so it's my last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last day of junior high, I got my relationship with a certain boy in check, I signed a TON of yearbooks, and made sure to give everybody a hug goodbye! Summer before high school, here I come!!! What do you do/did you do on your last day of school?

Later.

Song of the Day: Say Goodbye by Skillet

#31 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:31 AM

I'm wide awake and can't go to sleeep! 111193.gif 111193.gif 111193.gif

#32 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:10 AM

Last thing I did in Junior High? Got into a fight and kicking an ass to kingdom come

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#33 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

Went out with a bang, huh? tongue.gif

#34 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:30 AM

5/23/10 10:23 PM

Just got home from a date with my dad. We first went 'cross the lake and went to a Japanese steak house. Afterwords, we saw a movie. The only ones that were showing soon were Shrek and Letters to Juliet. I wasn't in the mood for a chick flick (heck, I never am), so I chose Shrek. It was alright, I guess, but the 3D glasses I had to wear were terribly annoying. Give the movie a 6/10. On the way back, we sang at the top of our lungs some of our favorite songs. That was probably the best part! I love my dad.

Later.

Song of the Day: Breakfast in Hell by Newsboys (and, because I love it so much, I shall LOUDLY sing the chorus:

WHEN THE TOAST IS BURNT AND ALL THE MILK HAS TURNED AND CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS WAVING FAREWELL WHEN THE BIG ONE FINDS YOU MAY THIS SONG REMIND YOU THAT THEY DON'T SERVE BREAKFAST IN HELL~)

#35 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:49 AM

5/30/10 8:33 PM

OK, finally updating! Today, instead of going to the usual church I go to, I went to one that my dad used to pastor, because it was their anniversary, and they wanted my dad to preach. Gosh, the whole friggin place was made of nostalgia, since this was were I grew up. When I talked to most of the people, they were like, "Ashtyn, is that you? Oh, what a pretty thing you are! I hadn't seen you since you were about three feet off the ground!" in their Southern drawl. There was a cemetery behind the church I used to play in all the time. Looking around, I found a few gravestones that gave me a bit of a shock. Also, the house I used the live in was right near it, about ten feet away. I didn't get to actually go inside, but I looked at the yard. It reminded me of how I used to play when I was little.

There wasn't a neighbor for miles around, and I went to school an hour away, so I had to play by myself. To keep me company, I made up a bunch of imaginary friends and played what I called "one-person games". My favorite imaginary friend was an anthropomorphic cat (I was obsessed with cats, even to the point where my favorite outfit was a dress with cats all over it) later dubbed "Lucy", who I'd "save the world" with. We'd always battle the bad guys from movies and cartoons we've seen, and even made up a few ourselves. I'd also play with my older brother sometimes. We would usually get shovels and work on our whole to China. We never did get very far.... We'd also swim in the creek and look at cows. And touch them. But we couldn't tip them.

On a side note, I got a new hairstyle. Not much to say there. Oh, and my cousins are coming tomorrow. Five of them in fact. What a joy. Haha, no really, we'll have fun smile.gif

Later.

Song of the Day: Love Me Do by the Beatles

#36 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:34 AM

Oh boy you're lucky to get out of school when you did, I still have another whole two weeks worth of college left before I get any time off. sad.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#37 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

I wanna see ur new hairstyle!!!

I had my hair cut, too. I want to make my hair look like a manga character. I'm doing that eventually... XD
The Beatles? You mean the old group? I've never listened to them! XP

#38 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ May 31 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh boy you're lucky to get out of school when you did, I still have another whole two weeks worth of college left before I get any time off. sad.gif

arg.gif College must be fun.

I wanna see ur new hairstyle!!!

#39 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:51 PM

YAY!! I LIKE IT!! a_dance.gif

It suits you just in a perfect way!!! XD =D

#40 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:41 AM

Thank you, dear happy.gif

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 06 June 2010 - 01:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users