776 replies to this topic

#561 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:20 AM

Used to be a Democrat. Became a Republican after the first two years under Obama. Became an independent once Trump became the nominee for Republicans in 2016. Am now merely a conservative leaning libertarian. It feels so rewarding not to feel inclined to root for either "team" and see almost all politicians as a bunch of liars who couldn't care less about the people who vote them into office.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#562 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:32 AM

Thanking you all to Trump supporters! Trump as officially ruined this country to the point that I would rather live in a apocalypse. Thank you every much. 

How has he ruined the country? Do tell.

Liberal tears are still so delicious :D

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 29 September 2017 - 02:33 AM.

#563 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:05 PM

How has he ruined the country? Do tell.

How do you know they're a liberal? Don't assume people's political stance.

Reasons you can look up at any newsite. Being an avid Trump supporter you'll close your eyes to this but; The latest, demonstrating his authoritarian policies when calling for the suspension of football players who don't break the law. If he was a private citizen this would be different, but as he's the president I argue he's limiting freedom of speech, a freedom which america is soso proud of. Other thing that weirds me out is that he lies about creating jobs, because he's not doing that at all.

ナルサク

#564 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

I guess there is no hope for America no matter who won that election. Hilary would have invited all that Syrian (if I'm not mistaken) refugees here and Isis would have blend in well in the crowd. That could be disastrous perhaps from the time of the election, Isis may have commenced several their terrorist attacks on this nation by now. Now we have this fiasco charade cooked up by the Trump Administration and this so called "Commander In Chief"   :zaru:

There is no point explaining when everything is on the net, which the latest events are about the NFL and the Venezuela. If they think kneeling is dishonoring the National Anthem, then I feel like going to Washington DC and call out Trump and have him watched me as I hang the American flag upside down (even when that means treason on my behalf). America under distress. 

Liberal tears calls for a new age of "White Supremacy". 

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 29 September 2017 - 05:50 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#565 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

How do you know they're a liberal? Don't assume people's political stance.

Reasons you can look up at any newsite. Being an avid Trump supporter you'll close your eyes to this but; The latest, demonstrating his authoritarian policies when calling for the suspension of football players who don't break the law. If he was a private citizen this would be different, but as he's the president I argue he's limiting freedom of speech, a freedom which america is soso proud of. Other thing that weirds me out is that he lies about creating jobs, because he's not doing that at all.

Football players bowing to the flag because they feel oppressed is just stupid. They make millions and millions each year, but they're oppressed? Give me a freaking break. And Trump has millions of people backing his statements up and completely agree with what he said. If you can't sand for the flag during the national anthem, then quite frankly, you get the kitten out. 

Trump limiting freedom of speech? Have you looked up what the radical left is doing lately? THAT is limiting free speech. Trump saying bad things about football players who don't stand for the flag is not limiting free speech. For Christ sake.

Also, the stock market has been at an all time high ever since he got into office. You can continue to think he's not doing a good job, blind as you may be, but I'll be voting for him again. As far as I, as a working class American am concerned, he's doing a damn fine job. I'd rather have a bully in office than another pussy who actually did nothing but lie and play golf every chance he got. 

#566 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

Football players bowing to the flag because they feel oppressed is just stupid. They make millions and millions each year, but they're oppressed? Give me a freaking break. And Trump has millions of people backing his statements up and completely agree with what he said. If you can't sand for the flag during the national anthem, then quite frankly, you get the kitten out. 

Trump limiting freedom of speech? Have you looked up what the radical left is doing lately? THAT is limiting free speech. Trump saying bad things about football players who don't stand for the flag is not limiting free speech. For Christ sake.

Also, the stock market has been at an all time high ever since he got into office. You can continue to think he's not doing a good job, blind as you may be, but I'll be voting for him again. As far as I, as a working class American am concerned, he's doing a damn fine job. I'd rather have a bully in office than another pussy who actually did nothing but lie and play golf every chance he got. 

I don't care if the players are stupid or feel oppressed. This isn't about that and I didn't make that argument. Football players' job is to play sport, not announce their loyalty to the government, so they should only be fired for not playing sport well.

Also I don't care what the radical left is doing and we're not talking about them right now. You practise whataboutism quite well and it's something Trump excels in too. Freedom of speech is freedom without government intervention to talk/do as you wish, so if the head of the government's words had any consequences for the players that would be limiting their freedom definitely.

If you want it to be like this fine but call a spade for a spade and don't call america the land of the free.

ナルサク

#567 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

The thing is that it's not the players themselves that are claiming to be oppressed. The whole thing is about protesting police brutality against blacks and other minorities in general, which has been getting exposed more and more as people have started using their phone cameras.

As for the whole thing about the anthem itself, there is West Virginia v. Barnette.

2e5.gif

#568 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:57 PM

Increase in stock market doesn't mean increase in jobs. Reports show that USA have an increase in stock market every 3 to 4 months, but increase in jobs isn't meeting the expected number every month nor is it growing.

#569 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:39 AM

Oh boy this thread is back up again.

Anyway check out this video about the whole NFL Protests, how Trump's behaviour is hypocritical and check out around 12:00 to see who else took a knee during the US Anthem as a means of protest.

#570 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:26 AM

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://www.facebook...QZFZDcFnCGDWVGc

Trump isn't perfect, but he's better than anything idiots like her would vote for. 

#571 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

Kneeling isn't about themselves. It's about sending a message about racial inequality, except last week perhaps, when it also became a show of unity against Trump's words. The movement was dying until he gave it fire. 

The message is effective because football is televised and reaches a large crowd of people, and some of these football players are well known. How much they make is irrelevant. It's essentially a peaceful, non-disruptive protest. They're not delaying the game or causing any physical harm to others. 

Trump is always against protest.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#572 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:14 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how no body had a single problem with Trump. But then he ran as a Republican. 

He's a racist! No he isn't. Name one racist thing he said, and building a wall isn't racist.

He's sexist! No he isn't. Aside from a comment he made in A PRIVATE CONVERSATION twelve years ago, there is zero proof of him being sexist. 

He's damaging the country! Like Hillary would have been better? Also, no he isn't. Maybe for brain dead leftists because he's taking away their "free" kitten, but that's about it. He's gaining support every singe day because people are tired of the BS the left puts out.

He conspired with Russia! LOL, I can't believe this is still going on. There is zero proof of these claims, and even the former FBI directer said it was false.

He's an offensive bully! Good! I hope you go cry in your safe space, snowflake! Welcome to the the real world where not everybody thinks like you.

His policies are going nowhere! Then blame those stupid Rhinos getting in the way. Also, he has to have time to get things set in motion. He can't just snap his fingers and have it all magically happen.

I have a very strong feeling mid-term election is going to be a slaughter house for the Democrats and "Republicans" who are constantly getting in the way. 

"But the polls show his approval rating is at an all time low!"

You mean the same polls that said Hillary was going to win? lol. I'm loving this presidency and watching the left lose their minds. 

#573 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

Let me turn this topic around. Please tell me about Trump's wonderful accomplishments.

Now you can't respond criticism with -look at what that other politician has done it's much worse haha

Still wondering btw, when antifa threatened qith civil war because that was news to me lmao

Edited by sushi., 01 October 2017 - 02:25 PM.

ナルサク

#574 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:55 PM

Let me turn this topic around. Please tell me about Trump's wonderful accomplishments.

Now you can't respond criticism with -look at what that other politician has done it's much worse haha

Still wondering btw, when antifa threatened qith civil war because that was news to me lmao

I think you will love this version  :hehehe:

I just hope for me, my families and fellow neighbors's sake that my 50th states does not get walloped by any major hurricane during Trumps Era  :sweat:  

#575 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:06 PM

Okay, just to name a few I'll go ahead and write them down. But I know you're a blind sheep Scandinavian, so I'm not going to waste much of my time doing this.

1: Dropped the MOAB on ISIS.

2: Personally helped victims of disasters.

3: Improved the stock market to an all time high.

4: Didn't get us into a war with Russia.

5: Actually grew a pair of balls unlike the last president.

6: Kept several companies in the U.S when he first got in.

7: Exposed how corrupt the government and media actually is.

8: won BOTH votes. College and popular vote. https://www.vox.com/...count-explained

9: Threatened N. Korea rather than drawing another line in the sand like Odumbo.

10: Ended the Paris agreement which would have cost the U.S over 100-trillion dollars. 

I could keep going, but you're just going to roll your eyes and brush it all off, claiming it's all a bunch of lies. So I really don't care to put much more out.

http://www.snopes.co...p-accomplished/

http://www.thegatewa...be-great-again/

I can't wait to see him win next election :) just so I can see the liberals cry their eyes out again.

Honestly, he could give everybody a free puppy and they'd still find something to kitten about. 

Also, for the idiot football players who can't stand for the flag: https://www.facebook...oG97izlrguA7IBE

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 02 October 2017 - 04:24 PM.

#576 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:11 PM

I'd rather have a bully in office than another pussy who actually did nothing but lie and play golf every chance he got. 

He's an offensive bully! Good! I hope you go cry in your safe space, snowflake! Welcome to the the real world where not everybody thinks like you.

I can't wait to see him win next election :) just so I can see the liberals cry their eyes out again.

Also, for the idiot football players who can't stand for the flag: 

Ok this is getting out of hand. Please lay off the nasty epithets or you're going to have to go from this thread.

And this goes for anyone else too. In this politics thread, please talk about your differences of opinion without name-calling. We are a multi-national site, so there are lot of people with widely different opinions. Not just 'left' and 'right.' Please be aware of this and leave out the vitriol so everyone can contribute.

edit: not mad, but if this thread is to not blow up in our faces stay open, discussion needs to stay civil from all members.

#577 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:38 PM

8: won BOTH votes. College and popular vote. https://www.vox.com/...count-explained

This article still states Hilary still won by 2 millions votes when it comes to the popular vote.

But it’s no surprise that Clinton, who amassed a popular vote lead of more than 2 million and lost the election by only 100,000 votes in three crucial electoral states, was willing to cooperate this one last time.

It's not like this the first time a President has won by the Electoral College Vote, but not the Popular Vote as this was he case with the 2000 election with Al Gore got more votes than George Bush, but George Bush still won for better or for worse.

Honestly it's fine that you like and support Trump for whatever reason, but don't be in denial in the fact that more people who did turn out to vote, voted for Hilary over Trump.

Bad enough that Trump himself is in denial himself about this, his inauguration crowd size and about how many people dislike him or thinks he is doing a bad job be in the USA or outside the USA.

#578 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

And to say President Obama "played golf every chance he got". I think you're confusing him with Drumpf, who golfed 19 times in his first 100 days in office compared to Obama's 1, Bush's 0, and Clinton's 5. By August of their first year, Obama golfed 11 times while Drumpf did 21. He even saw fit to go to the President's Cup rather than working to try to fix the debacle at Puerto Rico. On top of that, he spends over half his week-ends at Mar-A-Lago. This from the guy who said he'll "barely leave the office" and "won't have time for golf" and criticized others for their stamina when he couldn't even walk up stairs without needing a golf cart and complained about a nine day overseas meeting as "too much" and tried to have to cut to five.

2e5.gif

#579 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

And to say President Obama "played golf every chance he got". I think you're confusing him with Drumpf, who golfed 19 times in his first 100 days in office compared to Obama's 1, Bush's 0, and Clinton's 5. By August of their first year, Obama golfed 11 times while Drumpf did 21. He even saw fit to go to the President's Cup rather than working to try to fix the debacle at Puerto Rico. On top of that, he spends over half his week-ends at Mar-A-Lago. This from the guy who said he'll "barely leave the office" and "won't have time for golf" and criticized others for their stamina when he couldn't even walk up stairs without needing a golf cart and complained about a nine day overseas meeting as "too much" and tried to have to cut to five.

Thank you. I didn't have enough energy to say this XD

ナルサク

#580 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

Another reason the left will continue to lose.

22096220_1497155243671969_74437075482874

This is not winning the left any favors at all, and the left is full of people like this. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users