• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43161 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:28 AM

could you link to the facebook page please ?

https://m.facebook.c...470455975558985

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43162 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:22 PM

Hi guys. It's been a while :D

Anything new Kishimoto brought up concerning NS in the last few months ?

#43163 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

Hi guys. It's been a while :D

Anything new Kishimoto brought up concerning NS in the last few months ?

Welcome back.

There's nothing about NS. From what I read, Kishi is just only supervising the Boruto manga and is focusing on his new scifi manga. Basically, he already washed his hands off of NS a long time ago.

But get this. Recently, SP had been inserting some NS into the canon story line that never took place within the manga. I have no idea what they are up, but please do check out the recent Naruto Shipudden anime threads for more detail.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43164 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:18 PM

Welcome back.

There's nothing about NS. From what I read, Kishi is just only supervising the Boruto manga and is focusing on his new scifi manga. Basically, he already washed his hands off of NS a long time ago.

But get this. Recently, SP had been inserting some NS into the canon story line that never took place within the manga. I have no idea what they are up, but please do check out the recent Naruto Shipudden anime threads for more detail.

Wasn't the Boruto manga just a spin off ?

Well, SP won't change the pairing and it isn't from the mangaka, so it doesn't matter.

#43165 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:24 PM

Well, SP won't change the pairing and it isn't from the mangaka, so it doesn't matter.

I don't know if you know it yet, but in the recent opening/ending theme of the anime they make Sakura punch a mud clone of Hinata in the face. Well take it as a grain or salt most people here said NS supporter in SP strike back or something like that, but for me it's just another bait.

tumblr_o6q43rlFH71sojw2po6_r1_500.gif

Edited by Yyubie, 22 August 2016 - 05:28 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43166 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

Yeah that's from NS supporter/s in Studio Pierrot or just for the NS fans. Then again, it still won't change the pairing :D

It's like Sakura venting her anger on Hinata in this opening / ending after the ending in the manga.

A Sakura in another parallel world doing that for her  :P

#43167 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

Seems like another canon manga because they are rehashing the Boruto film into the manga. It pretty much confirmed that they will keep the same ending because they announced that their are going to animate the Naruto hidden LN after they conclude the anime. I think the NS SP staff are just trashing the anime as much as they can. Depending how profound they go with the NS self insert, it could damage the ending and the end game pairings.

#43168 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:20 PM

Seems like another canon manga because they are rehashing the Boruto film into the manga. It pretty much confirmed that they will keep the same ending because they announced that their are going to animate the Naruto hidden LN after they conclude the anime. I think the NS SP staff are just trashing the anime as much as they can. Depending how profound they go with the NS self insert, it could damage the ending and the end game pairings.

From what I understood, they're going to make the Boruto film into a continuation of the manga with no further story line ? With another anime after it ?

Edited by T XD, 22 August 2016 - 06:22 PM.

#43169 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

From what I understood, they're going to make the Boruto film into a continuation of the manga with no further story line ? With another anime after it ?

That seemed to be the intention. They extended the life of the anime by constantly going into filler stories for the last 2 years. Clearly to give Boruto enough time to set itself up, so when they finally finish Naruto they could just go straight into Boruto in hopes they don't lose any fans. Then well they decided to rehash the movie for the first year in the manga and few week ago they released the first volume which had only three chapters. It sold about 183,000 Naruto around the time of the ending sold over 1,000,000 in it first week. Then the same week SP announces they are ending Naruto this year and then going to do a separate anime on some of the Naruto novels.

#43170 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Welcome back.

NS stuff like what?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43171 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

That seemed to be the intention. They extended the life of the anime by constantly going into filler stories for the last 2 years. Clearly to give Boruto enough time to set itself up, so when they finally finish Naruto they could just go straight into Boruto in hopes they don't lose any fans. Then well they decided to rehash the movie for the first year in the manga and few week ago they released the first volume which had only three chapters. It sold about 183,000 Naruto around the time of the ending sold over 1,000,000 in it first week. Then the same week SP announces they are ending Naruto this year and then going to do a separate anime on some of the Naruto novels.

So they're going to make a Boruto manga for this year only written by Kishimoto ?

NS stuff like what?

I was asking if there was anything Kishimoto said regarding NS in the last few months.

Edited by T XD, 22 August 2016 - 07:23 PM.

#43172 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:22 PM

So they're going to make a Boruto manga for this year written by Kishimoto ?

I was asking if there was anything Kishimoto said regarding NS in the last few months.

I was talking about what Crimson said. He said they've been putting NS moments in the Anime lately.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#43173 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:27 PM

I was talking about what Crimson said. He said they've been putting NS moments in the Anime lately.

Yeah, moments that weren't in the manga. Maybe from Studio Pierrot NS supporters or just to please NS fans.

#43174 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

NS stuff like what?

according to Cattsi's summaries, SP expanded on Sakura insight about her realizing Naruto loves her. I think it was the Obito and Sakura scene.

#43175 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:32 PM

according to Cattsi's summaries, SP expanded on Sakura insight about her realizing Naruto loves her. I think it was the Obito and Sakura scene.

where is her summary?

#43176 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:40 PM

where is her summary?

In the Anime thread.

#43177 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

In the Anime thread.

link?

#43178 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

http://www.narusaku....e=3#entry918760

naruto's death when he was stabbed by the ash bone.

#43179 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

So wait, in this episode Sakura-Chan expanded on Naruto's love for her?

#43180 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:18 PM

It's the point of view of this summary's author right ?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users