LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:09 AM

you know what the hilarious thing is when people say Fairy Tail is one of the worst animes people ever encounter with its friendship speeches, fake out deaths, etc bs fights. No wonder this series sucks.

Yet  when it happens in Naruto, yeah it's like that was disappointing it could've been better but the series is still good. 

Here's the icing on the cake for me when people say Naruto is a great story that's got flaws to it.  Fairy Tail's story just sucks because of the reasons people have brought up. 

Keep in mind Hiro Mashima, who admitted didn't plan out the story, told a cohesive story. Yeah look there are flaws (especially major flaws - certain powerups or cough Erza's fights post-tenrou island arc)  that could be reworked greatly.  The execution of certain character arcs could be something that could be fixed too, but overall  I think Hiro did a good job, not gonna say fantastic or amazing because that honor goes to his first series Rave Master (no pun intended, but it is a masterpiece)     

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#3043 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:55 AM

NARUTO’s flaws are overlooked because it has Hinata in it. Need I say more? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3044 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 November 2019 - 11:47 AM

NARUTO’s flaws are overlooked because it has Hinata in it. Need I say more? :zaru:

I call bs on that.

#3045 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:07 PM

you know what the hilarious thing is when people say Fairy Tail is one of the worst animes people ever encounter with its friendship speeches, fake out deaths, etc bs fights. No wonder this series sucks.

Yet  when it happens in Naruto, yeah it's like that was disappointing it could've been better but the series is still good. 

Here's the icing on the cake for me when people say Naruto is a great story that's got flaws to it.  Fairy Tail's story just sucks because of the reasons people have brought up. 

Keep in mind Hiro Mashima, who admitted didn't plan out the story, told a cohesive story. Yeah look there are flaws (especially major flaws - certain powerups or cough Erza's fights post-tenrou island arc)  that could be reworked greatly.  The execution of certain character arcs could be something that could be fixed too, but overall  I think Hiro did a good job, not gonna say fantastic or amazing because that honor goes to his first series Rave Master (no pun intended, but it is a masterpiece)

It's doubly hilarious to hear people make those hypocritical remarks when Fairy Tail's momentum in both sales and popularity are still chugging along while Naruto is becoming a fading memory and its spin-off is on life support. And Hiro Mashima's new sci-fi series is actually doing well for itself 70+chapters in, whereas Kishi's sci-fi manga is just barely keeping itself from cancellation after 27 chapters.

Edited by Kagomaru, 20 November 2019 - 01:12 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#3046 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

Mashima at least admits his faults. Kishimoto in interviews blamed US for his short comings. That's the difference, but yeah these people excuse Naruto of everything. I even had one person say "If it is so bad, then why did it make millions of dollars." Well, it wasn't ALL bad, but starting from the Fourth Shinobi War to Boruto, it has all been going down hill. I have also been getting the "SS is the most popular in Japan" speech even though they don't post proof, but I post that "SS is top 3rd pairings Japanese fanbase wants to see break up" and they deny its authenticity.

They are just making up excuses.

These are also the same people who have read NO Kishimoto interviews, have NOT seen Naruto the Last, and can't even recall specific story elements in the story. I mean, I know I can;t remember everything, but these people can't remember the times when Hinata called herself selfish. The ONE scene they brag about for Hinata and they can't even recall that she specifically said she was being selfish until I point it out to them. So my response is always to them "I didn't call HInata selfish. Hinata called herself selfish."

They are delusional by their own headcanons that they only vaguely remember the series. They don't even recall anything specific from the story? "When did Naruto say he loved Sakura?" Uhhh 5 times? "When did Hinata say she was selfish?" Uhh here...
"When did Kishimoto say SS was an addiction?"

Oh but they remember the one interview where Kishimoto said he wrote NH since the beginning and some vague drawing of HInata back before the series started.

Like fairy tail is just by a different company than jump.

Yeah like it is published by Bassatsu Shonen Magazine which is a different shonen company.

These people are so dumb. It is like saying "Superman is not a superhero comic because it was not published by Marvel."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3047 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:14 PM

I call bs on that.

I know you aren't addressing me by that, but I just want to iterate anyway I was joking. I honestly don't know what the deal is for the bashing on Fairy Tail but other series get a pass for it for the exact same concept. I will use Dragon Ball as an example, not because I dislike it (far from it) it but because I want to provide a huge double standard here, and this is a universal example practically. Dragon Ball doesn't have a-pull friendship moments but it has huge flashy bang-bang attacks, power ups that make no sense, and ridiculous concepts like a god being punched out by a mortal being, etc. etc. and that is perfectly fine, but "Fairy Tail is an absolute garbage fest" for those exact same things.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 January 2020 - 04:10 AM.

#3048 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:06 PM

I know you aren't addressing me by that, but I just want to iterate anyway I was joking. I honestly don't know what the deal is for the bashing on Fairy Tail but other series get a pass for it for the exact same concept. I will use Dragon Ball as an example, not because I dislike it (far from it) it but because I want to provide a huge double standard here, and this is a universal example practically. Dragon Ball doesn't have a-pull friendship moments but it has huge flashy bang-bang attacks, power ups that make no sense, and ridiculous concepts like a god being punched out by a mortal being, etc. etc. and that is perfectly fine, but "Fairy Tail is an absolute garbage fest" for those exact same things.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can deal with fairy tails bs more than Naruto I even take erza power ups. Naruto is more asspull, plus fairy tail has more tragic and better villains.

Mashima at least admits his faults. Kishimoto in interviews blamed US for his short comings. That's the difference, but yeah these people excuse Naruto of everything. I even had one person say "If it is so bad, then why did it make millions of dollars." Well, it wasn't ALL bad, but starting from the Fourth Shinobi War to Boruto, it has all been going down hill. I have also been getting the "SS is the most popular in Japan" speech even though they don't post proof, but I post that "SS is top 3rd pairings Japanese fanbase wants to see break up" and they deny its authenticity.
They are just making up excuses.
These are also the same people who have read NO Kishimoto interviews, have NOT seen Naruto the Last, and can't even recall specific story elements in the story. I mean, I know I can;t remember everything, but these people can't remember the times when Hinata called herself selfish. The ONE scene they brag about for Hinata and they can't even recall that she specifically said she was being selfish until I point it out to them. So my response is always to them "I didn't call HInata selfish. Hinata called herself selfish."
They are delusional by their own headcanons that they only vaguely remember the series. They don't even recall anything specific from the story? "When did Naruto say he loved Sakura?" Uhhh 5 times? "When did Hinata say she was selfish?" Uhh here...
"When did Kishimoto say SS was an addiction?"
Oh but they remember the one interview where Kishimoto said he wrote NH since the beginning and some vague drawing of HInata back before the series started.

Yeah like it is published by Bassatsu Shonen Magazine which is a different shonen company.
These people are so dumb. It is like saying "Superman is not a superhero comic because it was not published by Marvel."

That's dumb.
The more the world goes on the more I want terminator and the last of us to happen those world's are looking better at this point.

#3049 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:38 PM

At least Fairy Tail doesn't try to sound deep and Philosophical then undoes it's own messages with it's ending. You don't see "forced fed sob stories" for EVERY SINGLE VILLAIN, and the ones with actual sympathetic back stories at least try to earn their redemption, unlike  Naruto

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 November 2019 - 03:40 PM.

#3050 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:17 PM

At least Fairy Tail doesn't try to sound deep and Philosophical then undoes it's own messages with it's ending. You don't see "forced fed sob stories" for EVERY SINGLE VILLAIN, and the ones with actual sympathetic back stories at least try to earn their redemption, unlike  Naruto

And the female characters are much better as well, and as a friend told me they are much more pretty than Hinata.

#3051 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:32 AM

yes jellal is the best example of earning his redemption and maybe minviera.

And the female characters are much better as well, and as a friend told me they are much more pretty than Hinata.

Oh they are erza , juvia, Lucy, Mira are all hotter and more useful than Hinata erza and Mira especially both are s-class wizards and are damn powerful.

#3052 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:35 PM

These vermin keep doing whatever they want .... they saw MCU doing time travel and someone with wise guy brain decided they gonna do it too.

You know that's why i hate time travel s**t ... it's disgusting door to mess around with the original story line.

MCU doing avengers movie where all heroes from different story join force.

Wise guy at SP : HEY LET'S DO JUMP FORCE

MCU doing time travel

Wise guy at SP : HEY LET'S SEND BORUTO INTO TIME TRaVEL TOO

These vermin are lost ....

Edited by Yyubie, 06 December 2019 - 07:35 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3053 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 09:30 PM

I bet not even little kids in Japan are watching this worthless excuse of an anime.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3054 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:17 AM

I don't watch this crap, but I saw a thumbnail of part 1 Sakura on a Boruto video recently, so I can only assume Boruto went back in time. I can also assume that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of Naruto even having so much as a crush on Sakura. :lmao: This show just needs to die already.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#3055 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:50 AM

These vermin keep doing whatever they want .... they saw MCU doing time travel and someone with wise guy brain decided they gonna do it too.

You know that's why i hate time travel s**t ... it's disgusting door to mess around with the original story line.

MCU doing time travel

Yyubie oh you don't remember? They actually ripped off Captain American Winter Soldier for a Sakura fight in the Gaiden arc. So, yes, someone is a fan of Marvel on staff and thought time travel was a good idea. Added by the fact that they were doing an anniversary to 20 years of Naruto and few care about Boruto.

#3056 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:18 AM

I don't watch this crap, but I saw a thumbnail of part 1 Sakura on a Boruto video recently, so I can only assume Boruto went back in time. I can also assume that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of Naruto even having so much as a crush on Sakura. :lmao: This show just needs to die already.

They make Sasuke beaten so that part 1 Sakura can heal him .... that's just show how far this farce has sunk ... even deeper than the deepest hell than where Hitler being kept.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3057 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:31 AM

They make Sasuke beaten so that part 1 Sakura can heal him .... that's just show how far this farce has sunk ... even deeper than the deepest hell than where Hitler being kept.

Wait, healed how? Do *not* tell me that Part 1 Sakura already has her medical jutsu or I will be beyond livid.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#3058 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 07 December 2019 - 03:25 PM

Wait, healed how? Do *not* tell me that Part 1 Sakura already has her medical jutsu or I will be beyond livid.

from what I heard this anime arc takes place when the Part 1 filler does, sometime after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and I think Sakura showcased some medical ninjutsu during that point. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#3059 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 03:40 PM

from what I heard this anime arc takes place when the Part 1 filler does, sometime after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and I think Sakura showcased some medical ninjutsu during that point. 

I think that's true I haven't seen the part 1 fillers in a while but I'm pretty sure naruto and sakura wouldn't be in the village together at this point. you do see in one of the naruto movies sakura uses medical ninjutsu but at this point what is supposed to be canon and filler everything contradicts itself

#3060 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:06 PM

MCU doing time travel

From what I was told, it was actually Kishimoto's idea somewhat because he said at one time "I always wondered what it would be like if Naruto's kid time traveled and met his earlier self."

Not that he wrote it, but it was supposedly his idea initially.

Although, we know Marvel and other anime influence Naruto and Boruto alot. There was that copy past scene from Winter Soldier and the the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Sakura and Winter Soldier

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 December 2019 - 04:09 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users