359 replies to this topic

#1 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

Yep a new naruto game for the 360 and PS3 focusing on the ten tails arc too, and dont be alarmed, look at the title of this game and the 3 on it.

http://www.saiyanisl...game-confirmed/

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

...... I just hope they don't make Hashirama as broken as he is in the manga

Who the hell am I kidding? of course they will. It's *SNIP* Hashirama FOR GOD'S SAKES.

Edited by Smiter, 27 November 2013 - 09:07 PM.
No uncensored swear words!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Another Naruto game that i'll buy just to get disappointed in the end.

Naruto-Revolution1.jpg

SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

This will be fun :-)

#5 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

The characters are limited, at least on Accel 2 the characters had more combos.

On storm 3 the characters barely has two or three kind of attacks plus charge + O.

It's alwasy  O O O O O, O O O up O O or  O O O down O O, then charge O.

They are just ripping off and i'll buy with the hopes that they put more things on the game just to get disappointed, the NPC's behavior on open explaration looked like characters of PS1 game Final Fantasy VIII.

Would be fun if they pull out NPCS like oblivion with their own agenda and behave more naturally.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 27 November 2013 - 02:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

I really enjoyed the storyline of Storm 3, the filler ending wasn't really my favorite, but I can accept it for what Namco Bandai had in mind. While I was disappointed that some characters like the Edo Kages or Seven Swordsman of The Mist weren't playable, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was a pretty freaking awesome game. 

Now as far as Naruto Storm Revolution goes, as long as it's the same story mode as Storm 2 and Storm 3, I'll be fine with that. As far as character goes I'm gonna be kinda curious how Sakura's ultimate jutsu will be shown with her massive power up. Also with Naruto I get the feeling that we'll see Fox mode from him, and possibly a Bijuu (or Kyubbi) Mode Minato with his Fox Mode. I'm just speculating, but this next Storm game is gonna be pretty interesting.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Got to make sure if this topic was created or not. That said interesting, though I wanted for next-gen. Lol. Anyway, I wouldn't mind playing this. Yeah, Sakura is in the title art. I don't know why but that made me happy.

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

http://www.bandaigam.../list/naruto_r/

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

UPDATE: UNSR is confirmed to include all of part 1 and part 2

Basically, this is the first entire series naruto game.

http://www.saiyanisl...-north-america/

Though nothing much else was revealed, if they make this have a full scale adventure mode with the boss battles from the series, that could be really good. Not like generations. I only have UNS2 and 3, but if this literally expands to a full fledged adventure mode like UNS2, that would be neat.

Because the title itself is taking from chapter 632's poster, its highly likely they will take this fight to the finale with sasuke, even if they need to change the exact outcome to something non-canon as a means to not spoil anything or reveal exactly what kishi intends. This depends in full how long we see the current events with madara go and how far off the release of this game is.

As UNS3 was released last year, rather than tack on more DLC and the ten tails arc itself would be too too short for a full game, they are going full series on this one.

Edited by Inferno180, 02 December 2013 - 11:47 PM.

#10 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

It's like they love making me feel bad for waiting forever to get Storm 3 :P

Oh well, I've committed to this series, gotta buy it when it comes out.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#11 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

http://www.orendsran...racter-for.html

Mecha Naruto!  Mecha-Kurama looks awesome, actually....

#12 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

update from saiyan island

A new scan was released with some new information about the game

First and formost, it confirms there are specials arranged in simply two man teams and even 3 man teams.

In the scan they have a picture of naruto and Sasuke united using the rasengan and chidori combined, but the picture then says when sakura is included, rather than use that techique, team 7s team special takes a scene from 632 with sakura to narutos right and Sasuke to his left, each of the 3 then summon their respective beast like the Sannin and use it to attack the enemy.

The new scan also shows the edo kage including gaaras father, muu, the third raikage (ay's father) and the second mizukage.

Seems interesting but I love how they put the team 7 stuff in for this as their team special. Other than that it's rumored that when you team anyone vastly unrelated (say neji, hidan, and fuu) you get the team attack that always occurred in the past games while teaming those closely related or affiliated with make a cinematic attack.

#13 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

First and formost, it confirms there are specials arranged in simply two man teams and even 3 man teams.

In the scan they have a picture of naruto and Sasuke united using the rasengan and chidori combined, but the picture then says when sakura is included, rather than use that techique, team 7s team special takes a scene from 632 with sakura to narutos right and Sasuke to his left, each of the 3 then summon their respective beast like the Sannin and use it to attack the enemy.

The new scan also shows the edo kage including gaaras father, muu, the third raikage (ay's father) and the second mizukage.

Seems interesting but I love how they put the team 7 stuff in for this as their team special. Other than that it's rumored that when you team anyone vastly unrelated (say neji, hidan, and fuu) you get the team attack that always occurred in the past games while teaming those closely related or affiliated with make a cinematic attack.

That sounds awesome. So we are getting the full story so far and teamwork attacks on a grand scale?

#14 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Well atleast we somewhat know how far the story will go in Storm Revolution. 

I'm hoping that Sakura has a new awakening maybe summoning Katsuyu, or even as like part of her ultimate jutsu. That would be pretty cool to see.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#15 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

Well atleast we somewhat know how far the story will go in Storm Revolution. 

I'm hoping that Sakura has a new awakening maybe summoning Katsuyu, or even as like part of her ultimate jutsu. That would be pretty cool to see.

Storywise its known that its going to include the whole series, part 1 to part 2, most likely ending on a fully finished story type deal without he actual finale so if anything its likely we can see them beat madara and then have one loose end with sasuke or sasuke simply returns, kinda like in UNS3, they had to make a different ending without the ten tails ever being revived, obito runs away with madara, in this one i wouldnt expect the ending.

Its still unknown if there is going to be an actual full fledged adventure mode like UNS2 and 3, I mean adventure in UNS2 was great, because the first half of shippuden was from the reunion to pain, it was great because those early shippuden arcs were diverse, in UNS3, the adventure sadly forced you along restricted paths I mean in UNS2, you had freedom during the main adventure to tackle side missions, you had to wait until beating the game in UNS3 to access the sand and thunder villages along with the majority of the rest of the world. All side quests came after the main quest. In this one, its currently unknown if it will have the fun adventure and large scale boss battles or if its short stuff like generations (i skipped generations though cause UNS3 came the following year)

As for awakenings, yeah its likely Sakura's could be the seal or it could be another form of her as one thing UNS3 did was it had different forms of the same character like Naruto having 4, normal or shippuden start, sage, nine tails chakra mode, and part 1. Sasuke had shippuden start (white shirt), Taka(after beating itachi), and eternal myangeko sharigan, also part 1 form.

For now the confirmed characters are with these forms are confirmed:

Naruto- with nine tails chakra mode and tailed beast mode fully playable, (remember nine tails chakra mode is only when he goes all flashy, tailed beast mode is the full robe chakra outfit)

Sakura- normal but she has her normal and allied shinobi forces outfits

Sasuke- Eternal Myangeko Sharigan

Itachi- Edo Itachi confirmed so far

Kakashi- Unsure which is confirmed though

Hinata- She should have her normal and allied uniform, unknown if any changes though.

Sai- Same deal with normal and allied uniforms

Obito- as war tobi

Tsunade- as normal

Mecha naruto - as creepy as it is, its the only known 2 stage awakening character, though naruto in nine tails chakra mode may he that with tailed beast mode naruto and sasuke may have one too, unsure about sakura.

and most recently, the 4 edo kage.

If anything else, people are suspecting these to be in as either an awakening or full character:

Sage-Tailed beast mode naruto- either as a 2 stage awakening if tailed beast mode naruto is normal (like nine tails chakra mode naruto was in UNS3) or possibly a story only one

Senjustu Sussano Sasuke (Jugo in Sasukes sussano) possibly story only or what people are rumoring about team awakenings, otherwise just for gameplay reasons jugo joins sasuke for this

Yin Seal Sakura- most likely a new form for Sakura, others suspect awakening or 2 stage awakening possibly many would suspect she would be a stronger and faster sakura with larger destructive moves but be also harder to use then normal sakura, others feel the fighting style would incorperate her using katusyu for combat in and out like a smaller one summoned to spit acid. Some feel she make use earthquake fissues as a ranged projectile.

Strength of 100 Tsunade: rumored to be a new actual awakening for tsunade making her faster and very powerful while healing herself during the awakening, many see it as an adverseral one that lasts 30 seconds (note adverseral awakenings are the ones you can only activate when your heath is low, instants are well, instant but generally weaker)

Obito- war obito with his mask off rumored to be a new one, others most likely hoping for jubbito

sage hashirama- either an awakening or new form

edo hokages, just skins people hope for, save for edo tailed beast minato like edo itachi was different from normal itachi

tailed beast minato, people are hoping for something big with him

as for one other thing people want to see some team attacks from:

Sasuke and Itachi

Sasuke and Kakashi

Kakashi and Guy

Guy and Lee

Neji and Hinata

Team 10

Ay and Bee

Itachi and Kisame

The Sannin

Jiraya and Minato

Pain and Konan

Orochimaru and Kabuto

Taka

Minato and Naruto in tailed beast mode (yin and yang kurama)

Sakura and Chiyo

Sakura (seal enabled) with Tsunade

The Kages (like Ohnoki and Ay)

Naruto and Gaara

Naruto and Hinata (what did you expect from some considering they went crazy over the "secret lovers" team name

Hiruzen and the senju brothers

Obito and Madara

young kakashi and obito

Deidara and tobi (wacky tobi)

Naruto and sauske doing the wind fire technique

and for us, yes we would want to see Naruto and Sakura do so team attack unique between them, even if it was funny.

but the team 7 combination attack seems awesome

#16 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

read the articles and watched the video, so where's it mentioned that team 7's team ult will be the deadlock summon?

I think I missed it somewhere

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#17 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

Update:

New scan showing more of the story with mecha naruto and team 7 facing it.

While its not known if the stuff with mecha naruto is the main story or if its just a side story in the game is unknown.

News of a main story like UNS2 and 3 is still unknown as well.

The new scan shows something very neat though, it shows naruto, sakura, and sasuke each charging at the foe, full speed with a punch move ready. Naruto is using his fist in tailed beast mode, Sakura has her hand covered in a massed aura of chakra enhanced strength, and sasuke is using his sussano fist.

Its unknown if this is just a cinematic for the mecha naruto fight, a possible secondary team jutsu for team 7, or just part of the summoning one itself, some think they call in their summons to strike first then they do the next to finish them off. The scan is very neat though.

#18 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

Oh lawd. It's WORSE THAN DB. Am I the only one getting tired of this milking?  :bash:

Yet I keep buying all these. Just waiting for the final, complete series in one game...  :yes:

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

At least they're playable...

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

Broke as all hell...yet I STILL WANNA PLAY EET :eager:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users