• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 March 2020 - 11:38 PM

Well, it's happened guys, the BBC and Chibnall, and the writers have done it the retcon of Doctor Who, and the legacy that the creators made and what William Hartnell made is gone. If anyone has seen the new episode of the show, they have changed the Doctor completely.

Fifty-seven years of history all flushed I don't care for spoilers might as well save you from this BS that's happened. Anyway, the Timeless Child is the Doctor, not someone from Gallifrey but somewhere else, and the Doctor was never a man, nope he was always a woman.

So yeah, they have changed it guys so much of it.

The name of the show is called Doctor Who, then name of the character is called the Doctor, and as someone else said, the name of the show is the question. We're not supposed to know who this character is. That's been one of the main threads, but that question has now been answered, not only that. Not only that, but who are the Time Lords have also been explained in a careless way which I hate.

I mean the show is called Doctor Who, we are all meant to wonder who this mad man with a blue box wants to help people.

I said this before this feels worse than the retcon that Naruto did, but that might be me. But as a fan of Doctor Who it's killed me, not sure if anyone else watched tonight's episode.

#2 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 08:37 PM

Yeah, I know how you feel I am done with the show will watch everything else until Doctor Woke shows up, and that will be it for me. Thanks, BBC and Chibnall you have killed the show.

#3 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 March 2020 - 08:50 PM

A eulogy, if you will.

Every regeneration has a chance to go wrong. The Doctor (or any other Time Lord) can die for real instead of regenerate on ANY regeneration - even the first one they ever do.

In my head-canon, Capaldi's Doctor never regenerated. He's been through too much. The Doctor has suffered too much damage over time—too much regeneration trauma. And way way WAY too many re-copies of himself in the confession dial. And despite what he said near the end, he'd really decided he wasn't going to fight for his life. He's tired. Far too tired to keep wandering.

So he died.

There is no female 13th Doctor. All of these images and disjointed stories with plots that don't make sense or go nowhere and retcon things for no reason. These are all the misfirings of a dying brain before it shuts down completely.

The Doctor is dead.

Doctor Who is dead.

Rest In Peace, the Lonely God. Goodbye, Raggedy man. Take a last bow, Rock Star. We lay the scarf and the floppy hat and the asparagus and the Question Mark Cane and the Recorder and the Guitar and Bessie and the Whomobile and the bag of jelly babies and the sonic shades and lastly the sonic screwdriver to rest with you and send you on your way to the end of all things in the TARDIS - the final and first companion that always loved you best - and didn't always take you where you wanted to go, but always took you where you needed to go - to rest at last.

But lest we forget. Doctor Who didn't just die. Doctor Who was MURDERED.

And we know who is responsible. And we will make them pay. We haven't yet figured out how. We need to hit them where it hurts the most. But that's a problem - since they believe in and value nothing. We'll have to work on that.

Perhaps we will have to take some advice from the Doctor's very worst adversary. For surely, they feel as wronged and as insulted as we do.

EXTERMINATE!!!!

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:28 PM

First it was Ghostbusters, then Star Wars, Star Trek, James Bond, and now Doctor Who. What else are they going to destroy? Ghostbusters at least is trying to regain itself with Jason Reitman saying "This one is for the REAL fans."

I know there are so much more, but I can't even name them all. Now they are going after anime and manga.

Nothing is sacred anymore and all they say in return is "stop whining saying we ruined your childhood." No, you're not ruining my childhood....you're ruining my adulthood. You're ruining everything that it means to be a nerd in nerd culture all for some political browning points.

Whelp, boys, I want to make a new NON-woke version of everything and I want to tell the woke community "This movie was not made for you. I am not going to ask a 20 year old white girl to tell me what she did or did not like about a long running male character."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:56 AM

First it was Ghostbusters, then Star Wars, Star Trek, James Bond, and now Doctor Who. What else are they going to destroy? Ghostbusters at least is trying to regain itself with Jason Reitman saying "This one is for the REAL fans."

I know there are so much more, but I can't even name them all. Now they are going after anime and manga.

Nothing is sacred anymore and all they say in return is "stop whining saying we ruined your childhood." No, you're not ruining my childhood....you're ruining my adulthood. You're ruining everything that it means to be a nerd in nerd culture all for some political browning points.

Whelp, boys, I want to make a new NON-woke version of everything and I want to tell the woke community "This movie was not made for you. I am not going to ask a 20 year old white girl to tell me what she did or did not like about a long running male character."

Nothing is safe now James, and I mean nothing, thanks to the far left both Marvel and DC comics are dying because they want to be WOKE and have diversity, but it's as you said, James.

It's all for some political browning points and the twitter people who cry and moan, and there is sadly not that much left now, I mean anything you love that's an icon they will take and twist it. As my friend and other YouTubers have pointed out, the next one, they will try, and change is Superman. 

"Oh, you thought Superman was male and from Krypton, puff no, he was a girl originally and a person of color that the people of Krypton stole from somewhere else. Because we need to show white people are all evil."

And they would do this because Superman is a straight white male which the left and feminist writers think, and weak-ass beta males as well.

I mean, if 57 plus could get taken away from Doctor Who, then  I fear other writers will now try the same thing, James.

Why because they don't get to them it's all about the agenda to them what can they push onto people?

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:42 PM

I said this before this feels worse than the retcon that Naruto did, but that might be me. But as a fan of Doctor Who it's killed me, not sure if anyone else watched tonight's episode.

I mentioned this in a summary 42, but what happening to in the West and what happened with Naruto is not the same thing. As far as intent of the writer.

Kishimoto made nH the end pairing (and had a lackluster ending over all) because, he wanted to end the manga, but he wanted to give the his fans -what he was told- they wanted. It just didn't work out because his editors & SP were radical fans of a side character.

In the West, what we are seeing are Progressive writers that have decided to to use existing franchises to sell their politics and virtue signal; partially because they know that if they tried to make their own it wouldn't work because they have not talent. It doesn't matter if it fits in the franchise to them. Since, if it doesn't? They don't care about it because they aren't fans. And hurting the fans pleases them because they think it pathetic you care about these franchises.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 March 2020 - 05:49 PM.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:48 PM

Nothing is safe now James, and I mean nothing, thanks to the far left both Marvel and DC comics are dying because they want to be WOKE and have diversity, but it's as you said, James.

It's all for some political browning points and the twitter people who cry and moan, and there is sadly not that much left now, I mean anything you love that's an icon they will take and twist it. As my friend and other YouTubers have pointed out, the next one, they will try, and change is Superman. 

"Oh, you thought Superman was male and from Krypton, puff no, he was a girl originally and a person of color that the people of Krypton stole from somewhere else. Because we need to show white people are all evil."

And they would do this because Superman is a straight white male which the left and feminist writers think, and weak-ass beta males as well.

I mean, if 57 plus could get taken away from Doctor Who, then  I fear other writers will now try the same thing, James.

Why because they don't get to them it's all about the agenda to them what can they push onto people?

They will try to take it away, but they can't erase 57 years of Doctor Who. They will try to instead say "Well, it is still canon, but we are making it proper this time." Same with anything they get their hands on, but of Ghostbusters Afterlife is any indication...someone will eventually come back and say "I am going to put this right for the real fans."

What I don't get is is they see how the ratings are dropping, the movies don't make money, the books don't sell, and yet they double down and INSIST this is what people want.

Meanwhile the people that "praise" these things don't buy it or care about it at all. That's what I don't get.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:56 PM

I doubt this will ruin doctor who, they will etther ignore it like hell bent or recon it down the line if people hate it that much

#9 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 08:35 PM

Well, more news seems that Doctor Who might get canceled; sadly, I think it is for the best until this woke kitten is over, then someone can retcon away the timeless children.

#10 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 08:41 PM

I don't see that happening with the 60th anniversary in a few years coming up. The news I have been hearing is that there maybe a new doctor after series 13, this being the latest story https://metro.co.uk/...r-who-13986269/

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 29 January 2021 - 08:42 PM.

#11 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:03 PM

I don't see that happening with the 60th anniversary in a few years coming up. The news I have been hearing is that there maybe a new doctor after series 13, this being the latest story https://metro.co.uk/...r-who-13986269/

Sadly he won't be the next Doctor will be female again because this guy is white and the BBC hates white males.

#12 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 12:15 AM

Sadly he won't be the next Doctor will be female again because this guy is white and the BBC hates white males.

BBC doesn't hate white males, if that was the case we wouldnt of had the 12 doctors that came befoee in the shows run

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 08:14 AM

BBC doesn't hate white males, if that was the case we wouldn't of had the 12 doctors that came before in the shows run

It is call a change in policy/views. Before they were making it for British audiences which is/was largely White. Now they done the thing where they believe the past was so bad so evil it must be completely erased and replace with a new progress minority focus while destroying everything that represented the old way. Also this allows to hire cheaply low talent people and hide behind progress when people think their stories are bad.

#14 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 08:59 PM

I doubt that's the BBC mindset with doctor who

#15 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber