3333 replies to this topic

#1361 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:36 AM

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird people try to push Hinata as uber-powerful when Boruto is already at her level before leaving the academy?

Fandom love hyuga. That because of neji and not Hinata.
Hyuga is a fodder.

And burito doesn't even have byakugan. Thus only make them even more fodder when burito is their last chance to become relevant.

I will not surprise if sp perform an asspull to hyuga clan comparable to what kishi did to uchiha.

Edited by rocci, 10 December 2017 - 03:36 AM.

#1362 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:49 AM

Fandom love hyuga. That because of neji and not Hinata.
Hyuga is a fodder.

And burito doesn't even have byakugan. Thus only make them even more fodder when burito is their last chance to become relevant.

I will not surprise if sp perform an asspull to hyuga clan comparable to what kishi did to uchiha.

`

Less we forget the great Uzumaki Asspull, where it turns out Naruto is a survivor of a clan that

1) Are the only people who can have Kurama sealed in them due to their unique chakra

2) Have their own bloodline limit (that Naruto never gets)

3) Are tied to the founding of Konoha, with Tsunade's Grandma being an Uzumaki. The spirals on Konoha-nin apparel are in respect to the Uzumaki clan

4) Were wiped out because they were OP PLZ NERF

Throwing all the lessons about how hard work prevails out the window and raising the question of how Naruto never knew about some of this. You think point 3 would be brought up in school, or with points 2 & 4 people would have high hopes about Naruto's potential.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1363 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:09 PM

This is a story that never ends. It goes on and on forever.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#1364 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:35 PM

This is a story that never ends. It goes on and on forever.

It make them money.

#1365 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:46 AM

It make them money.

I was actually referencing a quote from Uno the movie.

But yeah, it makes them money...I think...idk I haven't seen this story as heavily merchandise as Naruto was. Also is done once a month, instead of ounce a week.

#1366 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:53 AM

It make them money.

I think we talked about this. It’s not making them money, They HOPED it would make them money and it failed spectacularly

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1367 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

I think we talked about this. It’s not making them money, They HOPED it would make them money and it failed spectacularly

Very true 

btw, Nice avatar and sig man!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1368 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:26 PM

True and they won't admit it because they're too proud and stubborn. Now they don't have a choice but to continue with this crap until the series ends. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1369 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:19 PM

True and they won't admit it because they're too proud and stubborn. Now they don't have a choice but to continue with this crap until the series ends. 

So you can say, they dug their own grave, now there is no other choice but to sleep on it.

#1370 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:39 PM

Exactly. I don't mind explaining this point again. From What I hear, Anime studios in Japan don't make money of of direct viewership on television. They make it through third party means such as other companies sponsoring them to advertise that companies products, selling merchandise of that anime series or buying the DVD releases etc. IF and I mean IF no one is doing any of those things then SP is NOT making money from Boruto, and it is logical to assume they are not because like I said they pissed off A LOT of their Japanese viewers by that stunt that they pulled during he premier screening of the Last by both FALSE advertising that the movie was Team 7 focused and was to wrap up the series conclusively when it was just  big fat NaruHina fan fiction, and also they did a no refund policy on the tickets. In fact some of our members here can attest to it since a few of them actually live in Japan and they were bringing up word by mouth comments from the Japanese public and how enraged they were at the steaming pile of garbage "the Last" was and I also recall a member here travelling to Japan for a time and they brought up a photo of a Naruto commemoration booth at an anime  convention of sorts and then Naruto booth was completely empty Again, several long time members that were here since at least 2014 can back me up on this because they witnessed the members here that were actually proving the ugly truth about what happened to Naruto after "The Last" showed it's "vomiting premise" in Japanese cinemas

Very true 

btw, Nice avatar and sig man!

Thanks I wanted a Dechako avatar and a Black Clover Sig with Asta and Noelle in it for a while :love: since I want to advertise Black clover more and my avatar photo was "SPOILERS!!!!" :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 December 2017 - 06:25 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1371 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:42 AM

Also remember that Boruto is not on the same time as Naruto was. It was moved from Thursday after Pokemon (which help give it a boost) to Wednesday around the same time another of SP's anime failed.

There is still some advertise playing during the breaks. So there still getting some money coming in. Now if they are getting profits or not, I don't know. But I wouldn't doubt that Boruto's cost for an ad during its time slot if less then it was during Naruto.

Boruto is holding on right now because it being made on the cheap, while they put all their energy in trying to make Black Clover a success.

You know it be interesting if they are rushing towards the chunin exam to pull what they did with Bleach. Reach a point of the story in the anime, then stop it, and say that they will start it up again when the manga is further along.

#1372 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:32 AM

The way it works in Japan is that part of the show's production cost involves renting the timeslot for the show. SP actually pays the station to air Boruto. Better timeslots command higher prices and serve as an indication that the studio has confidence in the show, while less accessible timeslots (like early mornings or late at night) say that the studio doesn't believe the show will do well (see Kemono Friends of Gundam Reconguista in G). By airing Boruto in a perceived weaker timeslot, SP is kinda admitting they don't believe it will do well enough to deserve the same level of treatment that Naruto got.

iSP2FNe.png

#1373 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:09 AM

Well, I can tell you what time and day it airs and you can see if it a good time slot of or not... *Looks up a manga cover page* Wednesday at 5:55 pm... So 6 pm. On TV Tokyo.

#1374 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:55 PM

Well, I can tell you what time and day it airs and you can see if it a good time slot of or not... *Looks up a manga cover page* Wednesday at 5:55 pm... So 6 pm. On TV Tokyo.

An afternoon timeslot. Not bad like a late night airing, but the biggest shows usually air Friday/Saturday night or Sunday because people are free from cram school or work. Pokemon though is in the top ten animated shows in terms of ratings though. so it is losing the coattails of one of the most popular anime on TV is a downgrade. It's somewhere in the middle class I'd say.

Edited by RulesofNature, 12 December 2017 - 03:58 PM.

iSP2FNe.png

#1375 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

Edited by Kagomaru, 12 December 2017 - 06:17 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1376 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

The dual outlook is what ruined the story imo. Kishimoto was not a good enough writer to do both successfully.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1377 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:32 PM

Exactly. I don't mind explaining this point again. From What I hear, Anime studios in Japan don't make money of of direct viewership on television. They make it through third party means such as other companies sponsoring them to advertise that companies products, selling merchandise of that anime series or buying the DVD releases etc. IF and I mean IF no one is doing any of those things then SP is NOT making money from Boruto, and it is logical to assume they are not because like I said they pissed off A LOT of their Japanese viewers by that stunt that they pulled during he premier screening of the Last by both FALSE advertising that the movie was Team 7 focused and was to wrap up the series conclusively when it was just  big fat NaruHina fan fiction, and also they did a no refund policy on the tickets. In fact some of our members here can attest to it since a few of them actually live in Japan and they were bringing up word by mouth comments from the Japanese public and how enraged they were at the steaming pile of garbage "the Last" was and I also recall a member here travelling to Japan for a time and they brought up a photo of a Naruto commemoration booth at an anime  convention of sorts and then Naruto booth was completely empty Again, several long time members that were here since at least 2014 can back me up on this because they witnessed the members here that were actually proving the ugly truth about what happened to Naruto after "The Last" showed it's "vomiting premise" in Japanese cinemas

I remember a story from Japan where they had two actors dressed up as Naruto and HInata with Naruto saying "I hope you all believe in us," and a fan yelled back..."Not likely, scumbag."

I don't think Japan cares about Naruto anymore or Boruto and only America is keeping it afloat now if at all.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1378 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

Naruto not being there for his kids makes sense too. He never had a parent and thus has no idea how to be one.

I deeply regret looking at the comment section WTH was I thinking!!? Please someone plug my eyes out!!! sbAbnKz.gif.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1379 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

Naruto not being there for his kids makes sense too. He never had a parent and thus has no idea how to be one.

I deeply regret looking at the comment section WTH was I thinking!!? Please someone plug my eyes out!!! sbAbnKz.gif.

That's funny. He can't be there for his kids, but he dedicated his whole life to save Sasuke. Being orphan it's not an excuse when he clearly knew obssession love.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#1380 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

It's all because they don't want to admit that NaruHIna was a bad choice. They don't want to admit that NaruHIna kittened up everything that made Naruto great because they stopped everything to focus on her. That is the god honest truth and they refuse to admit this.

They refuse to admit that Hinata took the focus away from all of it.
They refuse to admit that Neji died to play cupid to NH.
They refuse to admit that NaruHina is just so toxic to the story and this is what caused it's downfall.

They are so up their own arses over how "romantic" NH is and how it fullfills all their fantasies that they don't care about anything else.

To them...NH is the only thing that matters...and changing that is apparently a sin against God herself.. "You must like NH or you will go to hell."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users