62 replies to this topic

#41 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:30 PM

I also prophesise that kawaki and salad are gunna be shipped as a pairing. Its gunna be just like the good ol' days. Borusara is narusaku (they never will be), kawasara will be sasusaku while boruto n that hinata clone is the new naruhina.

Probably.

Ironically, it seems BoruSara is the most popular pairing in Boruto. So I HOPE they go with this! :hehehe:

#42 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:14 PM

Probably.

Ironically, it seems BoruSara is the most popular pairing in Boruto. So I HOPE they go with this! :hehehe:

Then I call hypocrisy on everyone who viciously shipped NH and are now shipping BoruSara instead of BoruSumi !!!

#43 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:51 PM

Probably.

Well, SP will probably disappoint even more people. Though I doubt they will be anywhere as disappointed as we were considering Boruto pretty much sucks overall.

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:27 PM

Knowing Studio Pierrot and the new authors of Boruto, this can very possibly happen.

SP already made the clone, and when the she was introduce to the manga a few chapters back she made clear she was going to fight Salad over who gets Bolt. Not actually fighting more who will win his heart. So, they have already set up the basis for another bloody pairing war; this time completely intentional.

Probably.

It not like there are that many pairings in the sequel, or for that matter many interesting characters to pair up.

SS is the larger of the two factions left, more importantly they're the ones more likely to pay for products to support the franchise. If they throw SS's child under the bus for a Hinata clone they are going to leave, and then all will be left are the worthless Hinata fans; who have failed for four years now in holding up the series.

Then I call hypocrisy on everyone who viciously shipped NH and are now shipping BoruSara instead of BoruSumi !!!

nH/SS could convince themselves that their pairing were planned all along. They use that fact that Hinata was in the first episode for nH, and imagine that it was Sasuke for the bench scene from 3. They can't do that with BS. BS has been set up since the end of Naruto. They have had four years to accept BS is going to happen, they are not going to just suddenly change because SP decided to create BS last year.

You're probably gonna hate this...To put it another words. The fans that support Salad are like the fans that read the Naruto manga, while the ones the support Sumire are the fans that watched the anime. Yes, the BS fans are now in the same position we were in with Naruto. I hope they suffer the same fate.

Well, SP will probably disappoint even more people. Though I doubt they will be anywhere as disappointed as we were considering Boruto pretty much sucks overall.

Naruto was overall a good manga/anime, until the end. Boruto is not, and it will never have what Naruto once had.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 July 2018 - 03:33 PM.

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:44 AM

At this point I don't care anymore. Let Pierot continue to kill the series. We'll see how long it will last. Maybe after it's all over Kishimoto might come out and tell the truth about everything. Who knows. :ermm:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:45 AM

SP already made the clone, and when the she was introduce to the manga a few chapters back she made clear she was going to fight Salad over who get Naruto. Not actually fight more who will win his heart. So, they have already set up the bases for another bloody pairing war; this time completely intentional.

It not like there are that many pairings in the sequel, or for that matter many interesting characters to pair up.

Is it sad that I really really want to start a BorutoXSumire club JUST so we can make videos like Forneverworld and Sawyer to purposely push them putting this pairing in?

Like, make sure we try and push them watching the video so they make that decision to put BorSum and KawaSala in the mix? We don't even need to come up with good reason why we support them. Just keep saying over and over "If we don't have these two get together, Kodachi is a bad writer."

"It is obvious they should be put together because Sumire loved Boruto before he even was popular. She supported him throughout his whole life and loved him even before he became a hero. She deserves him for everything she has done for him."

Let's just fire back and ruin it for the remaining people and when they cry and complain how putting Boruto and Sumire together was one huge retcon...we will say "What are you talking about? BoruSalad was totally a red herring. You must not have read the manga correctly."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:47 AM

Is it sad that I really really want to start a BorutoXSumire club JUST so we can make videos like Forneverworld and Sawyer to purposely push them putting this pairing in?

Like, make sure we try and push them watching the video so they make that decision to put BorSum and KawaSala in the mix? We don't even need to come up with good reason why we support them. Just keep saying over and over "If we don't have these two get together, Kodachi is a bad writer."

"It is obvious they should be put together because Sumire loved Boruto before he even was popular. She supported him throughout his whole life and loved him even before he became a hero. She deserves him for everything she has done for him."

Let's just fire back and ruin it for the remaining people and when they cry and complain how putting Boruto and Sumire together was one huge retcon...we will say "What are you talking about? BoruSalad was totally a red herring. You must not have read the manga correctly."

She met him once when they were 7, and then he saved her from being consumed by revenge. Salad has know him longer because their parents...were once on the same team. The angle you need to work is Salad, and how much like her mother she is then apply all the accusations to her that they once gave to Sakura. Such as, look at what she is wearing she is a slut like her mother, she look down on Bolt like her mother looked down on Naruto she so doesn't deserve him, and so on.

Anyways didn't Lucky who has a cousin that in the nH fanbase already mention that their are BS fans already. Just feed them the information, convince some that they should be anime reviewers, and set them loose. Of course you would have to have watched Boruto in order to get the material to feed/convince them.

nH from what I understand are split between BS. Like I said before the problem is if BS doesn't happen because BS happens then the SS fans are going to leave, and take most of the paying customers with them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 July 2018 - 04:21 PM.

#48 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:20 PM

Knowing Studio Pierrot and the new authors of Boruto, this can very possibly happen.

IF they did that and ship Boruto with Sumire, the colour me surprised they kept ONE story element consistent :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

NOPE, in fact I HOPE  Boru X Sumi happens and see what the remaining fans have to say about that and call out the hypocrisy of ANYONE that is not a Boru X Sumi Shipper, and TRUST ME I will have FUN  WITH THAT!!!!! :kukuku:

She met him once when they were 7, and then he saved her from being consumed by revenge. Salad has know him longer because their parents...were once on the same team. The angle you need to work is Salad, and how much like her mother she is then apply all the accusations to her that they once gave to Sakura. Such as, look at what she is wearing she is a slut like her mother, she look down on Bolt like her mother looked down on Naruto she so doesn't deserve him, and so on.

Anyways didn't Lucky who has a cousin that in the nH fanbase already mention that their are BS fans already. Just feed them the information, convince some that they should be anime reviewers, and set them loose. Of course you would have to have watched Boruto in order to get the material to feed/convince them.

nH from what I understand are split between BS. Like I said before the problem is if BS doesn't happen because BS happens then the SS fans are going to leave, and take most of the paying customers with them.

Exactly. Point out out how Salad acts towards Bolt exactly how her mother acted towards the latter's father, Suminata is submissive and is not the dominant one when interacting Bolt so why shouldn't she (Suminata) be entitled to Bolt, and that Suminata is heavily impled to have a thing for Bolt? Also Make Kawa X Sara canon, and IF those hypocrites complains about how they don't interact with each other in a meaningful way and have no chemistry, not to mention how Kawaki/Nail doesn't never cared about Salad, I'd say *GASP* JUST LIKE that SASUKE X SAKURA SHIP YOU LOVE SO MUCH, AM I RIGHT!? :w00t:   :kukuku:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 August 2018 - 12:28 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

Got bored decided to look at volumes sold. Found Act-Age might be doing well. Boruto 5th volume was only on the top 50 for four weeks in that time it sold 218,994. First week it was 124,500 sold.

#51 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

So, is the new time slot for the anime bad or good? Since I know absolutely nothing about Japanese broadcasting.

So, previously SP announced the whole world that Boruto schedule is after Pokemon (Thursday evening).

One month later, they change it to Wednesday evening. And it wasn't in the news.

Yet, Boruto - Naruto Next Generation has never been in top 10 weekly anime rank, ever. Despite its change to the new Times lot after Pokemon which only lasted for about a month? I could only guess that it doesn't meet its KPI, hence they put it to another slot.

Premier time slot is expensive after all.

This further proofs that this series is still trying to find a stable fan base and audience.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#52 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:01 PM

So, previously SP announced the whole world that Boruto schedule is after Pokemon (Thursday evening).

One month later, they change it to Wednesday evening. And it wasn't in the news.

Yet, Boruto - Naruto Next Generation has never been in top 10 weekly anime rank, ever. Despite its change to the new Times lot after Pokemon which only lasted for about a month? I could only guess that it doesn't meet its KPI, hence they put it to another slot.

This further proofs that this series is still trying to find a stable fan base and audience.

KPI? Key Performance Indicator. OK.

It lasted about two months...maybe..*looking.* It happened right before chapter 23 came out...So around 2-3 months.

You wouldn't happen to know what's on at that time?

The problem is they lost a lot of the older fanbase for the most part, other then the Hinatas' Otaku of course, and the younger generation it is facing competition from other anime series that were inspired by Naruto like MHA or BC among others. So it can't get the niche that Naruto was able to carve out 18 years ago because in the time since the manga ended other stories have filled that vacuum. Also Boruto is a very generic by the numbers anime from what I saw when I was doing my summaries of it. So, it can't really draw people away from those other anime if they are more original or interesting.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 July 2018 - 03:02 PM.

#53 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:42 PM

To me it looks like they lost and don't know what to do , but they didn't want to lick their own spit and admit that they make the wrong choice , a huge mistake by making nh and ss cannon. Their ego is as big as the north atlantic , they just decide to keep going because boruto still making enough money and hope for the best that miracle will happen.

Edited by Yyubie, 17 July 2018 - 05:42 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#54 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:55 PM

To me it looks like they lost and don't know what to do , but they didn't want to lick their own spit and admit that they make the wrong choice , a huge mistake by making nh and ss cannon. Their ego is as big as the north atlantic , they just decide to keep going because boruto still making enough money and hope for the best that miracle will happen.

I honestly wouldn't mind if it turned out that the world of Boruto is actually the Infinite Tsukuyomi. 

#55 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:06 AM

Pokemon will always kick Boruto's ass or any anime in general. But anyway I think the Japanese fandom don't give a kitten of Boruto. That's why they keep changing the schedule. No matter how much they change it, it ain't going to do a damn thing. Nobody will watch it, ratings will always be low as hell. Pierot will have to swallow their pride one day and just end the series if they know what's good for them.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 July 2018 - 01:08 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#56 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:00 AM

I honestly wouldn't mind if it turned out that the world of Boruto is actually the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

That's would be interesting... At the end of Boruto he see how unhappy is his father and then he finished the infinyte tsukillomy...

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:45 PM

That's a theory fans have been coming on for a while. If it turns out to be true then I will hate the series even more (don't know how will that be possible lol). It will be the biggest asspull ever. The asspull of ALL asspulls. It will be Pierot's biggest excuse to make NS canon. But doing that will mean they will be swallowing their pride knowing they were wrong in making NH/SS canon all along. I personally don't see it happening because of Pierot's strong pride and their love for the big booby Hyuuga goddess. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 August 2018 - 01:45 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

I've been thinking, do you think boruto and nail will lose their hands like naruto and sasuke did since they both got that seal on their hands?

#59 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

That's a theory fans have been coming on for a while. If it turns out to be true then I will hate the series even more (don't know how will that be possible lol). It will be the biggest asspull ever. The asspull of ALL asspulls. It will be Pierot's biggest excuse to make NS canon. But doing that will mean they will be swallowing their pride knowing they were wrong in making NH/SS canon all along. I personally don't see it happening because of Pierot's strong pride and their love for the big booby Hyuuga goddess. 

when that happens in the Manga, I will start buying the Manga again honestly, because I know for a fact that I will finally see them together, but I am not buying anymore Naruto stuff before then.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#60 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 04:47 PM

I've been thinking, do you think boruto and nail will lose their hands like naruto and sasuke did since they both got that seal on their hands?

From what I understand that only happened because kishimoto wanted their battle to end with them doing the two finger hold hands thing, but the editor thought that was a bit too gay. So, instead he had it happened with their arms destroyed instead. If kishimoto is still the editor by that point they may do the hand holding this time if nothing else but to increase the kitten-eroticism of BNB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users