• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:44 AM

http://mangastream.c...ruto/16120179/1

#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:48 AM

Can you murder a fictional character?! 'Cause if so, I'd really like someone to tell me how, so I can kill Madara. I don't think I've ever hated a villain this much before.

#3 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:53 AM

Yeah, the hate for Madara is definitely pretty intense right now. How long has he waited for that moment... somehow he was rather well informed about the goings-on with Kushina, and Naruto's birth.

I wonder if showing Itachi at the end was supposed to mean something.

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:55 AM

Went by too fast. I agree with Truffle. I don't care who the F**** you are, Uchiha Madara or not, you don't attack a woman who'd just given birth or try to blow up a baby. Though, I admit, it's very ninja to do that kind of trick anyway....

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

I guess with this chapter I think Kishi has giving us a strong hint who is the ultimate villain in the manga, or perhaps maybe not. I can't wait for the next chapter by the way is it just me or Kushina's face on the lower right panel from page 4 it's the same face of Sakura maybe Kishi is playing his mind games with us but then again Sakura's face and Kushina's are both identical.

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 July 2010 - 02:02 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:06 AM

To quote Naruto Abridged: "But aren't we supposed to be ninja?" "-Silence.-"

Anyhow, Little Itachi cameo for the win.

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:07 AM

This chapter made me shamefulcry0js.gif poor Kushina, at least she's reunited with her baby son. Minato's Hiraishin was awesome wow.png, now kick Madara's ass Minato. rawr.gif

Hopefully Naruto will learn Hiraishin and give him a reason to beat Madara instead of fantasizing over saving Sasuke.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 08 July 2010 - 02:10 AM.

#8 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:08 AM

http://mangastream.c...uto/16120179/14

compared to

http://www.onemanga....ruto/484/16-17/

*rubs chin thoughtfully* hmm....

#9 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:10 AM

Huh, so Kishi finally made Madara look truly evil. About time! Even so, he can't help but put Sasuke in as many times as possible facepalm.png At least now we know Naruto will survive when the Kyuubi is extracted from him XD

#10 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jul 7 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh, so Kishi finally made Madara look truly evil. About time! Even so, he can't help but put Sasuke in as many times as possible facepalm.png At least now we know Naruto will survive when the Kyuubi is extracted from him XD

Not necessarily, Kushina is slowly dieing.

#11 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

wow, that was pretty sad in regards to Kushina knowing she's going to die mere minutes after her son was born. Madara, that jerk! th_cussing.gif

#12 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:17 AM

Paradox, Minato rescued Kushina like that too when she was kidnapped as a child in the previous chapter.

#13 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:17 AM

Is anyone else sad from knowing exactly whatll happen? I mean we may not know the specifics as of yet, but I mean knowing that minato and kushina will die is kinda sad while watching this.

Anyways, chapter felt too short, but was a good chapter overall. Kishi definately has been on a roll with his chapters lately and lets hope this momentum keeps going.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#14 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

Oh, and before I leave for the night: Tobi -- No Longer a Good Boy.

#15 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

Or, Kishi will rip off Jast's Whirlpool Country and HS:FS, because honestly, I can see the events of that fanfic be plausible in canon really.... XD

#16 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:27 AM

I have to say that the scenes that Minato and Kushina got to have with Naruto were really the best. At least they got to be with her son, if even for a little bit, on the last days of their lives. You always knew that they died too soon and so tragically. Now that we're finally about to see just how tragic it is makes me tear up. It's even more depressing knowing that they really would have been wonderful parents to Naruto.
End of line.

#17 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:31 AM

o..mi...gee...

I officialy hate Madara,Tobi...whatever his name is! rawr.gif

I can believe I used to like him (mainly as Tobi)

Poor Minato, poor Kushina,....poor baby Naru! shamefulcry0js.gif

I even had to do a signature about this chapter!

Also...the cover of this chapter...

Baby Naruto & Sasuke...

TOTALLY FUNNY & CUTE~!

For the next chapter...I think I'll need a box of tissues...):

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#18 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

achikamiyu I totally agree. Now Naruto has an even more personal reason to fight madara. Where as before, he just wanted the fox from naruto and naruto had to defend himself, now he has a more personal reason to resolve things. Also does anyone see the shifting climate here?

Am I the only one to notice that Naruto also happens to be surpassing all the role models in his life. For example, kakashi couldn't kill kakuzu but Naruto did. Then Jiraiya couldn't kill pain, but naruto did. And seeing as his father couldn't kill madara for whatever reason, whether it be because he had to sacrifice his life to stop the fox before hand or what not. I have a feeling that killing madara is going to be what makes him surpass the 4th hokage
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#19 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:34 AM

Great Chapter, really want to see the next one badly. And can only imagine how it'll be when its animated
\

#20 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:37 AM

In regards to Minato saving Kushina previously... yes, he did. But it was more the entire scene that I was trying to point out was similar. Minato rescuing Kushina from Madara controlled Kyuubi, then looking back with a glare.

Naruto rescues Sakura from a pretty much Madara controlled Sasuke, and looks back with a glare. Both Minato and Naruto are holding the ones they love in their arms. Striking similarities, made me wonder if it was intentional.

As for Kishi 'ripping off' WPC or HSFS, it's amusing to think about, but extremely unlikely. I doubt he reads English fanfiction. tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users