Close
Photo

This Is How Naruto Shippuden Could've and Should've Ended! A True Alternate Story

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:21 AM

Do this thread created for debate ? Looks like another fanatics posting without see thread title. Thats why I said you NOT RESPECT Thread creator despite claimed on same ship

Do I ever said I'm Neutral. Another fanatic which too busy for read Thread Title.

you will just never learn 'rolls eyes' guess you must live in your mother's basement and never been to a library in your life. but go on, continue making a fool of yourself, we all know you don't actually read our messages and love to spout excuses and other nonsensical garbles...

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#22 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

you will just never learn 'rolls eyes' guess you must live in your mother's basement and never been to a library in your life. but go on, continue making a fool of yourself, we all know you don't actually read our messages and love to spout excuses and other nonsensical garbles...

This troll never take responsibilities and explain that screenshot, why did he call NS fans salty .... he just keep avoiding questions. And people keep feeding him. That's just how stupid the troll and the feeder.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:22 PM

This troll never take responsibilities and explain that screenshot, why did he call NS fans salty .... he just keep avoiding questions. And people keep feeding him. That's just how stupid the troll and the feeder.

I understand that both of you jealous with Thread Stater because he/she got positive response due he/she spread NS with love while you got hate because terorize fandom with hate.

Edited by db84x, 19 September 2016 - 03:34 PM.

#24 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

I understand that both of you jealous with Thread Stater because he/she got positive response due he/she spread NS with love while you got hate because terorize fandom with hate.

terrorize fandom with hate? right, because I totally ever went and hated on you guys for liking nh huh? nope, I was completely neutral and couldn't make a comment about naruto and sakura in the same sentence without you people judging me, nope the ones terrorizing the fandom are you guys, you are the ones still harassing people like james  on tumblr when they aren't in the fandom anymore just because they don't support your ending. congrats, all you're doing is proving our points about you, keep it up troll, keep showing your true colors.

#25 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

terrorize fandom with hate? right, because I totally ever went and hated on you guys for liking nh huh? nope, I was completely neutral and couldn't make a comment about naruto and sakura in the same sentence without you people judging me, nope the ones terrorizing the fandom are you guys, you are the ones still harassing people like james  on tumblr when they aren't in the fandom anymore just because they don't support your ending. congrats, all you're doing is proving our points about you, keep it up troll, keep showing your true colors.

Just admit it that you jealous with Thread Stater so YOU MADE OUT OF TOPIC POST

#26 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:19 AM

nope, I made the out of topic post specifically to debunk the only troll here, you. I didn't bother to comment on the thread starter's post because of the fact that long before this thread was even in existence I read that alternate ending already on deviantart.

Edited by ultranx, 20 September 2016 - 02:21 AM.

#27 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 05:13 PM

db84x - You're on thin ice. Stop posting inflammatory comments against other users/fandom in general and stay on topic. Otherwise you're going to have serious problems with the mods. You've already been warned about this.

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:42 AM

Anyways, its another great alternate ending version next to LadyGT's After war one-shot.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

db84x - You're on thin ice. Stop posting inflammatory comments against other users/fandom in general and stay on topic. Otherwise you're going to have serious problems with the mods. You've already been warned about this.

If you came here at least respect with alternate ending which created by Sasuhina friend. Do your post already show respect for the alternate ending ?

nope, I made the out of topic post specifically to debunk the only troll here, you. I didn't bother to comment on the thread starter's post because of the fact that long before this thread was even in existence I read that alternate ending already on deviantart.

Sasuhina post it for show that NS CAN MADE ALTERNATE ENDING (at least for ease NS wound). He/she show to you that there are SANE NS willing to fight for NS cause with art.

Anyways, its another great alternate ending version next to LadyGT's After war one-shot.

Agree with it, I felt sad saw some rude people came here just for throll without even brother pay respect with the alternate ending.

Edited by db84x, 22 September 2016 - 12:52 PM.

#30 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:08 PM

@db84x - Buh-bye.

#31 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

If you came here at least respect with alternate ending which created by Sasuhina friend. Do your post already show respect for the alternate ending ?

Sasuhina post it for show that NS CAN MADE ALTERNATE ENDING (at least for ease NS wound). He/she show to you that there are SANE NS willing to fight for NS cause with art.

Agree with it, I felt sad saw some rude people came here just for throll without even brother pay respect with the alternate ending.

1.  I never said an alternate ending couldn't be made, and I already knew about this alternate ending, sasuhina didn't show me anything since I already knew about it. and it makes the real naruto ending look like trash.

2. tricksie is a mod, you just disrespected a mod....

welp that proves he didn't ever read the comments eh tricksie? if he did, I think he wouldn't have replied to you, a mod, like that....

Edited by ultranx, 27 September 2016 - 08:48 AM.

#32 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:21 AM

Really he said "He/she show to you that there are SANE NS willing to fight for NS cause with art."?? ... that means hes saying we here are all insane/crazy NS fans ?? :lmao: :lmao:

@db84x - Buh-bye.

For real ?? Good riddance .... finally virus/bacteria out of this haven.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#33 hapi1984

hapi1984

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

Really he said "He/she show to you that there are SANE NS willing to fight for NS cause with art."?? ... that means hes saying we here are all insane/crazy NS fans ?? :lmao: :lmao:

For real ?? Good riddance .... finally virus/bacteria out of this haven.

Do your post ever show appreciation to the alternate ending ? Sorry can't resist to post since it silly self proclaimed NS don't even brother type any appreciation post in alternate ending

#34 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:32 PM

Is that you, dbx ?

#35 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:08 PM

Is that you, dbx ?

suspicious-fry.jpg

#36 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

suspicious-fry.jpg

Same way of phrasing and talking.

Edited by T XD, 30 September 2016 - 06:59 PM.

#37 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:27 PM

@hapi1984 - Buh-bye.

#38 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:32 PM

good God. how many accounts does he have?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#39 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:50 PM

Do your post ever show appreciation to the alternate ending ? Sorry can't resist to post since it silly self proclaimed NS don't even brother type any appreciation post in alternate ending

we have all been saying its better than the real ending and makes the real ending look like trash, I even said I have already seen it, but you keep bashing us with that little excuse. no doubt now that you're dbx, since as usual you keep spouting stuff without reading the comments....

#40 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:05 PM

just a reminder - if you see trolling or suspicious posts — especially from new accounts — report them immediately! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users