• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:19 AM

Hi there, I've just posted a new NaruSaku fic, and suggestions on how to improve would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much! smile.gif

Finding Naruto

#2 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:06 AM

Well I can't really think of any cits for that, it's got an interesting direction but I will need to see more chapters to really get a feel for it!
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#3 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

Bit late, but chapter 2 is up. I'm working on chapter 3, it should be up soon.

Finding Naruto chapter 2

#4 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

I dont mean to sound impatient, but how long do you think it will be before you post the third chapter? tongue.gif

#5 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

It should be up by this Sunday. I've actually got 3/4 of it typed up, so it won't take too long to finish.

#6 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:25 PM

Chapter 3 of Finding Naruto has been uploaded. Sorry for the delay sweatdrop.gif

Finding Naruto Chapter 3

#7 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:36 AM

And it was an awesome chapter, ill leave a more in-depth review later when i get home tongue.gif

#8 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 October 2007 - 10:51 AM

Looks very good :thumbs:
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#9 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:26 AM

Thank you! Glad to see that you people like it happy.gif

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:57 PM

This story is looking good! Can't wait for more happy.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 JaredDrake

JaredDrake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:54 PM

Ohhhh, I like this fic! You're in my favorite list and Author Alert! Get Chapter 4 out.....NOW! tongue.gif

Hmmm... BTW... I thought ANBU wore Ninjaken or Ninjato's instead of a Katana? Wasnt a Katana a samurai weapon? A Ninjaken/Ninjato is shorter in length, thus easily drawn, to match the stealthy and fast movements of Ninja. I also remember seeing ANBU in the anime wearing Ninjato/Ninjaken's strapped to their back.

Orochimaru and Sasuke, I think, use Chokuto's.

#12 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:32 PM

Andrew, get your butt working nowwwww, i've waited for the update for AGES. tongue.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#13 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 3 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Andrew, get your butt working nowwwww, i've waited for the update for AGES. tongue.gif

lol........Wilson. This proves you are a true fan tongue.gif

I like a story as well and looking forward to new chapters :thumbs:

#14 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:31 AM

Sqleon, need I remind you that if you that if you do not update soon that I will have to go crazy on you in the LC next time...lol, though I do hope consider procrastination an artform, this is just too much...your laziness has reached epic proportions...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#15 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:05 AM

I'm the Leonardo Da Vinci of procrastination and laziness. laugh.gif

But yeah. I'll get working on the update soon. Really!

#16 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Jan 10 2008, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, I'm holding you to it!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#17 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Jan 10 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm the Holy Messenger and Prophet of divinity and righteous.

For the sake of humanity, update already! rawr.gif

#18 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

So...you're halfway through, eh? I'll buy that for now Sqleon...but you're really trying my patience... a_smashy.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#19 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:42 PM

And you're not letting me do what I do best...being lazy! a_shifty.gif

I've got a feeling that I won't be allowed to make slow updates anymore...

#20 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Jan 22 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And you're not letting me do what I do best...being lazy! a_shifty.gif

I've got a feeling that I won't be allowed to make slow updates anymore...

Good, good...you're catching on.

(evil music) Mwahahaha!!! :devil:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users