Close
Photo

Crossover Challenge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:52 AM

Okay what am I doing here again? Ah yes, a challenge. Oh yes, I know what a challenge should be.... a crossover.
I read up Mahou Sensei Negima over the past few days and an idea struck me. Why not a NarutoxNegima crossover? The basic idea is this..

1>Naruto is teleported to Negima-verse during a freak gate accident between the Old World and New World.
2>Naruto's mental age is 20 while his body lost its age to become 14. Negi and Kotarou are 14 as well(so no more age pills). Naruto loses his abilities for some time as his body tries to adjust to the new environment.
3>Harem!!! (This is the main reason why I got this idea anyway). It doesn't matter whose harem it is, but don't go too far, keep the rating close to K+ (at most T).
4>Naruto is being pursued by the Mage's Council for being a Shadow (a mage without records, a potentially dangerous person, an outlaw). You know the punishment...ermine.
5>Chakra=Kanka, Naruto can't use ki or magic separately, but his kanka abilities are very high compared to the primitive kanka techniques used here.
6>and no "no jutsu" shouts please, keep it consistent to Negima-verse.
7>Finally, NO kyuubi. The premise for a 20 year old Naruto is to have survived the bijuu extraction ritual.

The surprise potential is a western looking person using eastern style magic (or this is what it seems to people). And my pervy mind can't keep itself out of the ecciness of the situation. nosebleed8rx.gif a_spaz.gif The idea is good enough to write a story but as I'm too lazy to write myself I'd like someone to write it for me.

GOOD LUCK.

Edited by CrashLanded, 17 February 2008 - 04:53 AM.

QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#2 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:54 AM

Oh yes, forgot to add.
You are allowed to bend the rules, but I'd like to keep the RATINGS rule and the NO KYUUBI rule strict.
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users