54175 replies to this topic

#48621 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:28 PM

I felt it unnecessary for Kakashi to be Hokage. Tsunade should have been it until Naruto. Like Hinata, Kakashi should have died during the Pain arc. Then when Obito died, both Rin and Kakashi greet him. 

Kakashi can't even manage his own student/team 7 properly! , if he can't be a good teacher and manage a student how the F can he manage a whole country/village ?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#48622 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:28 PM

Kakashi can't even manage his own student/team 7 properly! , if he can't be a good teacher and manage a student how the F can he manage a whole country/village ?

That's why that never made sense outside of his skills and blind loyalty that it'd make no sense for him to be a Kage in the long run.

#48623 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:42 PM

That's why that never made sense outside of his skills and blind loyalty that it'd make no sense for him to be a Kage in the long run.

Maybe he became Hokage in remembrance of his friend Obito. It was his dream so Kakashi could be trying to fulfill the dream for his friend through him. Besides that though, yeah his personality is closer to Jirayia's and likes to do his own thing, so that job doesn't fit him very well.

Edited by griff142, 16 March 2018 - 03:43 PM.

#48624 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

Maybe he became Hokage in remembrance of his friend Obito. It was his dream so Kakashi could be trying to fulfill the dream for his friend through him. Besides that though, yeah his personality is closer to Jirayia's and likes to do his own thing, so that job doesn't fit him very well.

Only reason I could see him being Hokage at this point, but nonetheless, it still feels so odd for Kakashi to do it nonetheless, even to pay respect to Obito.

#48625 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:10 PM

Do you guys think Kakashi can do better as a teacher to prevent team 7 breaking apart?

If you guys were in Kakashi shoes , what would you do to stop it? What would you do to stop Sasuke from going on revenge/dark path?

Or do you guys think that team 7 breaking and Sasuke goes villain path is inevitable no matter what?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#48626 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:54 PM

Only reason I could see him being Hokage at this point, but nonetheless, it still feels so odd for Kakashi to do it nonetheless, even to pay respect to Obito.

Well there is a possibility that he was chosen by process of elimination. Once Tsunade stepped down and if Naruto was still not ready, who was ready to step up and also be qualified to take the job?

#48627 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

Do you guys think Kakashi can do better as a teacher to prevent team 7 breaking apart?
If you guys were in Kakashi shoes , what would you do to stop it? What would you do to stop Sasuke from going on revenge/dark path?

Or do you guys think that team 7 breaking and Sasuke goes villain path is inevitable no matter what?

Well I think was inevitable but it doesn't hurt to try. Well, for one I wouldn't spoil Sasuke with all the one on one training because it would make him feel entitled. Also, I would try to talk with him about how feels and see if talking about it would help and become like a father figure to him but that affection would be for both Sakura and Naruto too. Either than that though you have to just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

#48628 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:20 PM

I don't think it's inevitable no matter what, but you should consider that Sasuke had a good reason to go "dark" and not because he simply had a phase. Kakashi is not someone who went through special training to deal with cases like that. Saying Kakashi is the one responsible for Sasuke goes villain is wrong. I think he did his best as a teacher, considering that his personality is kind of calm and reluctant. But I still think he could have done more, - Sasuke was his student and put under his custody. I would have talked with Sasuke, maybe followed him everywhere. I would train him - not only his body but moreover his mind, help him overcome his darkness and past. I wouldn't let him wander off, maybe I would drag him back. Like those teachers in martial arts movies - I would discipline him.

Edited by Kasimir38, 16 March 2018 - 07:06 PM.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#48629 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:13 PM

Sasuke is a prideful, obsessive and stubborn character and these traits show me that he would gone down the same path no matter what. Sasuke's obsession over Itachi has always been a driving force for him throughout the manga. No matter how many good moments he has, he would always go back to Itachi. He believed the village was holding him back and would do anything to avenge his clan which brings back the obsession and it would continue to warp his mind until he was done.

Lastly I think it just runs in the genes because with that clan, it seems something always goes wrong with them. Either a tragedy sets them off or their stubborn pride, believing they are better than everyone else. These complications have started wars and it made me think Sasuke turning was going to happen no matter what.

#48630 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:15 PM

Sasuke is a prideful, obsessive and stubborn character and these traits show me that he would gone down the same path no matter what. Sasuke's obsession over Itachi has always been a driving force for him throughout the manga. No matter how many good moments he has, he would always go back to Itachi. He believed the village was holding him back and would do anything to avenge his clan which brings back the obsession and it would continue to warp his mind until he was done.

Lastly I think it just runs in the genes because with that clan, it seems something always goes wrong with them. Either a tragedy sets them off or their stubborn pride, believing they are better than everyone else. These complications have started wars and it made me think Sasuke turning was going to happen no matter what.

It's not just his obsession with Itachi, it's his jealousy that led him to do what he did, Griff, but you're not wrong. I bet even if the massacre didn't happen, Sasuke would have somehow still found a way to want to become stronger to surpass Itachi and prove himself his better would have occurred, even if it meant he became a tool for Fugaku's ends to do it. It's the sad thing with Sasuke that he hated Itachi so much he wouldn't care what he did as long as he got to surpass him.

#48631 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

It's not just his obsession with Itachi, it's his jealousy that led him to do what he did, Griff, but you're not wrong. I bet even if the massacre didn't happen, Sasuke would have somehow still found a way to want to become stronger to surpass Itachi and prove himself his better would have occurred, even if it meant he became a tool for Fugaku's ends to do it. It's the sad thing with Sasuke that he hated Itachi so much he wouldn't care what he did as long as he got to surpass him.

Yeah I keep forgetting to talk about the jealously. My bad, maybe it is because I throw it with the hatred because one could lead to the other. I am telling ya the Uchiha family is cursed. He doesn't even need to have his curse mark to prove it. Just need to look at his family history.

Edited by griff142, 16 March 2018 - 09:31 PM.

#48632 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:07 PM

It was foolish to even make him a ninja. He obviously didn't have any loyalty to the village. The only way that it would have been a good idea to let Kakashi train him is if Danzo used Kotoamatsukami on him beforehand.

#48633 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:46 PM

Yes he could have but didn't, could have had someone else train team 7 who is qualified. Cause Kakashi sure as kitten can't.
I'd pull rank on sasuke and arrest his ass. I'd be like Tony in spiderman homecoming to sakura and naruto. I'd make sure they acted like a team be kind of like rj from jungle fury and cruger from s.p.d.

#48634 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:43 AM

Ones like Itachi, Kakashi, Jiraiya, etc. only show that just because you're a powerful shinobi, that doesn't mean you will make a great teacher.

Kakashi, like what's still happening today, was simply NOT allowing himself to truly move on from the past and his own team, so when he looked at Team Seven, all he kept doing was completely overlapping his old team over Team Seven and thus thinking that each individual was exactly like his old team was, but not being able to see (until it was too late) that each one had their own individual and unique vices that needed to be addressed.

Sakura / Rin - Rin may have had a crush on Kakashi as the "cool, stoic guy", but she clearly DIDN'T let it completely cloud her mind to everything else, much less her career as a kunoichi. She knew how to keep such things separate whereas Sakura kept letting it take over almost every time at the mere mention of Sasuke's name. Such a thing whould have been a HUGE red alert to any other competent teacher, but Kakashi seemed to figure that she would just get over it over time.

Naruto / Obito - Both may have been goofy and acted out a bit, but beyond that, Obito had a Clan, family, and real friends to turn to in times of need whereas Naruto did not plus his acting.out was for entirely different reasons; Obito was simply how he was while Naruto was doing it as a mask to hide his pain and gain acknowledgement from those around him.

Sasuke / Kakashi - Both being loners and brooders. Beyond that, they were pretty much total opposites. Kakashi became a stickler for the rules after his father's suicide, but he still also had other friends he could turn to whereas Sasuke's clan was murdered by his own brother and he didn't seem to have anyone beyond them to turn to, but again, Kakashi seemed to think this was something Sasuke could just get over on his own. Like Sakura, Sasuke would have been a huge red flag to any other competent teacher and work to try to get through to him and if he still continued down his path, alert the Hokage and do whatever I could to get him pulled as a shinobi and get him psychological help if not have him committed or put under house arrest or something.

2e5.gif

#48635 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:08 AM

Sakura / Rin - Rin may have had a crush on Kakashi as the "cool, stoic guy", but she clearly DIDN'T let it completely cloud her mind to everything else, much less her career as a kunoichi. She knew how to keep such things separate whereas Sakura kept letting it take over almost every time at the mere mention of Sasuke's name. Such a thing whould have been a HUGE red alert to any other competent teacher, but Kakashi seemed to figure that she would just get over it over time.

Well, Sakura was at least willing to go to bat for Naruto in the case that he was in trouble and needed her help more than Sasuke did. I find it hard to look past the way Obito was dying crushed by a boulder and Rin asked Kakashi "What about my feelings?" I don't really think she's any better. She may even be worse. Sakura stops playing favorites pretty fast while Rin clearly cared about Kakashi more since she was willing to spit that garbage from her lips. Though none of this positive development on the part of Sakura was thanks to Kakashi, who was useless, and as stated before, a straight dumbass.

#48636 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:13 AM

Ones like Itachi, Kakashi, Jiraiya, etc. only show that just because you're a powerful shinobi, that doesn't mean you will make a great teacher.

Kakashi, like what's still happening today, was simply NOT allowing himself to truly move on from the past and his own team, so when he looked at Team Seven, all he kept doing was completely overlapping his old team over Team Seven and thus thinking that each individual was exactly like his old team was, but not being able to see (until it was too late) that each one had their own individual and unique vices that needed to be addressed.

Naruto / Obito - Both may have been goofy and acted out a bit, but beyond that, Obito had a Clan, family, and real friends to turn to in times of need whereas Naruto did not plus his acting.out was for entirely different reasons; Obito was simply how he was while Naruto was doing it as a mask to hide his pain and gain acknowledgement from those around him.

Sasuke / Kakashi - Both being loners and brooders. Beyond that, they were pretty much total opposites. Kakashi became a stickler for the rules after his father's suicide, but he still also had other friends he could turn to whereas Sasuke's clan was murdered by his own brother and he didn't seem to have anyone beyond them to turn to, but again, Kakashi seemed to think this was something Sasuke could just get over on his own. Like Sakura, Sasuke would have been a huge red flag to any other competent teacher and work to try to get through to him and if he still continued down his path, alert the Hokage and do whatever I could to get him pulled as a shinobi and get him psychological help if not have him committed or put under house arrest or something.

The Obito/Rin/Kakashi plot pissed me off almost as much as Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke just because of how similar they were. Naruto/Obito in love with Sakura/Rin while they "love" Kakashi/Sasuke. You could feel the genuine feelings of Naruto/Obito while Sakura/Rin felt like shallow crushes because Sasuke/Kakashi are the loner bad boys. Despite what Obito did, I felt bad for him in the end. When he dies, the "happy" moment where he reunites with Rin felt sad to me because he was greeted by a girl who never loved him and was more concerned about her feelings when he "died".

Edited by jak123, 17 March 2018 - 05:14 AM.

#48637 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:16 AM

The Obito/Rin/Kakashi plot pissed me off almost as much as Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke just because of how similar they were. Naruto/Obito in love with Sakura/Rin while they "love" Kakashi/Sasuke. You could feel the genuine feelings of Naruto/Obito while Sakura/Rin felt like shallow crushes because Sasuke/Kakashi are the loner bad boys. Despite what Obito did, I felt bad for him in the end. When he dies, the "happy" moment where he reunites with Rin felt sad to me because he was greeted by a girl who never loved him and was more concerned about her feelings when he "died". Or did Rin have feelings for him, I don't remember.

If Naruto ended up with Sakura then you could assume that she did, but it was vague, and since Naruto didn't end up with Sakura, Obito was likely just getting yanked around and she's waiting around for Kakashi, who doesn't even merit a place in the afterlife really; that's how worthless he is. So she will be waiting forever.

Edited by DrK, 17 March 2018 - 05:16 AM.

#48638 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

The Obito/Rin/Kakashi plot pissed me off almost as much as Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke just because of how similar they were. Naruto/Obito in love with Sakura/Rin while they "love" Kakashi/Sasuke. You could feel the genuine feelings of Naruto/Obito while Sakura/Rin felt like shallow crushes because Sasuke/Kakashi are the loner bad boys. Despite what Obito did, I felt bad for him in the end. When he dies, the "happy" moment where he reunites with Rin felt sad to me because he was greeted by a girl who never loved him and was more concerned about her feelings when he "died".

I had thought of it that Rin began to see she may have had feelings for Obito after he supposedly died, given how she was gazing off thoughtfully after Kakashi told her how Obito felt about her, and also when Minato found them following the ambush and such, and some of their interactions in flashbacks showed Rin may have slowly developed feelings for Obito.

#48639 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:23 PM

I had thought of it that Rin began to see she may have had feelings for Obito after he supposedly died, given how she was gazing off thoughtfully after Kakashi told her how Obito felt about her, and also when Minato found them following the ambush and such, and some of their interactions in flashbacks showed Rin may have slowly developed feelings for Obito.

I guess that would have made Obito's story not as tragic. 

#48640 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

That is what I thought as well. Obito and Rin was another parallel people tend to forget about and again this helped point towards an NS ending. You can tell Rin realized something after Obito's supposed death that maybe she had someone special all along next to her but it was too late. Naruto and Sakura were supposed to be the successful pairing compared to Obito and Rin.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users