166 replies to this topic

#41 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:45 AM

_____ of d00m - Another catchphrase of krisk. Used for emphasis.

#42 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:31 AM

^ roffles laugh.gif (D00M!!!!!!!!!!11111111111)

HI2UUUU!!!!!!!!! - This is heard when a human being with prominent torso "juttings" (i.e. Lady Lumps) and a vajayjay (see krisk) enters a 10 foot or less proximity of JoHamSandwich.

#43 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (ZeroJutsu @ Aug 29 2007, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yakatsu: Bishie guy of LC. Loves morphine in his back, and loves being a ferret. Combined with Manny, they are any Yaoi fangirl's dream. Best known for sarcastic humor and ferret mods. Fear his bishie pose, it will give you a nosebleed.

You forgot :
Guy who abuses the word " Bloody hell " more times then Benny Hill and Monty Python combined.

Maniac bastard with a over tone of saying the F-word following the magical pokemon that rules the seas , Seaking.

Uberfan of blitzball and Final Fantasy games.

And , Black belt and heavyweight champ at pwning people with sarcasm and rude remarks. I sting like a bee and rock like Axl Rose , I beat your butt in a toe-hold , yo.

PELVICUUU THRUSTUUU Yakatsu's winning move. Phear his booty shaking move. Phear. Pretty much a mockery of many japanese people who speak english and many of the wapanese people that should get socked by it.

Add that~~ So people can phear my trademark move. Muhauhauahuahuahha....Where's my morphine shot? =.=

#44 Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Shepard and Tali

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:05 PM

Meh, why am I not in any definitions?
Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

#45 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Naruto Uzumaki @ Aug 29 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just put yourself here, or ask someone to make a definition for you wink.gif
I think that after a while, they're going to make a whole new list with all the other posts included.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#46 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Naruto Uzumaki @ Aug 29 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHUP FUU! rawr.gif

tongue.gif XDDDDD I'm jus kiddin.

Lesse~

Tetsukia punts krisk to the moon - this action is performed many a time when NU's LC name has undergone krisk remixxing (i. e. Testeskia/Testes) Caution: He may or may not hit the target's destination.

#47 Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Shepard and Tali

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

Meh, i'm bored, so i'll make my own definition.

Tetsukia/Naruto Uzumaki/NU- Lurker vampire of both LC and the forums. Likes to randomly cause LC to die whenever he is in there. Has an extensive collection of funny cat pictures, of which LIAB thinks are full of win. Will randomly become insane whenever he is both tired and bored, although this can be cured by playing Linkin Park music. Will also start making references to whatever anime/game/movie he is currently addicted to at the time, oftenly confusing people who has no clue what he is rambling about.
Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

#48 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

Here's more:

Insanity: noun, refers to all the randomness cause by the H&E members on the Live Chat. Best examples are random quotes, topics or "killing" a member.

Mod powers: noun, power of having all access of either editing, banning, deleting, scaring etc. of all regular members in the H&E forum and Live Chat. Use only for moderators and administrators.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#49 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:21 PM

Randomly doing it. Hell, I'm bored. And thanks DS for helping~ =D *tackles*

Deidara Lover/Dei/Ino - One who is almost always in the RPG HQ in LC when she wants to escape the craziness, someone who RPs like hell,keeps to herself alot, is someone you can trust, gets hyped up during her major sugar rushes, and is a Major Dark fangirl. 'Nuff said.

I may add more to that....XD

And uh...

*quoted from convo between DS and me*
Deathscyther1988 (2:15:20 PM): *someone who denies that she looks cute on her child picture* XD

XD

LOVE IS WAR,

#50 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Aug 30 2007, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Randomly doing it. Hell, I'm bored. And thanks DS for helping~ =D *tackles*

Deidara Lover/Dei/Ino - Deidara Lover/Dei/Ino - One who is almost always in the RPG HQ in LC when she wants to escape the craziness, someone who RPs like hell,keeps to herself alot, is someone you can trust, gets hyped up during her major sugar rushes, and is a Major Dark fangirl. 'Nuff said.

I may add more to that....XD

And uh...

*quoted from convo between DS and me*
Deathscyther1988 (2:15:20 PM): *someone who denies that she looks cute on her child picture* XD

XD

*is tackled* XD
You even named me tongue.gif

Nice one and you should definitely add that last part! XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#51 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:07 AM

-is dizzy- Man, thats a lot of terminology. I know I have a notepad somewhere...

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#52 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:02 PM

Tidus: Name of the main character of Final Fantasy 10 (FFX) or when used on H&E by Bushido , Krisk and Yakatsu , for the overuse of things that are disgustingly bad.

Example : Don't touch my Tidus. It's dirty.

Shelinda: Name of a minor character of Final Fantasy 10 , that is so lame , that she requires a lame meme. Used by Yakatsu and Ani for a code name for other disgusting things.

Example : Now remember kids, if you poke your Tidus on a Shelinda , stuff happens. BAD stuff.

Final Fantasy 10: Seriously, do we need a terminology for this!?

BLITZOFF: A overused word for Yakatsu's fangasm over Blitzball. Duck and cover kids. DUCK...AND ...COVER.

:3

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:32 PM

Here's a new word:

For Sakura Blossoms's new nickname:

Shaunadaime-sama:, noun, brand new recent nickname used by Derock for Sakura Blossoms, Kagess of H&E. Also used by JoHamsandwich, which can be expanded into Shaunananananadaime-sama.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#54 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 4 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a new word:

For Sakura Blossoms's new nickname:

Shaunadaime-sama:, noun, brand new recent nickname used by Derock for Sakura Blossoms, Kagess of H&E. Also used by JoHamsandwich, which can be expanded into Shaunananananadaime-sama.

LOL! XD

Nice 111191.gif

And although already defined, Moddess Mode and Kagess Mode can also mean:

Moddess Mode
- This is a mode that female Mods go into when someone does something bad...and then teh sporks get to come out and play! 8D

Kagess Mode - This is the final mode of Moddess Mode...(the Big Boss Mode XD)...when all hell breaks loose upon the poor sucker(s) who were silly enough to have this mode unleashed upon themselves >D

Brat - This is the name given to one krisk by teh super fly Kagess, in retaliation for being called 'granny' 111193.gif
Plus she is a brat, so the name fits perfectly >D

Granny >.> - A name given to one super fly Kagess, by one brat named krisk for the sole purpose of driving her crazy! DX

Teh conveniently placed lake 8D - This is the lake that magically appears whenever krisk does something particularly silly, that makes Sakura Blossoms have to toss her into it a_plotting.gif
Note: Can also be shark-infested! 8D

#55 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:48 PM

I never knew teh dictionary had so many different words for a mod. XD (Probably because they all PWN)! XD

#56 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:58 AM

I don't know if I should put this but... o well ^^

*Meow* : a meowing Audicon in LC thats commonly used by me (MelisaArtemis) to show everyone that no matter what, I'm still a cat at heart ^^ *Meow* PS: Also 1 of the most hated Audicon by Magus, too bad for him PPS: Beware, its used at least twice everytime I'm in LC.

/\__/\
(='_'=) - Meow : A "cat gift" from me to any1 who are Newbies everytime I greet them at the Ninja Academy Enrolment.
("")_("")

Recompense: a very "pure" Newbie in LiveChat which is a good thing, too bad that makes him the perfect target for pranks. PS: He's also the current victim of Angel and Kenson's pranks including HG and Bifemjo. *Meow*

#57 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:19 PM

Here's more:

Kenson: noun, old username of Derock's that lasted about 6 months since his registration.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#58 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:38 AM

Manly Algy - Algernon81's nickname. Found by JoHamSandwich

#59 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

C4 noun Plastic explosive, made so that you can mold it to any shape or form.

usage: /me Bushido straps a pack of C4 to Liab's back.

Liab Acronym for Life is a BUM!!! er...Beach.

Box noun cardboard or plastic container used to store items.

usage: /me Bushido puts Krisk in a box.

Ness The place of being; what is characterized by male badass.(I.E GM is strong with the ness.)

Osity The place of being; what is characterized by female badass.(I.E Shauna's osity is quite strong.)

Ness-Ossity The combining of one(s) Ness with another(s) Osity.

PENK The pronunciation of the word "Pink" however glorified with a Scottish accent.

usage: /me Bushido shouts "Penk!" Yaka, Krisk, Chuunin, Manny, Andy, and Yoko then sound off with a shout of "PENK!"

#60 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:49 PM

OBJECTION!-The most blatantly overused word from the Phoenix Wright games, a word UzumakiEdward85 (me) uses when he is confused about something.

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users