166 replies to this topic

#21 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Lurking: You're in the LC, but not in the LC. You only reply when spoken to or when Onionhead Attacks you. Best lurker: Yoko.

Mudkipz: 'Nuff said. I h3ard j00 lik3z t3h mudk1pz.

Ani: Woman. Best known as Ani-chan. Reacts bad to JoHamSandwich, and is a wielder of the modtools. Beware of her anger, it goes well above nine thousand. Fear her modhamma and her rawr.gif face. If looks do kill. Ani is that killer.

JoHamSandwich: Mod of LC. Best known for jailbait FC's. Likes Krisk and SakuDotz with a thin slice of toast. Total perv monkey, likes doing weird faces during his pics, owns an emo suit. Perv monkey. Nuff said. Likes when SakuDotz and Krisk sandwich him.

The_Ninjas_With_Attitude: Relatively unknown member of the LC. Reacts badly to Ninja info cards. Asks for definition. This is what he gets. He likes crumpets and tea thrown in his face. Other than that, he is allergic to Jo.

Shriner: LC mod. Total lurker... speaks rarely if he speaks at all. Likes doing the Hard gay emoticon. Lurks. Lurks. Lurks. Did I mention he lurks and likes hard gay? So manly that Jo likes him. Johana, beware.

Nades/Frags: Zatren6's best weapon. Used to blow the bejesus out of you. Thrown randomly and with a slice of lemon to the side, and the comment: "Tango down."

MagusKyros: Doesnt know DS. Tried making definition and failed. Relatively popular member of LC. Likes pie thrown in his face. I dont know him well. PHAILS.

Deathscyther: Married to Dotz. Likes death, pies and Dotz. Whipped. Allergic to Jo. King of the underworld. Likes Plushies, a bit too much. Has a plushie of Dotz in his room.

Extreme Reborn: Random. Nuff said. Tendency to yell random words at you. Likes ninja info cards and pie. Wants ROCK HARD ABS. Stabbed in the nipple once. Hope nipple is fine. Chicks dig injuries.

#22 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

Zing - You just got owned.

Historic - Big self-centered cynical Jerk, that commonly Zing's people.

That right; love me, hate me. I really don't care.

#23 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:44 PM

ROFL. I'm in a couple of definitions. WICKED. a_dance.gif

a_dance.gif : Icon abused by SakuDotz.

#24 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:45 AM

AyaMoto74: LC's top masseuse. Kinda pervy. Likes pouring miracle water on people, checks out boys AND girls. Likes my phrase: "YOU ARE DEAD.", which makes her shudder in anticipation. Doesnt like cookies much. Likes pervy jokes and has publicly declared she is Bi.

Lost: If you're not lost, you're not experiencing LC.

#25 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:47 AM

Haha, nice! Teh goddess of H&E! XD

#26 PhantomNinja

PhantomNinja

Crazy little brunette

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, writting, cooking... (i have a lot of 'ings')

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:58 AM

Wow, lotsa responses... woo. I'm gonna eats ma muu shoo and just keep adding.

#27 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:09 AM

XDDDD Dude... I'm the one who armed krisk with 'vajayjay.' And technically it's an Oprahism. XDDDDD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#28 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:10 AM

____ YOU LIVE!!! - term used often by me whenever a person comes back from lurking

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:20 AM

Deathscyther: Is also known as death, deathy, scythe or as most call him DS. He is the king of the underworld. He is married to Sakudotz, the queen of the underworld. He likes death, his friends and especially Sakudotz. He's whipped. He seems to be allergic to Jo. He likes plushies, especially Naruto and Sakura ones, a bit too much. He has a plushie of Dotz in his room. He is another left handed member of H&E, just like Kitsu-chan and Sakudotz.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#30 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:42 AM

AyaMoto74: Noun - 1) The masseuse of the hot springs. A romantic and has alot of perverted jokes. She loves to pour miracle water on people as she massages them, and checks out men and women. She loves to help people with their problems. Her favorite phrase: YOU ARE DEAD. 2) Hotspring Goddess Shrink of H&E.

Aya 07: Adjective - 1) Usually said by KrazedKyuubi, it is the declaration of his Hope-To-Be-Mod, AyaMoto74. Along with this he gives many reasons, but Aya just thanks him in return. Other members say this as well, but it's not going to happen, there are too many mods.

YOU ARE DEAD: Adjective - 1) The game over screen from God of War I and II. 2) The game over screen from Resident Evil 4. 3) AyaMoto74 and Life Is A Beach have realized how obvious it is when you get your head chopped off by a chainsaw, even though it says YOU ARE DEAD right after, so they say it for fun.

:bana: = love.gif Unsure what part of speech this is - A saying said by AyaMoto74. It means if you go to sleep full, then you'll be happy knowing what you have and grateful because others may not have it.

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#31 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

Mannyism: A religion based on the most manly of manlies on LC... SirDragon13. Manny is his name. The religion revolves around Manny's ability as a manly man. We should all follow in his steps. Also known as the pimp religion. When you join Mannyism, you must like girls and buy flowers for them. And you must go through a pimp initiation from the master himself... Manny.

#32 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:43 PM

Can you guys add me?

Demonic Wonder: Emo turned punk person who spends most of his time dead on LC and missing from the forums.

#33 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:39 PM

XD : An overused online expression that represents happyness, The more "D" the more happy amused,grinnin, you are.

The Spork: A Deadly weapon overused by Yoko, Known as Mod Spork in the live chat ever since her sudden promotion. Warning: Do not use on those with a poor heart may Cause Death or other similar factors.

#34 Krazy-Wolf

Krazy-Wolf

....is Hidan obsessed~

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Naru/Saku! Anime/Cartoons, Manga/Comics, Akatsuki, Art, Video Games, Japan's Culture and Language, and Eastern Religion, Hidan..un

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:17 AM

OMJASHIN! XD This dictionary is full of win.

OMJASHIN! - Variant of OMG, OH MY GOD, OH MY GAWD etc. used by Krazy-Wolf whenever possible.

#35 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:54 AM

Hey, Phanny-chan! th_glomp.gif

I cleaned up the first post a bit so that it can be viewed easier happy.gif

And that new banner = pure win! a_spaz.gif

Edit - Oh, and I think that someone should create definitions for Moddess Mode, Kagess Mode, and Lurk biggrin.gif

#36 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:11 AM

Nikki-Hicky XDD

#37 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:30 AM

Hey!!! Why I'm not on the dictionary? :shamefulcry0js:

O well... add these if you like:

Derock: noun, member and recent moderator of the H&E; mostly calm, cool and collective. The most friendliest person to talk to. Likes video games, especially series like Sonic, Street Fighter and Dead or Alive. Also has a tendency of missing the bad things or drama. WARNING: If any member pushes his buttons, his Inner side will come out to cause destruction; his weapons of choice are hammers.

Deck: noun, recent nickname for member Derock developed by krisk, moderator of H&E.

De-man: noun, nickname for member Derock developed by JoHamSandwich, recent moderator of H&E.

EDIT:

Oh here's some definitions, thanks to Sakura-chan!

Derry: noun; nickname for Derock developed by Sakura Blossoms, Kagess of H&E.

lurk: verb, also can be use as a noun, an action of leaving temporary for any member in the Live Chat, acting as a "afk" moment, as of either surfing the web for other sites, the H&E board itself, chatting in other Instant Messaging device or the computer itself. Lurk-ing, lurk-ed Sentence: I was lurking XD.

(Have a hard time with these)

Moddess Mode: noun; job activation mode for a female moderator of the boards and the Live Chat, developed by Sakura Blossoms, Kagess of H&E.

Kagess Mode:: noun; job activation mode of Board and Live Chat administration for Sakura Blossoms, Kagess of H&E. Can be also used to "scare" members.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#38 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:29 AM

Smite: A common occurence when the lady Goddess Shauna uses her Mod poweres to Summon lighting from the heavens to strike down her foes. Used commonly against Angel.

Noob: A common reference to a new person to the society (in our case narusaku) Can also be used for when you or another makes a dumb mistake

#39 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

I'm actually surprised noone put Lisa in there. I look for her definition as shes most well know for her meowings.

Oh, some definition from me:

Pure Win!!
- 1)Something thats usually said by Shauna when she found something that she think is really cool. 2) The same meaning as FTW

BlackLightning - a somewhat regular of LiveChat that prefer to be called BL/Twin/Black but rarely understand what happens inside. Has a multiple personality complex that most people have difficulty on understanding. Usually quite rude toward people he don't know. The only person who usually being called Blackie by Krisk despite able to blackmail her.

MelisaArtemis
- BlackLightning's wife in real life. Most well known in LiveChat by her meowing. Shes might also 1 of the most concerned people about the other members in this boards well-being. Warning: Easy to get upset and cry.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:33 PM

Yakatsu: Bishie guy of LC. Loves morphine in his back, and loves being a ferret. Combined with Manny, they are any Yaoi fangirl's dream. Best known for sarcastic humor and ferret mods. Fear his bishie pose, it will give you a nosebleed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users