#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:26 AM

Hello NaruSaku forums!

I do apologize if this topic offends you in any way but this evidence of Sakura's hypocrisy must be addressed.

This weeks recent Naruto Shippuden episode released 7/28/16 sheds some light on Sakura's hypocrisy

lqMItBz.gif

Sakura: I can't stand guys who are handsome but do nasty things 

Well Sakura isn't it ironic that you state that you can't stand guys who are handsome but do nasty things but yet you were heavily infatuated with Sasuke throughout the entirety of the Naruto series despite Sasuke fitting the description of the type of guy you just claimed to dislike ? 

Also according to Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot this episode isn't filler, it's from chapter 700.2 drawn and written by kishimoto himself adapted into an anime episode which is Naruto Shippuden 469, So cannically speaking Sakura doesn't actually like Sasuke

http://naruto.wikia....tion_of_Kakashi's_True_Face

http://naruto.wikia....al_True_Faceā€¦!!

However this is just a new example of Sakura's hypocrisy, meaning their are previous examples of Sakura's hypocrisy and here is yet another one:

5rh0mzP.gif

Sakura: Remember Long ago when you said you loved me but wasn't that because I loved Sasuke you didn't want to lose to him

ok Sakura you state that when someone is competing for a male/female's love against another person you don't truly love them ?

ok then Sakura then by that Logic you never truly loved Sasuke because you were competing for his love so you wouldn't lose to Ino for it:

tumblr_inline_ncmsswKKx41slinvg.jpg 

This only further proves that this is the ONLY REASON Sakura married Sasuke because she just stated that she "can't stand guys who are handsome but do nasty things" which happens to perfectly fit Sasuke, again the only reason she married Sasuke so that she wouldn't lose to Ino!

there is no true love from Sakura for Sasuke just as Sasuke doesn't truely love Sakura,

Because apart of Sasuke's ambitions was to revive the Uchiha clan, however due to the fact that Sasuke was considered an international criminal in the Narutoverse many women within it probably didn't want to associate or at the very least marry and start a family with him because the women either wanted to keep themselves safe from harm or that if they are apart of a famous and prestigious clan which means that if any of the women apart of those said clans get married to a criminal it could drag their clans name and reputation down to dirt so therefore Sasuke was probably having an extremely difficult time reviving the Uchiha clan,

But Sakura was still around saying "Sasuke I love you marry me!" here's how the scenario could have went:

Sakura Says: Sasuke I love you marry me!

Sasuke Says: You love me ? then can you help me revive the Uchiha clan ?

Sakura Says: Yes I can

Sasuke Says: oh alright, then lets get married

See there isn't any true love within the Marriage of Sasuke and Sakura they only married each other because it was mutually beneficial to both of them, Sakura wanted to marry Sasuke to win the competition with Ino, Sasuke wanted to marry Sakura to revive his clan, the Marriage only happened because it accomplishes their mutual goals.

Also don't you find it suspicious that Sasuke and Sakura decided to have a baby IMMEDIATELY after Naruto announced on the day that Hinata was pregnant ? why do you think both Boruto and Sarada are the same age with Boruto being slightly older ? this clearly shows that Sasuke and Sakura just married each other for competition purposes because they don't want to lose to Naruto's family

Sasuke Says: Sakura Naruto is going to have a son lets make a kid of our own to show ours will be better and stronger

Sakura Says: ok Sasuke dear lets do it

I mean this is pretty obvious, especially obvious since the other marriage pairings such as ChojiXKarui, ShikamaruXTemari, InoXSai kids are all the same age as Boruto and Sarada, this clearly shows that the Next Generation kids were all conceived out of competition reasons and not out of love. None of these established marriages have any true love within them including NarutoXHinata, Kishimoto doesn't know a thing about romance he even admitted to being terrible at writing romance, if he really felt that way about romance then he should have avoided it and it wouldn't have damaged his manga series to this extent.

Long story short, If Sasuke isn't Sakura's type of guy than that leaves the question... what is her type of guy ? out of all the male Ninja's around her age that were STILL living in the during the time Sasuke WASN'T there in the leaf village (Rock Lee, Neji, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Sai) she choose to spend and devout most of her time spending time with Naruto, The fact that she choose one guy to spend time with (Naruto) out of the other 8 guys around her age clearly shows what she is attracted to which means clearly Sakura did indeed have an attraction to Naruto.

Sakura could have loved Naruto but her competition of winning over Sasuke with Ino meant more to her than getting romantically involved with Naruto.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 05 December 2016 - 02:02 PM.

#2 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:39 AM

Have you read The Tale of Gutsy Ninja ?? is a novel alternate universe. There NS is cannon. But the character name is different except Naruto.

Naruto is Naruto, Sasuke name there is Renge, and Sakura name is Tsuyu.

You should read that if you haven't, so shorty Kakashi which i forgot who his name in that universe told Tsuyu to remember who makes her happy the most if she ever waver/confuse, that's how she realize she loves Naruto not Renge. The story is almost the same with love triangle, Naruto love Tsuyu , Tsuyu love Renge, but Renge don't give a kitten about her.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:51 PM

Have you read The Tale of Gutsy Ninja ?? is a novel alternate universe. There NS is cannon. But the character name is different except Naruto.

Naruto is Naruto, Sasuke name there is Renge, and Sakura name is Tsuyu.

You should read that if you haven't, so shorty Kakashi which i forgot who his name in that universe told Tsuyu to remember who makes her happy the most if she ever waver/confuse, that's how she realize she loves Naruto not Renge. The story is almost the same with love triangle, Naruto love Tsuyu , Tsuyu love Renge, but Renge don't give a kitten about her.

Is that a novel you can actually buy in stores?

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:30 PM

Eh, Sakura may be the biggest female hypocrite, but Naruto is the biggest hypocrite period. Well, that's besides the point. I'm not mad, sad or anything. I just call this series a GREAT BIG JOKE. :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

Is that a novel you can actually buy in stores?

I don't think so ... it's extremely old, we have it here you should ask Nostradamus he knows the link.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

Eh, Sakura may be the biggest female hypocrite, but Naruto is the biggest hypocrite period. Well, that's besides the point. I'm not mad, sad or anything. I just call this series a GREAT BIG JOKE. :lmao:

I agree with this. Of all the characters in the ending, Naruto is the worst.

I don't get why OP drags the ending into this because after 'the real end', everyone became a despicable. You kinda have to judge them all the same to not be a hypocrite yourself. However I don't wanna say that if you call out one character, you have to do the same to all with the same behaviour. That's just immature, like 'my character may suck, but so does yours!'. Though I wonder, what OP will say to an anti-Hinata or Naruto rant? - because that could be as long as Sakura's.

Also I now read the rant, I wanna say that most of the proof you show is what Sakura said when she was 8-12 years old, comparing it to what she says when she is a young adult. :/ Sakura didn't like Sasuke to compete with Ino either, it was the other way around. She liked Sasuke before she knew Ino did, so they became rivals for inconveniently liking the same boy. It even said so in the panel you showed, I can't believe you didn't notice that before showing it off like this.

Your arguments are flopped..this rant is very very weak.

Edited by sushi., 29 July 2016 - 09:42 PM.

ナルサク

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:39 AM

Just want to point out the translation in the first panel is wrong, she originally say's "even if you are good looking your actions disgust me." And considering how vain she was then it makes more sense.

http://pm1.narvii.co...fd6a90d3_hq.jpg

So if you are basing your argument on that, you have no real case. The second panel is a contencious one as it was not written by Kishi, and it doesn't conform with the manga at all. It really makes no sense and reads very muc like a argument to make Naruto's relationship with Sakura look weak to make Hinata look stronger.

We already know the fault of the Sasuke and Sakura relationship as well as Naruto and Hinata. It's pretty obvious it was made to make the rabid Hinatards happy, even at the expense of any sense in the manga.

Yeah Sakura is a Hypocrite, she pushed, literally forced Naruto onto Hinata forcing him to move onto someone else, and arguing his love for her was a pissing contest with Sasuke, when her own obsession with Sasuke was shown to be one of a competition with Ino, and every action Naruto had taken proved his feelings were anything but fake as he was willing to sacrifice his own happiness for her. She told Naruto about his feelings for her were fake during a period she barely knew him yet convinced herself she loves Sasuke dispite not even knowing him very well, if she did she would have known training would have gotten his attention more than her actions.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:25 AM

I agree with this. Of all the characters in the ending, Naruto is the worst.

I don't get why OP drags the ending into this because after 'the real end', everyone became a despicable. You kinda have to judge them all the same to not be a hypocrite yourself. However I don't wanna say that if you call out one character, you have to do the same to all with the same behaviour. That's just immature, like 'my character may suck, but so does yours!'. Though I wonder, what OP will say to an anti-Hinata or Naruto rant? - because that could be as long as Sakura's.

Also I now read the rant, I wanna say that most of the proof you show is what Sakura said when she was 8-12 years old, comparing it to what she says when she is a young adult. :/ Sakura didn't like Sasuke to compete with Ino either, it was the other way around. She liked Sasuke before she knew Ino did, so they became rivals for inconveniently liking the same boy. It even said so in the panel you showed, I can't believe you didn't notice that before showing it off like this.

Your arguments are flopped..this rant is very very weak.

Just want to point out the translation in the first panel is wrong, she originally say's "even if you are good looking your actions disgust me." And considering how vain she was then it makes more sense.

http://pm1.narvii.co...fd6a90d3_hq.jpg

So if you are basing your argument on that, you have no real case. The second panel is a contencious one as it was not written by Kishi, and it doesn't conform with the manga at all. It really makes no sense and reads very muc like a argument to make Naruto's relationship with Sakura look weak to make Hinata look stronger.

We already know the fault of the Sasuke and Sakura relationship as well as Naruto and Hinata. It's pretty obvious it was made to make the rabid Hinatards happy, even at the expense of any sense in the manga.

Yeah Sakura is a Hypocrite, she pushed, literally forced Naruto onto Hinata forcing him to move onto someone else, and arguing his love for her was a pissing contest with Sasuke, when her own obsession with Sasuke was shown to be one of a competition with Ino, and every action Naruto had taken proved his feelings were anything but fake as he was willing to sacrifice his own happiness for her. She told Naruto about his feelings for her were fake during a period she barely knew him yet convinced herself she loves Sasuke dispite not even knowing him very well, if she did she would have known training would have gotten his attention more than her actions.

And both of you are missing the underlying point, Sakura is STILL that 8-12 year old girl, if you feel she has grown as you have claimed then she would have moved past Sasuke,

Throughout all of Part 2, she saw him as lost but still wanted to save him. People criticizing of her for loving Sasuke despite trying to kill her somehow think it's okay to exempt Naruto from the same criticism, despite the fact that Sakura had actually given up on Sasuke well into Part 2 when Naruto never had.

The problem primarily comes from two things. First, we have no idea how and why the hell Sasuke decided to get with Sakura. Near the very end of the manga, he explicitly states that he's not interested, and yet the story ends with them together. To what extent does Sasuke even care? Is she just a tool for him to pass on the Uchiha bloodline ?

The second problem is from the epilogue. To this day, I don't understand how the both of them were okay with their arrangement, and how Sasuke never bothered for a relationship with his daughter all those years. This part is what makes Sasuke come off as a truly shhity husband and father, and Sakura (as good of a mother she is) as a clueless almost-cuckold.

all that he's done (yes, all those murder attempts and the savage genjutsu) he's done while being "lost in the darkness." They were never truly personal, just a part of a larger goal he had in mind. Sasuke's beef with Naruto, on the other hand, was far more personal in both battles at the Final Valley.

Just as much as she can come around to accept his return to the light and view him as a comrade, she can certainly still romantically love or fall in love with him. The two aren't mutually exclusive in plausibility, since they stem from one reality: He's a good guy now, he's far better than the actual Sasuke they remember from their Team 7 days.

Had Kishi written up a better relationship between Sasuke/Sakura prior to Part 2, in which Sasuke was more compassionate and understanding, people wouldn't have complained so much about Sakura's obsession with him.

Before genjutsu stabbing Sakura, he straight up told her he didn't want to be with her.

And if you want to base things on novels, Sasuke actually leaves again at the end of the Boruto novelization. Even though there is no more mission because Kinshiki and Momoshiki are down. How would you explain that one? His "dark knight" mission is over, and he still leaves without saying goodbye to his daughter.

Simple. He's a kitten dad. If his entire point for this mission was chasing those two, and they're now gone, yet he's still leaving, it's because he's a kitten father. You can't really try to justify that, there's nobody else to chase.

So you think she still had faith in Sasuke when she was a few centimeters from stabbing him in the heart? Naruto yelled at her specifically because she gave up, the entire reason she told Naruto she loved her was to try to make him give up. Because Naruto was the only dude who still believed in Sasuke. Gaara, gave up. Sai been gave up. Konoha 11, gave up. Sakura, gave up. It was Naruto vs the world.

Naruto was a person who was alone from the start and looked at Sasuke as a brother. Sakura is a girl who loved Sasuke because he was cute. They aren't the same.

And Naruto can chase after Sasuke and hold his own, Sakura can't and it's why she should sit down and let the adults handle it. That's why she has no place saying all of this. They are both obsessed with Sasuke, but Naruto has more reasoning and can put his money where his mouth is while Sakura can't do shhit but cry (as said by herself, roughly translated).

You cannot possibly compare the connection Naruto and Sasuke have to the connection Sasuke and Sakura have. Dude didn't give a fuUck about her for like, half the series. She still loved him though, for some reason. Even though again, that love all started because she thought he was cute.

Sasuke is a terrible father and husband regardless. Instead of contacting his family, he meets up with Naruto for make out sessions in the middle of the woods to trade information. Even though we saw Jiraiya, a dude who practically did the same thing spying on an organization that could end the world, would always come back to the village now and then to report. And this is the dude who threatened an entire village over his family bonds. There's no reason he couldn't come in to see her at least once in her life

Sasuke's entire story is based on family, and yet he disregards his family. I'm not saying they don't love each other, I'm just talking about the little bit of the sanity in the love. Those other families are dysfunctional by force, because of the situations at the time. Sasuke's family is dysfunctional by choice lol.

Minato had to protect the village, as a ninja. And in doing so, he had to basically commit suicide, and leave the rest to the next generation. Plus he had to protect his kid, drilling a hole in his chest.
Itachi had to protect the village, as a ninja. So he disregarded his own happiness to keep his brother safe. He is in a situation where he cannot tell Sasuke the truth, by the forces of nature.

Naruto does not have the time, as when he tries, he tries to overextend his bounds, he tires himself out.
Sasuke, on the other hand, is on a mission. Now, even though he is on a mission, he has all the time in the world to write to his family. We see that he has a common meeting spot for Naruto, yet he never decides to talk to his family, ever. He didn't die, like Minato. He wasn't a spy, like Itachi. He's not tired, like Naruto (who actually did try to be a family man, but overextended and tired himself out). Sasuke is a completely different category, he has the capabilities of at least writing a letter to his family.

The people he is facing are in an entirely different dimension too, for the most part. He could easily talk to his family at some point and be completely safe. He basically had to be forced to meet his daughter, because she snuck into the mission and Naruto decided "maybe it's time you actually meet your dead beat dad, huh?"
Sasuke's a good ninja. He's a dead beat dad too.

He's not close to the best father ever, because he's a kitten father.

Minato placed a beast in his son because he had faith he could save the world. Itachi did what he did to Sasuke to protect him.Naruto is busy protecting the village and is too fatigued at the end of the day to interact with his family, because he's busy doing his job. Like a normal dad.

Sasuke, on the other hand, ignored his daughter for years. And if you base it on the novel, he leaves in the end even though his mission is already over. Because he's a deadbeat. There is no reason Sasuke couldn't come to the village at least once in the 12 years of her life. He's not dead, he's not a spy, and he's not tired.

their relationship really irritates me. My problem is that leaving Sakura with Sasuke made her seem like she had zero character progression. Her entire character revolves around her love for him and it would have been awesome to see her grow out of that...but instead she marries him and in the epilogue we see her cleaning a house. I get that a few pages don't tell us everything about their new lives...except yeah, they do. It's an epilogue. If she was doing something interesting with her life, that's when you'd want to show it, as it was with the other characters!

And it's just so...uncomfortable to think logically about. Sasuke has literally tried to kill her and she keeps going back to him. I think there's something wrong with the relationship when the romantic attraction is stronger than the fear of being killed by the partner. That's not normal and it's not healthy. I agree that Sasuke turned out alright, and that his situation is like being deployed over seas, but the question was if their relationship would be possible in our world. And no. It wouldn't. Sasuke would probably be in jail for attempted murder, if he wasn't already arrested for any other atrocities he caused while looking for revenge.

Also, I don't think that Sasuke's past is an excuse. A ton of characters in Naruto had a horrible past. Some turned out alright, some turned out not alright. I feel like a big part of the story was the ability to create your own destiny through hard work, optimism, and perseverance, and since Sasuke failed at that, he left the village and became a villain for a while.

Sakura's ambitions is so inconsistent with her one true goal that she appears to be highly hypocritical

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 30 July 2016 - 02:31 AM.

#9 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

Sakura is common MC character in shoujo while Sasuke is its counterpart, SS is full of shoujo vibe.  It done to satifisfy Naruto fangirl, don't forget that girl read shounen too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users