22 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:28 PM

What kind of resolution are you guys expecting for Kishi to possibly give us after this chapter?

from the OVA i'm gonna guess that the context is gonna be "I love Sasuke but I'm gonna save Naruto"

which is completely stupid. 

eh10ut.jpg

#2 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

Final scene of the movie: the screen fades to black as a sillehoute of Naruto is seen holding hands with an unknown female.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#3 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

I will like naruto to end up alone as of now. Atleast that will show that he still loves sakura but also cannot accept her because then he will become a second guy. Most important thing I want this to happen in manga and not a non cannon movie.

Other thing that I might like is that he finds someone else. Someone completely new. However their is no chance of this one happening.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:25 AM

Naruto confession.

#5 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:25 AM

What kind of resolution are you guys expecting for Kishi to possibly give us after this chapter?

from the OVA i'm gonna guess that the context is gonna be "I love Sasuke but I'm gonna save Naruto"

which is completely stupid. 

I expect things to continue the way they've been going for a while now. That is to say I expect Kishi to make the ending disappointing and underwhelming. I highly doubt Sasuke or Naruto will establish lasting peace and chances are whatever romantic resolution we get will feel very rushed.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#6 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

If they get together than Sakura has to first admit that her love for Sasuke was a false love. It was never true love at all. But she has to get over Sasuke no matter what or else all her character development is for Nothing.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#7 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:29 AM

If they get together than Sakura has to first admit that her love for Sasuke was a false love. It was never true love at all. But she has to get over Sasuke no matter what or else all her character development is for Nothing.

I agree. I don't mean to bash, but without Sasuke's "Good looks" and "Natural Ninjutsu Talent" will she still like him for who he is?

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#8 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:37 AM

I agree. I don't mean to bash, but without Sasuke's "Good looks" and "Natural Ninjutsu Talent" will she still like him for who he is?

I don't know, but I always believe she like sasuke because she is ino friend.

#9 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:05 AM

I really feel that something like this needed to happen for her feelings to be resolved. that expression she made gave me a sense of "enough"  mixed with a pissed look and that speech was more or so her last effort. Naruto truly loves her and he didnt seem worried or hurt or sad like he seemed before in the day when sakura gave attention to sasgay, Hospital scene, right before POAL. I think what we re gonna get is gonna be alil out of no where but it will be worth it. just gotta understand that its a shonen battle manga first and everything else second especially romance, NaruSaku is still end game in my opionion and alot of fans are still just watching this just to see the canon pairing would. Kishi tends to make noise like this at least once a year. Though i must admit it did even catch me off guard. but i aint worried. 

as a person that lived in japan all through out high school(diplomat parents) take it from me, romance is a indian, european and american territory. 

for a culture thats all about keeping "face" and making sure they dont make too much noise. What they expect in the romantic notion and what we accept and expect are worlds apart. This already is alittle bit over the top for what they re used too. A small realization and with a chapter dedicated to it to resolve it all. All my buddies in japan no where this romantic sublot is going but it does add to the drama and overall up and down trolliness with that kishi tends to do. Makes readers go insane. 

Y7kvBpU.gif

#10 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

At this point i would so rather prefer it that Naruto didn't love her anymore

I would so prefer it if she realized the weight of everything and tried to actually win him over again because she realized that for the past 10+ years she was kittening up.

eh10ut.jpg

#11 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:33 AM

You know... I still don't believe NaruSaku is dead, just because Sakura told Sasuke she still loved him.

Those feelings aren't as strong as they used to be... Remember? Her love for Sasuke was never true, and they continued to get worse, because Sasuke's so evil and not what she expects him to be. She wants Sasuke to find a place in his heart to be good again, so that they can ALL be together. She desparately wants to see the good in Sasuke, and she does that by loving him. It doesn't mean she's happy about loving him. It's a negative love. Which is why it continues to change negatively. Her feelings for Naruto however are positive. That's why I'm pretty sure they will continue to get stronger.

I believe NaruSaku is still the more viable pairing... Kishi along with Kakashi wouldn't have mentioned Sakura's changing feelings, if they weren't gonna change. I mean guys, come on.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#12 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:33 AM

You know... I still don't believe NaruSaku is dead, just because Sakura told Sasuke she still loved him.

It isn't dead.

eh10ut.jpg

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:42 AM

That's what I'm expecting as well..

#14 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:48 AM

It isn't dead.

I guess I meant that Sakura's side of NaruSaku is definitely still not dead. Especially since that's what the chapter was about. Sakura and her love for Sasuke. Which I'm expecting will very quickly go away. I think that was Sakura's last straw. It's so clear that Sakura is gonna give up on Sasuke. It seems like she loved him, in order to get his good side out. But that never happened, so i feel like she's gonna give up on saving Sasuke completely. Which disappoints me, but I feel like that's what it's leading up to.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#15 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:28 AM

I will like naruto to end up alone as of now. Atleast that will show that he still loves sakura but also cannot accept her because then he will become a second guy. Most important thing I want this to happen in manga and not a non cannon movie.

Other thing that I might like is that he finds someone else. Someone completely new. However their is no chance of this one happening.

I would like NS one-sided is one of the reasons( It seems 235 episode is becoming canon)  I like NS but in the end...

Naruto confession.

First I agree with her.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#16 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:31 AM

I guess I meant that Sakura's side of NaruSaku is definitely still not dead. Especially since that's what the chapter was about. Sakura and her love for Sasuke. Which I'm expecting will very quickly go away. I think that was Sakura's last straw. It's so clear that Sakura is gonna give up on Sasuke. It seems like she loved him, in order to get his good side out. But that never happened, so i feel like she's gonna give up on saving Sasuke completely. Which disappoints me, but I feel like that's what it's leading up to.

Again people said the same thing about LOI...and 540, and 635, and 675 and 676 and that one chapter where Naruto asks Sasuke to save Sakura and Kakashi from the lava and he responded with "kitten 'em"

eh10ut.jpg

#17 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

Again people said the same thing about LOI...and 540, and 635, and 675 and 676 and that one chapter where Naruto asks Sasuke to save Sakura and Kakashi from the lava and he responded with "kitten 'em"

Okay... so if you think Sakura's gonna stay underdeveloped in that department forever, what do you think is gonna happen?

#18 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

At this point, Sasuke can burn Sakura's parents alive, blow up the village and beat Sakura down with a crowbar and she'd still love him. :roll:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 26 September 2014 - 06:36 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#19 AlessaFiona

AlessaFiona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and digital painting, playing RPG games like Final Fantasy, watching anime, and listening to JPOP or any japanese songs.

Fave anime: Naruto, Shingeki no kyojin, Labyrinth of Magi, Bimbougami ga, School Rumble, Detective Conan, Detective School Q, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Ruruoni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Slam Dunk, Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yugi,Yuyu Hakusho, Zenki, Sailormoon, Dragonball Z, One Piece, etc...

Pairings: Naruto and Sakura, Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart, Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartilly, Tidus and Yuna, Kenshin x Kaoru, Alibaba x Morgiana, Natsu x Lucy, Levi x Sasha, Titus x Marga, Marina x Setsuna, Sasuke x Hinata, Sasuke x Karin, and Luffy x Nami ♥

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

Naruto confession.

I agree with you.. It may sound selfish but I still want to hear Naruto say he loves Sakura no matter what happens and he's willing to wait for her.. sorry but I don't want him to end up with Hinata coz that will mean giving up on your first love. Didn't he say he won't give up so why give up now? Besides he's always been aware of Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke just like Jiraiya's had alwys known Tsunade's love for Dan.. Did Jiraiya give up? No. He loved Tsunade til his last breath.. and Naruto's love is best described in this episode 235 Kunoichi of Nadeshiko.. I just hope Kishi won't screw up on the next chapter. 

#20 AlessaFiona

AlessaFiona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and digital painting, playing RPG games like Final Fantasy, watching anime, and listening to JPOP or any japanese songs.

Fave anime: Naruto, Shingeki no kyojin, Labyrinth of Magi, Bimbougami ga, School Rumble, Detective Conan, Detective School Q, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Ruruoni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Slam Dunk, Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yugi,Yuyu Hakusho, Zenki, Sailormoon, Dragonball Z, One Piece, etc...

Pairings: Naruto and Sakura, Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart, Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartilly, Tidus and Yuna, Kenshin x Kaoru, Alibaba x Morgiana, Natsu x Lucy, Levi x Sasha, Titus x Marga, Marina x Setsuna, Sasuke x Hinata, Sasuke x Karin, and Luffy x Nami ♥

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

At this point, Sasuke can burn Sakura's parents alive, blow up the village and beat Sakura down with a crowbar and she'd still love him. :roll:

That's the power of love.. damn kishi's logic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users