Close
Photo

Official Kakashi Discussion Thread Post here any discussion related to Kakashi, powers, character develop and such. No Bashing is allowed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 oorainbow247oo

oorainbow247oo

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

it's mine“Finally, it’s completed. I might as well go see what the old sage is up to. Perhaps he might train me again” said Naruto.

Switch Scene to Fukasku’s Hut:

(Fukasku and Shima discusses Naruto)

“I say he’s ready, he’s even better in the Sage Arts, than little Jiraiya was,” said Fukaskku. “The boy lacks experience. Sure he has talent, but he lacks the years of smarts. That is where little Jiraiya shined in, and you know it,” said Shima.

“Crazy ol woman, we are supposed to be honoring little Jiriaya’s own wishes, and he left everything to that boy, to the child of prophecy,” said Fukasku.

(Naruto walks in)

“Woah, what’s all the yelling about,” asked Naruto. “Its nothing. So tell me boy. How you feel about returning to Konoha,” asked Fukasku. “I think I’m ready. I’m ready to avenge pervy sage. I never met my father, but I can tell you that if I could have one, he’d be the one I’d call dad.

(Flash backs of Naruto and Jiraiya sharing an ice cream)

That’s one reason. Another reason is because of Tsunade. I can’t let that bastard get away with removing such an important person from the village. I’ve trained my butt off these past weeks, failure is not an option,” said Naruto.

(Shima closes her eyes and smiles) “What are you waiting for, call the communication toad back,” said Shima. “I almost forgot, I’m surprised Tsunade did not give us any feedback on the situation. I hope everything is going well,” said Fukasku.

(He makes a handseal and summons the slaughtered Toad. Naruto, Fukasku, and Shima are all shocked)

“What. He’s,” said Naruto. “Hell’s going on back at Konoha,” said Shima. “Naruto, we are heading to Konoha, Now,” yelled Fukasku. (Naruto and Fukasku rush outside)

“The village might not be safe. My bet, that its Pain,” said Fukasku. “Now he’s attacking the village. We have to go now,” yelled Naruto. “We’ll use your shadow clone as reconnaissance. It will be with me. We’ll consult the code breakers and investigation sectors. You will enter the village via Gamabunta. That should allow your shadow clone and me to slip in unnoticed. Be prepared. Soon as you enter the village, Pain will be on you in an instant. As for as I can tell, you have surpassed Jiraiya. I believe in you,” said Fukasku.

Switch scene to Konoha:

(Shinobi from all across the village are battling Konan and the rest of the Pains. Holding them off from Tsunade’s office)

Switch Scene to Kakashi: (He is on the ground. Demon Pain prepares to fire off his arm into Kakashi)

“Looks like I have no choice,” said Kakashi. (He activates Mangekyou Sharingan, but cancels it immediately, as he hears a crash and looks into the distance. He sees a flash back of Minato standing on Gamabunta, facing off against the Kyuubi. Immediately he snaps back to reality, and notices that its Naruto on top of the Toad Boss)

“So, he’s finally here,” said God. (Close up on all of the Pain’s eyes) “He’s ours,” said Demon. (They leave Kakashi alone)

(Flash back of Minato saving Kakashi from rock shinobi)

“He’s just like you after all,” said Kakashi.

(Everyone notices Gamabunta and Naruto)

Switch Scene to Code breakers: (Fukasku and Naruto’s shadow clone arrives in the code breakers room)

“Naruto, Fukasku, you’re back,” said Shiho. “Wait patiently. We almost have it figured out,” said Shizune. “I’ll be able to hold him off until then,” said Naruto.

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Is this a discussion about this fanfic/imagined scene? Or is this a thread about Kakashi discussion pertaining to the manga?

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

sounds like a fanfic to me. unsure.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users