• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

a nerd full of confidence

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku,Dragon Ball,video games,friends,ummm what else?oh Spiderman,Autobots and lots more...also...i'm sometimes violent when someone picks on me or making me angry...SHANARRO!!i also wanna stand for my friends...DETTEBAYO

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:10 AM

i appreciate the advice....i'll try to do better...and believe me when i say that i read a lot of narusaku stories on da...i kept those that i like...i think i'll try to write a good story-which has the same idea as those stories(i'm not giving up on that)but the looks better...i'm sorry but i think i can't change the way the chats look like...i write a third NaruSaku story that looks like one... 

#22 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku,Dragon Ball,video games,friends,ummm what else?oh Spiderman,Autobots and lots more...also...i'm sometimes violent when someone picks on me or making me angry...SHANARRO!!i also wanna stand for my friends...DETTEBAYO

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:14 AM

i get that the forum is not active...but this long?damm...whatever...hmmm...what name should my new story have...maybe-NaruSaku-the saiyan ninjas...what do you think?

#23 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

i also saw wat you said on da...i will tell you that i'm goona do my best but listen-the concept is the same-the saiyans are still in

#24 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:34 PM

i thought of this headline-"NaruSaku-since the day we met-the tale of 2 saiyan ninjas"...is it good?

#25 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:06 PM

as you can see this is a story about the day they met and through their adventures together right to the future...by future i mean-Naruto the last...also...well i usually don't spoil but-after this will be ready i'll post it on da:feel free to read by the way-but that's not it-i'm gonna write another BoruSara story which will be a little funny:Boruto will be the son of Naruto and Sakura,and since i saw a lot of pictures with this name...his sister's name will be-Hanami Uzumaki.Sarada will be the daugther of Sasuke and Hinata-she will have both Sharingan and byakugan(normally she will have black pupils like Sasuke-thay will convert depending on what she is using)-and...they fell in love with each other...well that's it really...

oh give me some feedback on the headline and some other options

Edited by Liav-a NaruSaku fan, 28 November 2016 - 02:07 PM.

#26 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

well...as you can see,Sarada won't be a saiyan...i can make sure she will be a saiyan by blood transfer from Boruto(if some of you know marvel comics and She-hulk-you know that she is the hulk's cousin-and when she needed blood transfer-he volunteerd,and in the process,her dna...changed to be like his..so that's how it works):he donates is blood to save Sarada-and because of that-became saiyan herself..cool and heroic.what do you think?

#27 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

like the idea or not?

#28 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

oh man...no one is interested in my stories it seems...or it is the fact that everyone are busy?well anyway...my new story is getting shape,and it's really good,in my opinion that is...but really...damm,i am writing something good-come check it when you can...leave reviews huh?

#29 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

oh god....it's gonna be amazing-i know you're gonna love it

#30 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:26 PM

oh man...whoever isn't here,or even don't wanna see my thread,he is misssing!my story,THE NEW STORY I'M WRITING WILLL BE HERE,IN THIS THREAD!!!!YOU GUYS MISSING!!!!come on in,get updated,i would like to know that all of you,read my new story

#31 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:52 PM

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PROUDLY ANNOUNCE MY NEW STORY IS PUBLISHED ON DA,UNDER THE NAME:NaruSaku-since the way we met-2 saiyan ninja tale.CHECK FOR THIS NAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

damm....nothing....

#33 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:01 AM

oh man...okay:the sequel is not ready yet...i could use some ideas if you have some of course...remember:the story is a crossover between DBZ and Naruto-an you know the main idea.so if you can...help

#34 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

At this point you're just talking to yourself, posting over and over again won't help. Not everyone likes reading ff/naruto anymore, and helping is a favor not a duty so you should stop yelling.

If you upload them on ff.net that'd be nice because I can't open the google files with my phone. Also only people who read fanfiction go there so you'll surely get more reviews than here.

Edited by sushi., 26 March 2017 - 04:09 PM.

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users