BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:30 PM

Not sure if this is the best place to put but the original Naruto anime is being remastered into hd

http://comicbook.com...me-hd-remaster/

#642 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

Where is that chapter?

#643 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:29 AM

http://comicbook.com...-controversy/#1

Fans Aren't Happy With Boruto's Sexualized Depiction Of Sasuke’s Daughter

"but fans were not pleased with the makeover Sarada got. The young girl went from wearing a standard shinobi outfit to a short skit, midriff-baring top, and a pair of high-heeled boots. Disgruntled fans took their complaints to social media when the change was made, but one recent Boruto chapter has sparked yet another outcry.

The 13th chapter of Boruto recently dropped, and its cover artwork had fans up in arms. The picture shows Cho-Cho Akimichi posing with Sarada who looks a bit too sexy for everyone’s liking. The pre-teen is seen in a short dress which hugs tight and a pair of platform heels. With her lips pouted, Sarada is seen sans glasses - and that’s not even the worst of it. In the actual chapter, fans then see Sarada do her regular kunai training, but the task is carried out in her underwear.

You can check out the fan-reactions to the newest Boruto chapter below, but be warned; People aren’t being too friendly about the suggestive drawings. Some have stood up to defend Boruto for its artistic license, citing other questionable outfits worn by Ino Yamanaka. No matter where you land on the controversy, the Naruto fandom is ready to make it a point of conversation. And, by the looks of it, some fans are ready to ask Masashi Kishimoto himself to step in on the issue."

So we aren't the only ones complaining, most of those posts are from pro fans.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 June 2017 - 10:35 AM.

#644 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

"but fans were not pleased with the makeover Sarada got. The young girl went from wearing a standard shinobi outfit to a short skit, midriff-baring top, and a pair of high-heeled boots. Disgruntled fans took their complaints to social media when the change was made, but one recent Boruto chapter has sparked yet another outcry.

The 13th chapter of Boruto recently dropped, and its cover artwork had fans up in arms. The picture shows Cho-Cho Akimichi posing with Sarada who looks a bit too sexy for everyone’s liking. The pre-teen is seen in a short dress which hugs tight and a pair of platform heels. With her lips pouted, Sarada is seen sans glasses - and that’s not even the worst of it. In the actual chapter, fans then see Sarada do her regular kunai training, but the task is carried out in her underwear.

You can check out the fan-reactions to the newest Boruto chapter below, but be warned; People aren’t being too friendly about the suggestive drawings. Some have stood up to defend Boruto for its artistic license, citing other questionable outfits worn by Ino Yamanaka. No matter where you land on the controversy, the Naruto fandom is ready to make it a point of conversation. And, by the looks of it, some fans are ready to ask Masashi Kishimoto himself to step in on the issue."

so there asking the kitten up himself to step in what's he going to do to fix it make it worse or put on himawari?

#645 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Where is that chapter?

Sorry if I sound rude about this, but who gives a kitten?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#646 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

Sorry if I sound rude about this, but who gives a kitten?

It's fine. To be honest, I'm just messing around mainly because it's the first time that it took this long. So many other series got done in a normal schedule. It's not like Boruto became Bakuman/Death Note wall of text, so I don't know what's the hold up.

#647 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:39 PM

I don't think Kishimoto will step in concerning Sarada. He started falling back in the original manga Naruto during The Fourth Shinobi World War Arc and onward.

#648 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Meanwhile.. his sci-fi manga is still yet to be seen by anyone and it's already been 3 years. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#649 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:31 PM

Meanwhile.. his sci-fi manga is still yet to be seen by anyone and it's already been 3 years.

He really is like frank miller is with the 12 issues of all star batman and Robin. You know one of the worse batman stories ever. Kishi miller should be his name cause he's the magna version of Frank miller.

#650 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:52 PM

At this rate, it looks like I'll be reading the official translation for Boruto. I'm amazed.

#651 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

I'm so glad pro-fans have some sense. Though I'm terribly curious now (@ bold).

#652 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:44 AM

The biting on the glasses wasn't necessary, though I'm more "bothered" with the imagery as a whole. It has that hidden intention vibe, much like how Mashima tends to do with certain moments.

#653 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

It's like Sarada shown in panels taken out from doujinshis. Rated T.

#654 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:55 AM

The biting on the glasses wasn't necessary, though I'm more "bothered" with the imagery as a whole. It has that hidden intention vibe, much like how Mashima tends to do with certain moments.

I say mashima is better at that.

#655 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:57 AM

I'll call it he will never work on it since he knew very well he kitten up with Naruto and Boruto. Can you seriously have the guts to come up with a new manga after he screwed so badly on the manga that should have been considered" his best work" yet?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#656 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:22 AM

My wild speculation? Either his proposal haven't got approval from SJ, or no good editor want to work with him based on how he ended Naruto series.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#657 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

OK if it not translated tomorrow and just going to summarized the raw, which loses some of the effect of my normal summary. Since normally the dialogue add an extra bit of awful that makes the chapter truly retched.

As for kishimoto getting involved; he's the editor! He had to approve of this before it went to print. As for his new manga; like I said before he currently getting a paycheck while barely doing anything. Why should he work his ass off working on another manga; when he may be getting more money just approving everything they are doing and giving them a random idea when they ask?

#658 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:31 AM

*shrugs* If you ask me some of these fans don't even deserve to defend Sarada after all the BS they said about her mother. These hypocrites should learn how to choose their words  and stick to them just like that idiotic ship to ship combat with BoruX Sara and BoruXSumi, there shouldn't even be any controversy, Burrito should just pick the girl that is like his mother since pro NH fanatics thought "Suckura" didn't deserve Naruto. anyway my point is , don't give me any crap about how you love Sarada's character and that she is interesting when that was the same case with her mom too and you verbally pooped on her all the time :superior:   

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 June 2017 - 03:22 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#659 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

Where is that chapter?

Well considering the translator themselves are not going to bother translating the chapter. It won't be for a while. Who knows maybe a new team of translators might do it. Point is don't expect the new chapter any time soon.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#660 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

They have and i gave a brief summary of what the dialogue was a few post down for the first summary. The fact that it took them 3-4 days to do it still says something but the anime is translated almost instantly like dragon ball super.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users