54175 replies to this topic

#49561 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 11:13 PM

I have a friend who said that even if narusaku did become canon we would still get boruto as their son because thats what kishimoto had in mind. I don't know about himawari but i think that has some truth to it.

If boruto was a narusaku kid and i am horrified by that thought, i think sakura would have been more involved in his life then hinata ever has. She'd keep him in line for acting up and probably make sure that naruto wouldn't be so distant from his son.

I also believe that sakura wouldn't just stand around while her hokage husband was kidnpped. She'd tell her son to wait for her while she went with the other kages to rescue naruto herself.

And? What about it? the question is not whether if NaruSaku HAS A SON named Boruto, it is whether or not he is the entitled, spoiled, obnoxious, too cool for school brat that he is now. As many have stated, Boruto is an unlikable little bastard because of his upbringing which consists of a negelctful, hypocritical distant father that gives no %#@&s about him, and a mother too concerned about her "vicarious man candy husband" to the exclusion of all others to not correct a damn thing about it. and that is is the ultimate problem.

Boruto is a  "know nothing know it all" kitten because of a crappy father that ignores him and his sister and would rather spend time getting wasted on booze, WHICH by the way if he has time to do that despite his BUSY schedule as hokage, then avoiding his family is a choice. When Boruto tells said father that he feels lonely, the man tells him to suck it up and endure it when this same person (supposedly) jumped through loops and bent his back 180 degrees to save his "hot, delicious yaoi-rival" and the current Kazekage from loneliness and always tears up when hearing the stories of how someone had no one to care about them ever. But NOPE, his own son must be a soldier and deal with a father that won't even look him in the eye and play catch with him even though he has the means to both do his job and pay attention to his child at the same time.

Whereas his mother is too busy knitting scarves ,cooking cleaning, and drooling about when her husband is coming home to put what's between his legs in what's what's between hers to even bother disciplining the brat, and when he acts out and smashes something on the floor and screaming why Nardo doesn't care about his kids, she just puts up a teary sob face and says "YOUR DREAMY, HARDWORKING FATHER HAS ALWAYS HAD IT HARDER THAN YOU!!!!" Instead of addressing the situation and hauling her husband's @$$ back home to talk with their son. I've said this countless times, and I will never shut up about it; Hinata Hyuga is a doormat, and doormats can NEVER match well with or rein in a loud hyperactive simple minded man such as Nardo (Which used to be Naruto *cough cough*) and it is clearly shown on panel. Naruto does whatever the hell he wants, she says "yes dear" and don't tell me differently, with how SP showed the "scary mom" phases she had in the Boruto anime because that is them hypocritically putting traits that they hated in that "tsundere bi-atch" (*sarcasm here*) Sakura Haruno into Hinata, because apparently if their big tittied blind looking moe princess does it, that is a-okay!!!! :wot:

Ultimately my point is NH's marriage is dysfunctional, their relationship with their kids is dysfunctional, and Naruto seems to care more about his "yummy boy toy's" daughter and some  random orphan he picks up in the streets than his own son. Does anyone see anything wrong with that?

If Naruto had married Sakura, their home life would be much more stable and healthy because they see each other as equals. Naruto wouldn't dream of pissing Sakura off by holding her up when she has a hot meal waiting for him at home she would BUST HIS RUMP if he even thought about neglecting their kids. Whereas Sakura shows to be a very competent and attentive child care-giver, but with Naruto she would not be playing doormat to a husband that is never home nor ever gives a SINGLE COIN for her to keep a roof over her head. Instead she will have someone that warmly embraces her, talks to her, sticks by her through thick and thin and would always be there for her and her children and Naruto would have a loving wife that supports his dream but will be a firm and no nonsense pillar of support that keeps his bad habits in check. And Boruto will turn out all the better for it, because he has two parents where one is not avoiding family and the other is not avoiding reality, plus they both actually give a $#*+ about him  

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 September 2018 - 10:40 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49562 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 August 2018 - 11:54 PM

It was? The hell?

yeah, I remember seeing it. I forgot where though. Clear as day she's a SK kid. Clear as day Boruto was meant to be NS kid as well. But he could have been designed way better than that. Looks like a fruit cup.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#49563 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:51 AM

Yeah, it's pretty blatant. Sarada is the worst offender considering she even adjusts her glasses like Karin does and has the same glasses as Karin. Why did they feel like this was OK to do? They ruined this massive intellectual property of Kishimoto's over favoring one female character and not favoring another one? It's kittening stupid.

It's why I felt it was BS that Karin tried to say Suigetsu got it wrong when he used the DNA machine to read Sarada's DNA,and it's like you gotta ignore everything else, which shows how goddamn stupid it all is!

That's why I don't understand either. And it's not just the gesture, its her entire design as well! From the moment I laid eyes on Sarada (not that way, pervs!) you can tell that she's Sasuke and Karin's child from facial to eye structure, even wearing glasses, which is a bit odd that she's an Uchiha. What's even odder, was her debut outfit, a proper school outfit with actual shoes, not the standard sandals! But they think that the nerve to say, "Oh, you're wrong! Sakura is her biological mother!" Really? Are we that stupid?! Take out the "biological" part and put in "adopted", then many of us will be at least okay with it.

As I said before and I'll say it again, everyone is on "All My Hinata" as she for some reason has the biggest priority out of the entire franchise, more important than the titular character himself.

You pretty much said everything I've felt, Derock, since this stupid freaking ending dropped! And I've never seen a series end where it doesn't even give the titular character one of the things he wanted and writing it off as a rivalry game just because they wanted a side character who really had no significance in the story to suddenly be the most important person to him only for it to be screwed royally because the cracks show how contradictory their desire to push said character was wrong, wrong, wrong!

#49564 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:49 AM

Hinata is just TOTALLY worthless to everyone. She is not a good ninja, mother, wife, clan member, sister etc. She's not good at anything!

#49565 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 28 August 2018 - 03:08 AM

Hinata is just TOTALLY worthless to everyone. She is not a good ninja, mother, wife, clan member, sister etc. She's not good at anything!

I'll co-sign this.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#49566 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 04:42 AM

28cb29ba6f047befaa4bc115db9b82091063d2aa

Read that ... "STEALING THE ROLE OF HEROINE" .... well at least shes good at something .....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49567 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 05:35 AM

Read that ... "STEALING THE ROLE OF HEROINE" .... well at least shes good at something .....

It's not so much that she stole it but that Sakura was forced to commit character suicide so that she would be too pathetic to keep the position.

#49568 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:16 PM

she has also mastered the craft of being a character that's irrelevant and forgotten even when you could see her right there on panel. She's also good at making me laugh, I just always go back to her fight with Neji. She's the type of character that would get obliterated on the frontlines of war after Naruto tells her to go out to them so he can get a feel for the enemies's power. Or if they threw a kunai at Naruto and she's right next to him, I could see this Naruto grabbing her and using as a shield, and then tossing her off to the side when he's finished with her, and she would smile the entire time because she would think that she is finally able to fight at "Naruto-Kun's" side.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 29 August 2018 - 03:18 PM.

#49569 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

Lol hell no she didn’t do a thing except holding hands with wannabe Jesus while her dead cousin played wingman on the side

Hinata is a meaningful girl but c’mon. Her world is only centered around Naruto, and that’s about it. Her own teammates don’t matter that much either. That’s a low bar they’re setting up there, which makes me think Sarada wouldn’t fair any better either.

#49570 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

That's such an insult to the original story. I wouldn't even call Hinata a supporting character. She was recurring at best.

#49571 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:17 PM

That's such an insult to the original story. I wouldn't even call Hinata a supporting character. She was recurring at best.

she's a unaccredited extra that is supposed to be killed off in the beginning of the movie. 

#49572 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:14 PM

I browse tumblr a lot and the NaruSaku fandom is large and well. In fact, I think it grew since the ending. The whole Shinachiku thing has been going well too.
But this is something I found among my browsing. Mind you the Naruto live action show happened after the ending. 
I just thought this was cute.

tumblr_inline_p9kdqpNIz81vjga02_1280.jpg

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#49573 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:20 AM

she's a unaccredited extra that is supposed to be killed off in the beginning of the movie. 

Oh, I agree very much, and now when people say nH are in love, well I think I will let this video speak for itself.

#49574 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:22 PM

I browse tumblr a lot and the NaruSaku fandom is large and well. In fact, I think it grew since the ending. The whole Shinachiku thing has been going well too.
But this is something I found among my browsing. Mind you the Naruto live action show happened after the ending. 

That's so cute and hilarious too :D

#49575 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:53 PM

I hesitate to say the fandom is growing, more the backlash is. A lot of times, the worst critics are former fans and there was a lot of people disappointed with how things turned out for a wide variety of reasons. I mean, pretty much everyone sees Naruto as a terrible father or  SakuSasu is toxic and nonsensical. Completing the series itself is a big commitment, only adding to the frustration. People are going to point out what went wrong and what should have been done, basic nature really. And now the NaruSaku fanbase is growing emboldened by this, while the NaruHina fanbase has to deal with the criticisms their influence created.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#49576 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 04:25 PM

I hesitate to say the fandom is growing, more the backlash is. A lot of times, the worst critics are former fans and there was a lot of people disappointed with how things turned out for a wide variety of reasons. I mean, pretty much everyone sees Naruto as a terrible father or  SakuSasu is toxic and nonsensical. Completing the series itself is a big commitment, only adding to the frustration. People are going to point out what went wrong and what should have been done, basic nature really. And now the NaruSaku fanbase is growing emboldened by this, while the NaruHina fanbase has to deal with the criticisms their influence created.

I mean seeing how dismal the next gen stuff is can create NS fans because anything they envision would be better than something that does exist and absolutely sucks.

#49577 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:41 PM

I mean seeing how dismal the next gen stuff is can create NS fans because anything they envision would be better than something that does exist and absolutely sucks.

Not to mention how the ending tried to make the whole story about "supporting the community no matter what," giving the series a nationalist approach as it ignored the horrific crap done by the ninja system. Then the Lasst and next generation comes in to completely undermine practically every theme Naruto was actually about.

Bonds, friends, fighting fate, changing the system, ninjas are more than tools,hard work beats talent? All of that was thrown away over time to create the mess the franchise is in now.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#49578 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:42 PM

I assure you, the NaruSaku fandom is strong. Maybe not as large or as noticeable since the ending, but still going strong.

Yeah, the Boruto encouraging people to make a better ending is very much a thing.

https://narutohisedai.tumblr.com/

Like this. This is all about Shinachiku, the NaruSaku family and next gen and such. Definitely waaaayy better than the steaming pile of crap we got.
They tend to try and stay away from hate and anti stuff, or at least keep it separated. There's a ton of NaruSaku tumblr users who still hate on the ending. (Like me.  :lulz: )
But there's been a NaruSaku zine that came with NaruSaku kid keychains and the like making it all seem more real. Not being in denial or anything, just embracing what should have been, what could have been and just what's better in general.

Even the artwork is pretty close to the official style.

tumblr_static_244ahc6c0kdcgw4ogs0gsg0oc.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 29 August 2018 - 07:44 PM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#49579 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:48 PM

Oh, I agree very much, and now when people say nH are in love, well I think I will let this video speak for itself.

That's exactly how NH is. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#49580 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:20 AM

From what I have seen in the comments that I've looked at for both the manga and the anime. Most people that are still watching/reading Boruto are convincing themselves into hoping that it will eventually become good. The people that do like Boruto at the moment come off as liking it as a popcorn show; they like it because its on but they have no great love towards it. Since there is no great love towards it there no one able to come up with strong defenses or for that matter willing to come to its defense with great passion. The people that should love it because their pairings happened all saw both of their pairings negatively portrayed for at least the first 50 episodes; which has left a sour taste in most of the pairings fans mouths. They are probably also not happy that BS is a copy of NS.

This allows people critical of Boruto to have a strong position because one the series is giving so much material, and two the supporters are too disinterested or demoralize to come to its defense. Or worse they become critical toward Boruto themselves. 

Not to mention how the ending tried to make the whole story about "supporting the community no matter what," giving the series a nationalist approach as it ignored the horrific crap done by the ninja system. Then the Last and next generation comes in to completely undermine practically every theme Naruto was actually about.

Bonds, friends, fighting fate, changing the system, ninjas are more than tools,hard work beats talent? All of that was thrown away over time to create the mess the franchise is in now.

All things were abandon for Hinata. Naruto after the war had to abandon everything else for her. Even the last year of the anime was setting up the ending being her marriage.

Also the whole "shut up, don't question the ending, and just support it" response was always going to get negative feedback like it does any other time someone uses it. Though the obey the state message Naruto devolved into by the end, and the fact the sequel is merely the cycle continues certainly didn't help.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 August 2018 - 06:52 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users