#19881 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (bthug @ May 15 2013, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@reddradgon u posted something about digimon, Im trying to find it, but I can't. ( going insane here) but could u send it to me, Im a big digimon fan, well when it comes to season1 (hated the ending to 02)

It was nothing big really. I was just pointing out how Tai and Matt had hold hands the same way Naruto and Hinata did, and obviously the one with Tai and Matt was completely platonic. It was that time when their digimon reached mega level for the first time.

I'm just pointing out that holding hands is not some clear cut indicator of two people falling in love. Sometimes it's done just for the sake of solidarity.

#19882 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 15 2013, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In your case, you should avoid Sawyer's videos especially when it involves Sakura because he'll likely not have anything nice to say about her. dry.gif

Or Fornever world for that matter. I was screwing around on youtube and looked up his review. When he was talking about Sakura's speech he said that she needs to get out of the way cause it's NaruHina time. It was good for a laugh though cool.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#19883 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 15 2013, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or Fornever world for that matter. I was screwing around on youtube and looked up his review. When he was talking about Sakura's speech he said that she needs to get out of the way cause it's NaruHina time. It was good for a laugh though cool.gif

I used to love ForneverWorld until he started talking about pairings. He is so biased it's not even funny. Sakura does good things and he doesn't care because she isn't Hinata. He honestly believes Kishi is going to put Sakura with Sasuke? Why make a main have 0 development so that a side character with big boobs can have some more? Stupid I tell you. rawr.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#19884 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

I just saw Sawyer's review and wow, I'm laughing, just wow. He just disregards Sakura like nothing.

The set up next week could not be better, just really, wow. I hope that Sakura-minato interaction comes up and just nails the parallel of NS and MK. If it does, just wait for the best of the freak outs.

Its still amazes me that so many people constantly and I mean constantly miss this stuff.

The main problem of the anything people do to hate on Sakura, their main mistake is they just disregard her and everything about her, and once something comes up, they wonder why she did this stuff? If they never look at Sakura's part of the story, only taking Hinata, this is why their arguments always fall flat.

Next chapter, obviously others will see Minato but who will see him first? I'm betting Naruto and Sakura, it really just comes down to the proximity of things, if something acts between Naruto and Sakura while in front of Minato, we may get a parallel confirmed.

Not betting anything major but the potential for a shipping torpedo may happen next chapter. And Minato is on our side for now! Seriously this set up is golden, its literally the best set up any pairing could hope for, and just the fact that we got it, obviously a reason to be excited.

Just hoping kishi does not troll us and suddenly think Hinata is the one like Kushina, but then again, the whole proximity can come in and its in our favor. Literally this is the best set up any of us could imagine. No wonder we are filled with joy. Unlike the NH camp who expected they won and that Naruto and Hinata would tackle the ten tails alone, that did not happen, but look at this situation, its similar, but what are we expecting? Only direct interaction between Naruto, Sakura, and Minato, and possibly Minato thinking of Kushina when he sees both Naruto and Sakura. These are entirely realistic.

I think the best part is, we finally have something beyond 615, now if this only carries on into 631. We have had a good streak so far, lets hope Minato only bolsters NaruSaku. If this chapter proved anything, Sakura is faithful and dedicated to Naruto, that is true, all others can deal with the problem if they have an issue. cool.gif

I love what the build up ends with right now, Minato right there with our two favorite characters. Kishi had this planned out, so how will Sakura and Minato interact? Looking forward to next Wednesday.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#19885 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 16 2013, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to love ForneverWorld until he started talking about pairings. He is so biased it's not even funny. Sakura does good things and he doesn't care because she isn't Hinata. He honestly believes Kishi is going to put Sakura with Sasuke? Why make a main have 0 development so that a side character with big boobs can have some more? Stupid I tell you. rawr.gif

You think they'll make a review for the chapter where NS becomes canon?

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#19886 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 15 2013, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think they'll make a review for the chapter where NS becomes canon?

Yes. Nothing but bashing of course. I would watch it with some nicely buttered popcorn. Then I would sit back and laugh at him make his pitiful excuses. heheelq7.png

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#19887 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

well I hate to break it to you guys, but not much really happened for NaruSaku this chapter :/

nothing happened for Sakura either. her speech almost seemed like filler. it had no effect on the battlefield at all and just confirmed what we already knew.

as for the reviewers, can you really blame them? they are north american Naruto fans, of course they hate Sakura and love Hinata. Why? Because it's mainstream over here. ignorance and peer pressure can be such destructive forces, quite a shame really.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#19888 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

I agree, peer pressure really does play a big role in shippings. I was ambushed by my group of friends when they asked me what pairing I supported in Naruto.

Yes I had the facts, but they really didn't give me a chance to tell them off. sweatdrop.gif

In all honesty, I thought Sawyer was a pretty cool guy until he brought up pairings

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#19889 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 16 2013, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. Nothing but bashing of course. I would watch it with some nicely buttered popcorn. Then I would sit back and laugh at him make his pitiful excuses. heheelq7.png

I always figured they'd make a review where NH was canon, but It'll be interesting to watch, with a cold beer and some chips and salsa. cool.gif

#19890 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 15 2013, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well I hate to break it to you guys, but not much really happened for NaruSaku this chapter :/

nothing happened for Sakura either. her speech almost seemed like filler. it had no effect on the battlefield at all and just confirmed what we already knew.

as for the reviewers, can you really blame them? they are north american Naruto fans, of course they hate Sakura and love Hinata. Why? Because it's mainstream over here. ignorance and peer pressure can be such destructive forces, quite a shame really.

Well I'm in North America, but technically North America would also include Canada. Well I'm a resident if the us but I've been a sakura lover from the start, thought she was funny and comic relief in the start, never say her as useless once. Guess I'm part of a rare breed here! Just this chapter, it was more of sakura showing she understands and knows naruto more than others and the set up could not be more perfect for narusaku with minato!

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#19891 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 15 2013, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it wasn't some grand monumental moment that changed everything, but filler? Isn't that a little harsh?

She transmitted Naruto's views to the alliance, she made them all understand how he considers them all comrades. They hadn't completely understood how Naruto felt about it all, but Sakura made sure that they did. It wasn't some mindblowing moment, but it was good at the very least.

#19892 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 15 2013, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm in North America, but technically North America would also include Canada. Well I'm a resident if the us but I've been a sakura lover from the start, thought she was funny and comic relief in the start, never say her as useless once. Guess I'm part of a rare breed here! Just this chapter, it was more of sakura showing she understands and knows naruto more than others and the set up could not be more perfect for narusaku with minato!

I live in North America as well, that's why it's so blatantly obvious to me how the majority here feels.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#19893 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

I'm a Naruto (the character) fan first and a Sakura fan second, but it's great how much she's changed since her first appearance in the manga. Her changing views on Naruto are like the definition of good development IMO.

@Branden I don't think anybody here classified this as a major NS moment like the hug, but to me, it looks like you misunderstood some of us who really enjoyed this week's "moment." It's so great because it shows she's the only one on the battlefield who truly understood Naruto and his ideals. Sakura is the one who delivered the message to the Alliance. Yeah, it won't get as much publicity as Hinata's speech because 1.) It's not clearly a pairing related speech like 615, 2.) Hinata's popularity + Sakura's Hate = Sakura's moments being ignored, and 3.) The arrival of Sasuke/the Kages will most definitely overshadow this... but it's still fine to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Let's just hope Kishi has more in store for Sakura/NS. happy.gif

Edited by FrenchMyToast, 16 May 2013 - 06:25 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#19894 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 16 2013, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This chapter is about many character shining moment and sakura is one of them who give the alliances speech so their moral rise and make shikamaru come with a plan, while the other girl moment happen because dead of her cousin and hand holding to execute plan that already make by shikaku.
And yes this is not a NS moment, but more sakura moment after outshine by another girl. And this is just the beginning.
Maybe she will ignore again or maybe there will be a confirmation from minato who tough she just remind him about someone.

#19895 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

If minato's not pointing out the similarities between sakura and kushina after his arrival, i think there is a possibility that he does it as soon as his edo-tense is released and he says goodbye to naruto.

Maybe he comments directly about it or just thinks that sakura resembles kushina. I prefer the later one.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#19896 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ May 16 2013, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If minato's not pointing out the similarities between sakura and kushina after his arrival, i think there is a possibility that he does it as soon as his edo-tense is released and he says goodbye to naruto.

Maybe he comments directly about it or just thinks that sakura resembles kushina. I prefer the later one.

Many things can happen next chapter.

1. Kakashi will be fighting back Obito not sure if it will be more TNJ or just some punches thrown left or right or even another Kamui back to the battlefield.
2. Minato gives Naruto his gift
3. Minato says something about Sakura
4. the other kages and team taka join the battle

Probably the next chapter will restore Naruto to fighting capabilities but I'm not sure if the alliance will be pushed aside while he and his father counter attacks or if they continue their efforts. Ever since 628 the alliance was on the defensive but if we are to take Minato's skill and a restored Naruto I think they can counter attack again.

#19897 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 16 2013, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the fact is not only north american dislike Sakura but the entire world... Here in Italy, for example, Sakura is very very very very very hatred... if you go on italian forum you can see any kind of insults towards that poor girl.
The whole world is a village

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#19898 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 16 2013, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the fact is not only north american dislike Sakura but the entire world... Here in Italy, for example, Sakura is very very very very very hatred... if you go on italian forum you can see any kind of insults towards that poor girl.
The whole world is a village

I have a question, what make a character call heroine?

#19899 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 16 2013, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a question, what make a character call heroine?

what you mean exactly?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#19900 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 16 2013, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what you mean exactly?

I mean many say that sakura(and naruto) don't have heroine(and hero) quality because hinata(and sasuke) more heroine(and hero) quality. So I ask, what kind of quality sakura need to be call as a heroine?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users