Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 12 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SasuSaku

Boys - no idea in hell.........

My brother just thinks they belong together and he thinks Sasuke is the only boy Sakura will ever love in her life!

#42 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:06 PM

You're exactly right jim. happy.gif

(I just got done watching TSR a few weeks ago. It was so good. XD I can't wait for them to continue the anime. a_dance.gif )
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#43 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

I think the TSR was the ending part, with FOMUOFF (however they spell it) being the cutesy middle part
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#44 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:26 PM

The plot of the light novels extends past TSR though. =/
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#45 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:23 AM

didn't even know there was novels lol of course i saw the first part in english and the other two in japaness, still funny with webber in jap "oi nee-chan!" to Mao lol
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#46 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:52 AM

I have two of the novels that continue past the TSR.

Back to the argument, Girls = SasuSaku, Boys = NaruSaku holds weight because of the character from which we see unrequited love from. I as a male typically identify best from the male's viewpoint (One exception is probably Suzuka).

#47 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:30 PM

I believe its more like:

Most guy Narutards like NaruSaku. A few like NaruHina. Quite a few like SasuSaku.

Most girl Narutards like SasuSaku & NaruHina, while theres still alot of girls who like NaruSaku.
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#48 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:35 PM

I don't think it makes a difference if your a boy or a girl, to be quite honest. It's just the personalities, I mean if it so happens that more boys like NaruSaku than girls than I think it's just coincidence, not neccesarily that NaruSaku attracts boys more than girls.

#49 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Saying one pairing is more for guys than girls is DEFIANTLY a misconception.

Of course...I can understand the thinking process....

Naruto= Guy who can't get the girl he likes (Sakura)
At least...not YET biggrin.gif

Sakura= Girl who can't get the guy SHE likes (Sasuke)

So I guess guys would want to be in Naruto's position...(If they think Sakura is more appealing than Hinata...otherwise they'd go for Naruhina)

And girls would want to get Sasuke...so they'd channel that through the ONLY main female character...Sakura. (It's disturbing how many Sasusaku fans desperately want to be...or CONVINCE themselves they are...Sakura. O_o MAJOR Reality Check needed there.)

In my opinion…Shipping is for all people.

Though honestly...once I think about it...I can't envision many guys shipping Sasusaku.... -__-

But that’s just me. *shrugs*

Edited by Gena kumo, 10 June 2008 - 08:44 PM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#50 Saku-Saku

Saku-Saku

NaruSaku Obsessed<3

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I put Naruto's B-Day since he's one of my fav characters and he's awesome!! =] <br /><br />Fav Pairings: NaruSaku, ShikaIno, KibaHina, SasuNaru, Neji Ten, KakaAnko but mostly NaruSaku cuz its the best pairing EVER!!!!!<br /><br />and I absoloutly HATE SASUSAKU!!!! <br /><br /><br />Fav Anime: Naruto<br /><br />Fav Books/Manga: Naruto, and other stuff<br /><br />Hobbies: Drawing NaruSaku fanart, reading, annoying me brothers lol, hanging with my friends.<br /><br />Favorite Naruto Characterz: I like all of them except Sasuke and Kabuto. My favs are Sakura and Naruto of course!! ^^<br /><br />I LOVE turtles!!!!!<br /><br />LIKES: Turtles, NaruSaku,nice ppl lol, my family and friends.<br /><br />HATES: SASUSAKU, NaruHina, ASSHOLES and mean ppl, bugs EW lolz, school and homework, ppl who hate NaruSaku, Sasuke, Seagulls (THEY EAT BABY TURTLES!!) i know rude right?!? <br />TuRtLeS 4 LiFe&lt;3

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:56 PM

I think i c wut u mean but im a girl and i am IN LUV with NaruSaku it doesnt matter about the gender but i hav noticed tht.

♥ ♥ ♥ NaruSaku is a true love ♥ ♥ ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users