Close
Photo

What fic should I do next?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Dorsomaru's Next Fic! (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Which fanfiction should I do first

1. Orange Prodigy (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. Shattered World (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

3. Naruto: Chronicles of Love (11 votes [40.74%])

Percentage of vote: 40.74%

4. Just do some one shots! (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

Vote

#1 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:13 AM

So I've decided to start writing again to pass the time, and I have a couple of fics I've started but haven't worked on in quite a while. I have a couple of ideas and I can't figure out what to do first, all of them are NaruSaku (POSSIBLY Harem but I could be talked out of it because some of these are fairly long...), and I figured I'd post where all the NaruSaku fans hang out to figure out what to do. Here's a brief summary of the first 3 choices in the poll, the fourth is rather self explanatory. tongue.gif

Orange Prodigy - What if Naruto discovered the training applications of the Kage Bunshin shortly after learning the technique? Watch events unfold as he reaches a rate of growth that rivals the child prodigy, Itachi Uchiha!

Shattered World - When the Kyuubi was sealed it was not known that it had completed it's goal... and the world as they know it comes to an end. The world is drastically damaged and reshaped and all the people can do is rebuild.

Naruto: Chronicles of Love - Sakura has a graphic nightmare about Naruto getting killed. Her reaction to the dream is illogical to her... why is she effected so much, she appreciates Naruto as a friend... but she was worried like he was much much more.

#2 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:02 PM

all of them look good to me, but I would go for chronicles of love first biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#3 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:33 PM

Personally, I preferred your Orange Prodigy idea! Ever since reading the newest Team 8 chapter, the possibilities Naruto could take the technique is indeed, endless!

#4 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Vespar @ Jun 11 2007, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, I preferred your Orange Prodigy idea! Ever since reading the newest Team 8 chapter, the possibilities Naruto could take the technique is indeed, endless!

I'm with Vespy. Orange prodigy does sound really cool - just don't make Naruto a god XD
Jigs

#5 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:32 PM

I happen to like Chronicles of Love. I happen to like harem if Sakura and Ino are in it.

#6 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

I don't like harem very much. NaruSaku for life! a_dance.gif

#7 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:24 PM

I like Orange Prodigy. Its different and has alot of potential. Just dont go too much OOC.

#8 Elellon

Elellon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:37 PM

Orange Prodigy sounds cool smile.gif

Though I'm happy as long as I get some narusaku goodness in almost any fic wink.gif

#9 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:07 AM

After a few days I'll check the final results of the poll and get to work. But for now I'm working on one and I just thought of another fun little fanfic that will probably infuriate NaruHina fans.

#10 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:15 AM

Hm. Either Chronicle of Love or Orange Prodigy.

LOVE IS WAR,

#11 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:07 AM

Do the Chronicles of Love!
I am still pinky-ash

#12 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:43 AM

I say Orange Prodigy just don't make him into a god, I say let him work for it, always having the mentality of pushing forward and not giving up. What I'm trying to say don't make him too ooc.

But the Chronicles of Love is another that I'm interested in, so whichever is fine with me. I'll read them nonetheless just make sure you put a link please.

Good luck and best,
~drag-eart
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#13 tailz

tailz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hehe my intrest he well naruto manga of course and uhm my friends (yes they are a hobby to :P )

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:06 PM

I vote orange prodigy, but as everyone else already said dont turn him into a god, its not supposed to be like he can beat them akatsuki until hes about 16/ 17 that would be way more realistic then having a twelve year old beating super powerd villians.

#14 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:43 PM

Looks like Orange Prodigy it is by hair! Will get back to work on it once I finish this one shot I thought up.

#15 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:25 AM

And here we go!

The Orange Prodigy

#16 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:09 AM

lol that was great, loved Sakura's reaction to the shadow clones and Naruto passing out all of a sudden.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#17 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jun 11 2007, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't like harem very much. NaruSaku for life! a_dance.gif

Yes. NaruSaku has to happen. biggrin.gifD

#18 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:22 PM

great beginning:D
And keep it a narusaku, don't make it a harem.

hope you update soon

#19 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:48 AM

Yeah, Orange Prodigy will be strictly NaruSaku. No harem here. It'll start out SasuSaku (Like the Manga/Anime) but then things will happen that pull Sakura further and further away from Sasuke.

#20 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Dorsomaru @ Jun 12 2007, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After a few days I'll check the final results of the poll and get to work. But for now I'm working on one and I just thought of another fun little fanfic that will probably infuriate NaruHina fans.

Well I was right about infuriating NaruHina fans. My one shot got posted on a NaruHina forum somewhere and got a FLOOD of hilarious reviews over a period of two to three days. Thinking about adding a chapter where Hinata dies to really irk them. :x

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users