• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#1 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:24 AM

Now I'm not sure if there's a lot of gundam fans in the audience. I'm sure there's like five of us but I thought it'd be good if I put it out these tidbits of information if you haven't seen it already.

First off they are dubbing the first season and according to wiki it is to air on sci-fi channel... wtf? Sci-fi still shows anime? I did not know that. Here's their first english trailer. It also has Amuro Ray. XP
Dub Trailer

The second season is officially announced for October which means it'll probably take over Code Geass's airtime like it did last year. In this trailer you only get to see Gundam 00, the replacement model for Gundam Exia. And Setsuna in some new clothing.
Second Season
Second Season scans

Enjoy Gundam Otakus

Edited by Zero BD, 20 July 2008 - 08:24 AM.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#2 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:03 PM

I'm enjoying code geass right now, but I can't wait for gundam 00 to start again as well tongue.gif

So it seems everyone survived after all. I'm guessing that Lockon's brother took over as the new Lockon Stratos. I guess that Setsuna will start acting as the leader from now on.

I wonder what Saji's, Louise's and Neena's roles will be from now on, because I've always had the feeling that those characters would play a big role later on, especially Saji.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#3 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:47 AM

oh goody another freaking gundam. just cause iam a wierdo does anyone have a list of every gundam that was every created. the dub actors dont sound so bad. except for the trailer ... were teh gundam misters of the celistial beings. i think i spelt celistial wrong not sure. but having a list would be awsome. but no one can beat gunam its always got some ammount of good fighting with people in space and someone on planets in space with some person screwing around messing everything up military being idiots and hero's come in to save the day with it being little kids piloting these crazy strong ass gundams. never gets old!? i think not

#4 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:38 PM

I'm really excited about this. I was watching Gundam 00 online, but when I heard that it was being released in the U.S., I stopped at episode 8, and finally I can watch it dubbed boogie.gif

I'm glad this series found another network to air on. Even if it's not HUGE, I'd imagine it will do a lot better than Sci-Fi's other low budget stuff. It will probably be uncut as well, more reason to celebrate.

I really hope the fans will be able to enjoy watching it on TV dubbed. If they just ignore it and turn to illegal subs again...I'm going to be so pissed. smack.gif

#5 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Jul 22 2008, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope the fans will be able to enjoy watching it on TV dubbed. If they just ignore it and turn to illegal subs again...I'm going to be so pissed. smack.gif

Sorry, but I always stick to the 'illegal' subbed version. I might watch the dub, but I always like the original japanese version of an anime better.

#6 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jul 23 2008, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, but I always stick to the 'illegal' subbed version. I might watch the dub, but I always like the original japanese version of an anime better.

You know they will also release the subtitled version on DVD as well. Besides, dubbing does not decrease the quality of the anime...unless it's 4kids entertainment.

#7 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Jul 24 2008, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know they will also release the subtitled version on DVD as well. Besides, dubbing does not decrease the quality of the anime...unless it's 4kids entertainment.

They practically sell no anime at all here in Holland and I'm not paying money to get it shipped over to Holland.

And I think dubbed versions are weaker than the subbed ones. But that's just a personal opinion.

#8 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:00 AM

Well, that makes sense then!

#9 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:56 PM

Anyways, enough of that. Let's get back on topic again. This topic is made to talk about the show Gundam 00.

I hope that we'll get more plot, because we still don't know a lot about the gundams and celestial being. I think Neena might play a role in this. Her team (well, the predecessors of her team) did get their gundams by 'stealing' data from some place far away after all.

And just what is the real goal of celestial being? Because I think there's more to it.

#10 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

A new trailer for season 2 came out.

Gundam 00 trailer

W00t, for the awesome developments XDDD;

#11 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

I never saw the first season. Is it good?

#12 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Ani @ Jul 31 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never saw the first season. Is it good?

I liked it very much. It starts out slow, but gets really good during the second half of the season. The animation is quite good and the plot is starting to develop quite nicely as well. The characters are pretty good as well, and I liked the fact that they chose to develop characters for both sides.

You have to like mech action though, because there's a lot of it tongue.gif

#13 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

I have seen mech anime before. I'll give it a look at. happy.gif

#14 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

I've found a fun little video by the creator of Avatar: The Abridged Series, it's a 'summerization' of all the Gundam's so far:

You have to admit, it's hilarious :3

#15 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:43 AM

Wow quick turn around on Dubing this. Watching the subs now, but I have to say I find the poilets kinda bland compared to say those in Gundam Wing or the SEED's.

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jul 31 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've found a fun little video by the creator of Avatar: The Abridged Series, it's a 'summerization' of all the Gundam's so far:

You have to admit, it's hilarious :3

Lol read one of the comments to it:

Tyler1337Admin (5 days ago)
That makes me think. Kakashi Hatake in Naruto has a mask.

DOES THAT MEAN... HE HAS A GUNDAM TOO?!

Imagine Kakashi with a GUNDAM, no wait that would make Sasuke the hero of the series. Can that.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#16 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Aug 1 2008, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow quick turn around on Dubing this. Watching the subs now, but I have to say I find the poilets kinda bland compared to say those in Gundam Wing or the SEED's.
Lol read one of the comments to it:

Tyler1337Admin (5 days ago)
That makes me think. Kakashi Hatake in Naruto has a mask.

DOES THAT MEAN... HE HAS A GUNDAM TOO?!
Imagine Kakashi with a GUNDAM, no wait that would make Sasuke the hero of the series. Can that.

That was me ;P

Kakashi: Shining ICHA ICHA! -Throws Icha Icha novel at someone.-

#17 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

Awesome. Gundam 00 will fill the void left by Code Geass R2. I'm interested to see just how many Meisters actually survived.

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:41 AM

I have to start watching Gundam 00 @_@..

#19 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:15 PM

Im on episode 6 now. Reallllly awesome. 8D

#20 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:29 AM

Just thought I add some juice to this baby since hopefully Gundam will be showing this week to fill the emptiness brought on by Code Geass' ending. So, here's a few more trailers just to state your newtype lust.

Short Version
Trans-Am

Also, has anyone read Happy Fun Time Meisters on FF? I like it simply because of its brutalization of the Gundam universe. But thats just me.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users