Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ May 9 2012, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This goes out especially for you Dragunov, sorry for the wait ^^;

Here's chapter 22 http://www.fanfictio...else_to_Protect

Thank you, I've been reading this one for ages. This is like the first ff I read, love it. woot.gif I thought you stopped writing, but I know you're a mommy now. love.gif

ナルサク

#1782 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 10 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you, I've been reading this one for ages. This is like the first ff I read, love it. woot.gif I thought you stopped writing, but I know you're a mommy now. love.gif

Awe thanks I'm happy you've enjoyed it so far biggrin.gif I know I was gone for like two months, but I wont stop writing the story. Things are just very hectic what with my 2yr old plus Im due in June so yeah lol it's hard to write. Anyhow enjoy and not to worry I wont stop writing.

Edited by Konohakitten, 11 May 2012 - 04:27 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#1783 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 9 2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nicely done, Sakura's reactions come across as quite believable.

Thanks! I thought for sure I'd get reviews of saying they thought Sakura was too crying/whiny/whatever/whatever.... And I'm about due for a nasty rant from Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain. lol! He likes to swoop in on the second or third chapter and tell the writer how ooc your characters are and how much better he could write it. (Sorry, not really bashing him. He does it to everyone.)

Anyway, writing about a more vulnerable Sakura, portraying her in what could be taken as an unflattering light, I thought I'd get some kickback from Sakura-bashers. In fact, it was why I included the bit with Tsunade at the end, so that Sakura's grief was remedied in the same chapter. Now I can start the next chapter with the focus on Naruto/Sasuke and the reader won't be left wondering about Sakura.

So thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you like it!

#1784 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ May 9 2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This goes out especially for you Dragunov, sorry for the wait ^^;

Here's chapter 22 http://www.fanfictio...else_to_Protect

Great job, Kit! Some rough edges here and there, but thats easily ignored. a_thumbs.gif

#1785 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ May 11 2012, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, writing about a more vulnerable Sakura, portraying her in what could be taken as an unflattering light, I thought I'd get some kickback from Sakura-bashers. In fact, it was why I included the bit with Tsunade at the end, so that Sakura's grief was remedied in the same chapter. Now I can start the next chapter with the focus on Naruto/Sasuke and the reader won't be left wondering about Sakura.

So thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you like it!

You are welcome. You followed Kishimoto's pattern, so it fits just fine. smile.gif But yeah, you'll probably get sneering Sakura bashers eventually, they can't resist any opportunity to slam Sakura, either for her gentle side or her tsundere side, or anything frankly. They are pointless to let them bother you, just delete any of their comments and ban them from being able to comment from that point on.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#1786 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ May 8 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like your new fic so far, am still totally amazed by A voice in the Wind, keep up the good work!
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#1787 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ May 11 2012, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great job, Kit! Some rough edges here and there, but thats easily ignored. a_thumbs.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif when I find the time I'm going over it again, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope it was worth the wait.

QUOTE (Kim @ May 12 2012, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg, I can't believe I haven't seen this before. And I'm sure I out it on story alert but I haven't got any notification. *goes to read*

Lol this comment made my day Kim, thanks biggrin.gif

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#1788 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

Something fresh and interesting, 50 Percent Chance by Gingersoup. -> http://www.fanfictio..._Percent_Chance

#1789 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Konan, Henry and Ciardha! a_hug.gif

@ciardha - yeah, it's crazy. there just seems to be such deep hatred for her character. I can't figure it out. I have a few more fics on the way where Sakura is ooc from canon (she leaves with Sasuke in one), and I'm totally anticipating backlash. Not from NS fans, but from trolls and others. Eh, well, whatevs!

#1790 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

I have just published my first ever one-shot N/S story biggrin.gif

http://www.fanfictio...I_Love_You_Baka

Mwuahahaha fu.png

Edit: If I get enough people to ask for a continuation to the story, I'll write it. So I should say...pending one-shot smile.gif I left it open ended for a reason pictureem0.gif

Edited by Chew, 16 May 2012 - 04:33 AM.

OTP and my Bby

#1791 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

New one shot I did to keep those happy until I get the next chapter of Strength Of Two Hearts out: http://www.fanfictio...6710/1/Red_Hair

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#1792 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

@Toasty: I finally got to read your sequel, and I have to say, you've come a long way as a writer. Good job, and looking forward for the next update, and I will read that one-shot of yours when i have time today.

@Konoha Kit: I've finally caught up with your story, and I'm quite shocked that you had them married so soon. Nevertheless, great story.

@Tricksie: I'm quite intrigued that you wrote that story. It's not the best and highly depth narrative story like your Voice in the Wind AU fic that I've grown accustom to over the years. But this story reminds me of my very own Naruto and Sasuke fic.

Anyways I enjoyed the Naruto and Sasuke interaction, and how emotionally Sakura has expressed, and I wouldn't worry about Sakura bashers out there. There are people out there are going to hate and flame. I'd dealt with bashers 80% percent of the time because my lack of comprehensions for grammar. Still, I hope you're not discourage because of some Sakura ranting.

@Chew: You nearly made me cry at the end. Good one-shot.

As for me, I should have Rokudaime Chronicles: New Era updated next week. See yay al *goes back into his den*.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1793 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ May 18 2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Toasty: I finally got to read your sequel, and I have to say, you've come a long way as a writer. Good job, and looking forward for the next update, and I will read that one-shot of yours when i have time today.

@Konoha Kit: I've finally caught up with your story, and I'm quite shocked that you had them married so soon. Nevertheless, great story.

@Tricksie: I'm quite intrigued that you wrote that story. It's not the best and highly depth narrative story like your Voice in the Wind AU fic that I've grown accustom to over the years. But this story reminds me of my very own Naruto and Sasuke fic.

Anyways I enjoyed the Naruto and Sasuke interaction, and how emotionally Sakura has expressed, and I wouldn't worry about Sakura bashers out there. There are people out there are going to hate and flame. I'd dealt with bashers 80% percent of the time because my lack of comprehensions for grammar. Still, I hope you're not discourage because of some Sakura ranting.

@Chew: You nearly made me cry at the end. Good one-shot.

As for me, I should have Rokudaime Chronicles: New Era updated next week. See yay al *goes back into his den*.

:'D

I'm glad I could make you almost cry smile.gif Based on the reviews I'm getting, I'll probably do an epilogue of some sort or a sequel. pictureem0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#1794 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

^^ Its pretty darn good, would like to see a follow-through to it.

Edited by Anguyen92, 19 May 2012 - 04:41 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#1795 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for the vote of confidence Fox, and yeah I have gotten better over the years as a writer, but then again that comes with experience. wink.gif

"They don't want none"

#1796 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ May 19 2012, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.png wow.png wow.png You're story is really good! Continue it...? eager.gif

Why thank you Konan-chan wow.png

I think I will continue based on popular demand...pictureem0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#1797 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

Speaking of good stories, Shadow2700 just finished another great story, a three shot entitled The Love Of Another: http://www.fanfictio...Love_of_Another

"They don't want none"

#1798 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

omg!! guys i started reading this thread and i discovered all my favorite fanfic were written by all of you!! i feel like if i got to know kishi!!OMG!! oh and getting back at the topic, i'm redoing a narusaku fic called love at midnight war. i really want to know what do you guys think, so i quickly wrote a scratch of the first chapters on a thread. can you guys check that out? sorry for not having a link but i'm using a psp to write right now. also notice it has massive spoilers...
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#1799 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

Strength Of Two Hearts has been updated with chapter thirteen: http://www.fanfictio...h_Of_Two_Hearts

"They don't want none"

#1800 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 20 2012, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of good stories, Shadow2700 just finished another great story, a three shot entitled The Love Of Another: http://www.fanfictio...Love_of_Another

Thanks for the vote of confidence Fox, and yeah I have gotten better over the years as a writer, but then again that comes with experience. wink.gif

I've just read your one-shot and updated chapter. Awesome as every and I'm quite aware of The Love of Another fic. To me, it was too short.

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 21 2012, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omg!! guys i started reading this thread and i discovered all my favorite fanfic were written by all of you!! i feel like if i got to know kishi!!OMG!! oh and getting back at the topic, i'm redoing a narusaku fic called love at midnight war. i really want to know what do you guys think, so i quickly wrote a scratch of the first chapters on a thread. can you guys check that out? sorry for not having a link but i'm using a psp to write right now. also notice it has massive spoilers...

That must include me also. boogie.gif If you have time, try posting the link to your work because i'm having a difficult time finding your story.

@To All: Here's an update from the Yellow Flash Duo Trilogy... Rokudaime Chronicles: New Era/Chapter 6: Slip Ups.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 24 May 2012 - 10:53 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users