#1 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:31 PM

Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile. How has everyone been? 

Just an update on me:

Went through Community College, graduated in 2016 with Associates of Science for Elementary Education Foundation, transferred to a state university and graduated this spring with Bachelor's on Elementary Education.

Currently job hunting.

Also, currently watching/reading My Hero Academia and Shokugeki. I limit myself to 1-2, though I occasionally check in to Attack on Titan as well. Anime's in my favorite arc, so I'm starting to watch the AOT anime too.

I gained an interest in board games: King of New York/Tokyo, Smash Up, Gloom, and collection's growing bit by bit (up to about 12 or so). I also do some Dungeons and Dragons, and interested in playing some Tabletop RPGs. In fact, I'm GMing with a few 5th graders and it's been...hilarious. 

You can mostly find me on twitter: @shadow_uzumaki
Yes, I kept the user name, I use it a lot, also on Twitch. If y'all have some time on week nights, I highly suggest watching Hyper RPG on Twitch, they do a LOT of awesome tabletop RPG shows, they have a couple of horror RPGs and some hilarious ones too.

I also gained an interest in Star Trek, mostly due to playing Star Trek Online for about 3-4 years, I'm loving Deep Space Nine, but I still put Star Wars at the top of my geek-dom. XD.

Through it all, especially because of my Teacher Education, I've become a strong advocate for Social Justice issues (I'm a Filipino, immigrant > naturalized citizen that doesn't adhere to American standards of manhood, of course I would be), which has become a guiding philosophy of mine, so diversity, inclusion, and stuff are my jam. But anyway, how's the site doing? I recall some stuff here that makes me chuckle and balk at how immature I was, it's been reflective.

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:03 PM

Happy belated birthday! And congrats on college and job hunting! That's great!! Are you starting out teaching or going into something else? Being aware of social justice issues and becoming a teacher is such an opportunity to change lives. Teachers should get paid so much more for the impact they have on kids. Literally life-changing. Best of luck job hunting!!

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:28 AM

Happy Birthday man!!! :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:04 AM

Happy Birthday.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:24 AM

Happy Birthday.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 05:00 AM

Back again, hey Heaven & Earth. How's the forum these days? I miss seeing the old members and discussing, talking about stuff in general. 

I'm 28 now.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 06 September 2020 - 05:00 AM.

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 10:20 PM

Back again, hey Heaven & Earth. How's the forum these days? I miss seeing the old members and discussing, talking about stuff in general. 

I'm 28 now.

No, you're younger than me. XD

Happy Birthday by the way.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 September 2020 - 11:20 PM

Welcome back shadow! And Happy Belated B-day!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 11:14 PM

Hey y'all! Derock and Nostradamus!
How've y'all been? Wonder if there's anyone else from back in the day still around 

#10 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:55 AM

Check the debate threads, those are still pretty active.

#11 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 10 September 2020 - 10:13 AM

Happy birthday even though it's late

#12 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 03:54 AM

Check the debate threads, those are still pretty active.

I'm surprised the Great NaruSaku debate thread's pretty active XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users