IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

miracle-ladybug-background-5.jpg?fit=192

Premise: Set in modern-day Paris, the series focuses on teenagers Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. When evil arises, Marinette transforms into her secret superhero persona Ladybug, while Adrien transforms into his superhero persona Cat Noir, using magical jewels known as the Miraculous. Oblivious to each other's true identities, the two work together to protect Paris from the mysterious villain Hawk Moth, who covets and attempts to steal their powers by using his akuma, butterflies infused with negative energy, to transform everyday citizens into supervillains.

I stumbled across this series while scrolling through Netflix, and the premise sounded kind of interesting, and I gave the first couple episodes a shot to see how it would be.  At first I wasn't sure if it was going to be as good as people made it out to be, but after watching the first eight episodes  it does certainly live up it's status for sure. There's alot of ways I can describe the main leads of this series so  lets start off with Marinette.  She is a very joyful  and sweet girl who can be kinda quirky, and be a bit socially awkward when it comes to Adrian for obvious reasons. From what I've seen from her so far in this series is  actually great especially when she becomes Ladybug.  The same thing can actually be said about Adrian minus the quirky aspect, but he who is one Marinette's classmates, and he is a fashion model for his father's company. What intriguies me about the romance in this series so far is Marinette has a crush on Adrian (unknowingly that he's Cat Noir), and Adrian has a crush/loves  Ladybug (Unknowingly that she's actually Marinette).  The romance aspect does leave me curious and especially with how it's going to develop as the series progresses. 

If you haven't checked it out,  I'd say give it a shot and share your thoughts. For now the time being I'll be leaving my updates on the series as I keep watching them on Netflix.   

Edited by LuckyChi7, 10 August 2018 - 02:50 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:33 PM

The only major thing with this series is the constant delays on episodes >.< But if you don't mind that then it's def worthwhile. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#3 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 12:26 AM

This is actually quite cute and enjoyable.

Spoilers: I especially am intrigued to the connection between the main villain and one of the heroes.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users