• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

I have two questions to any active mod. I know its a very a taboo thing to publish any adult the public forum because of youth and sensitive viewers. 

1: Is there any private thread on this site for "Adult" literature/fanfic/content for the "mature" members of H&E?

2. If Adult story is publish on public thread. Could any story be passable if said parts of the story and narrative are censored and distorted to downgrade the level of "Teen" rated  fic/original (That with the discretion advised)? 

It would be a pity if these two options are not acceptable I have been sharing an autofiction (autobiography and fiction) a member (also the main female role) for awhile in the random thread for awhile in the Random Thread. That thread has been inactive lately. I hate to give up on this story.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

I have two questions to any active mod. I know its a very a taboo thing to publish any adult the public forum because of youth and sensitive viewers. 

1: Is there any private thread on this site for "Adult" literature/fanfic/content for the "mature" members of H&E?

2. If Adult story is publish on public thread. Could any story be passable if said parts of the story and narrative are censored and distorted to downgrade the level of "Teen" rated  fic/original (That with the discretion advised)? 

It would be a pity if these two options are not acceptable I have been sharing an autofiction (autobiography and fiction) a member (also the main female role) for awhile in the random thread for awhile in the Random Thread. That thread has been inactive lately. I hate to give up on this story.

1) Why, yes. We do. You have to ask us mods for access to the thread. However, we don't have any activity recently.

2) It depends. We hardly experience that sort of situation because there were some Mature rated stories that didn't have any lemons in it.  Its mostly depends on the author.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:19 AM

Thanks for responding.

I see. So it seems not too many members here can excess the "mature" thread. Seems like option 2 suits me better because I not really into lemons. Just an action/fantasy/thriller type of author.  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users