BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Given that the Boruto anime will be ongoing for some time and that there seems to be some going back and forth discussions with latest episode and old episode threads, I'd figure to make it easier we'd have a general discussion thread of the Boruto anime to make it easier. Though separate threads discussing each new episodes is also fine if people still want to do that.

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

I think it would be better if you put it in konoha theater thread.

#3 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

I think it can be for general Boruto series discussion. But, separate threads for each new episode and each new chapter is better to focus on and much easier to talk about them.

#4 totherpage95

totherpage95

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

I don't think boruto deserves it's own thread 

#5 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:31 AM

I don't think boruto deserves it's own thread 

my thoughts exactly. It's not worthy of anyone's attention or time. The mere act of typing out the title of this thread is an insult to the OP.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 12 May 2017 - 05:32 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:00 AM

These are my thoughts on the anime........... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

No other comments. It is nothing but a big joke to me now and punchlines that never get old. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:48 AM

I do have to say, you guys are nice. I mean outside this forum (excluding the remaining fanboys) people are destroying Boruto.

They call Boruto, a bastard child. They hate Hinata and her fans for destroying the series, and I asked some and they said they actually liked Hinata before, but now no.

They don't like the idea of Boruto, since it's just Naruto but with a B in front of it. It's the same thing.

Basically we have an old saying "Hai s-o nu o mai lungim" translation "Let's not stretch it anymore".

Burrito is not well viewed. Apart from the remaining fanboys; everyone hates it.

Gee who didn't see this one coming? :roll:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

To be fair, they have a point. :hehehe: :fu:   :zaru:

Boruto is a "bastard" child because he was conceived by the bastardization of the series, which was butchered by avaricious, (anime based) horny idiots into what it is today. :yes:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 May 2017 - 05:13 AM.

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:24 AM

It won't be long before this series falls hard. I pray the day when I see the news in capital letters" PIEROT CANCELS BORUTO NEXT GENERATIONS"  :umm:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:13 AM

Me too :yes:

#11 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

Should've put all that budget into Black Clover, but what do I know... 

seriously that series is begging for a great anime studio cause after their Tokyo Ghoul and Legend of Korra Season 2 (First half), and Twin Star Exorcist (Haven't seen it, but I here it wasn't that good adaptation wise)... Seriously they just had to take the guy who delivered Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho argubally Studio Perriots best anime series so far, and they're like nope we want you on boruto sigh...

You know at the very least he'd probably would've made Black Clover better given his track record.. I mean Tokyo Ghoul fans know .. imagine how the great the anime could've been with Noriyuki and his division that handled it.

See and that's the thing so far we're like 6 episodes deep and I see moments were it's got Noriyuki's fingerprints on it, but as far as like the people surrounding him I can easily tell it's not his division most of them are probably just remenants from those who worked on the Naruto anime.

btw incase anyone is curious about black clover watch this OVA by Xebec

https://www.watchcar...-english-subbed

SP has alot of shoes to fill when it comes to the way Xebec handled it.. granted I will say the OVA isn't perfect completely artwise, but the animation is still good.  (Plus the OVA is just Chapter 1 of the manga) a little FYI there for those who didn't know

Edited by LuckyChi7, 13 May 2017 - 05:48 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:02 AM

I go to onemanga and animesuki forum, they seem to like it.

I dong think burito deserve multiple thread, just one is enough.

#13 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

5sfeo.jpg

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#14 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

This thread is good for one who wants to say something funny about the series :P New episode thread and new chapter thread are created seperately form this thread.

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

I go to onemanga and animesuki forum, they seem to like it.

I dong think burito deserve multiple thread, just one is enough.

Sorry that I didn't mention this, but when I wrote my message I was really tired and forgot to mention.

I'm not talking about forums dedicated to mangas and animes. Because those places are were the places that hardcore fans will go to.

I'm talking about places outside of forums dedicated to animes. Go outside of those forums to see what the world really thinks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

If you ask me, Boruto is like filler of anime.

#17 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:26 AM

The only thing that I am SO thankful for from this series (as well as The Last & the Boruto Movie) is that it shined some major light on how completely boring and utterly pointless Hinata truly is.

All her fans had this glorious image of their waifu being so strong, intelligent, independent, with this hidden sass in her; that she's this closet badass and hyped up her non-existent character like no tomorrow. They so badly wanted her to have the exposure they thought she deserved to showcase her abilities and these "qualities" they thought she had.

Well she's got that spotlight now. Must feel so good to final get that MC slot doesn't it? Look how that turned out. So perfect isn't it. Don't meet your heroes.

#18 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:58 AM

I do have to say, you guys are nice. I mean outside this forum (excluding the remaining fanboys) people are destroying Boruto.

They call Boruto, a bastard child. They hate Hinata and her fans for destroying the series, and I asked some and they said they actually liked Hinata before, but now no.

They don't like the idea of Boruto, since it's just Naruto but with a B in front of it. It's the same thing.

Basically we have an old saying "Hai s-o nu o mai lungim" translation "Let's not stretch it anymore".

Burrito is not well viewed. Apart from the remaining fanboys; everyone hates it.

*cough*

:chuckle:

Although, I kind of started hating Hinata and her fans long before the ending. I was indifferent to Hinata's existence until I discovered her fandom and how they bashed everything I loved.  :mellow:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

We have to or else someone comes in an start whining that we are being intolerant. It's the burden of being The fansite of the main pairing before it was kicked to the curve because fanatics and a lack of understanding of the international fanbase.

Bolt is just a gary sue version of Naruto. He acts like Naruto in most situations except he is a gift prodigy that's the best in his class. Who everyone loves after spending a short amount of time with him no matter how much of an kitten he is.

Although, I kind of started hating Hinata and her fans long before the ending. I was indifferent to Hinata's existence until I discovered her fandom and how they bashed everything I loved. 

That's the stance most people have with her. Hinata has so little personality that you can't really hate her, like most people can't really hate wall paper. But once you meet her fans, then she quickly become utterly repulsive.

The only thing that I am SO thankful for from this series (as well as The Last & the Boruto Movie) is that it shined some major light on how completely boring and utterly pointless Hinata truly is.

All her fans had this glorious image of their waifu being so strong, intelligent, independent, with this hidden sass in her; that she's this closet badass and hyped up her non-existent character like no tomorrow. They so badly wanted her to have the exposure they thought she deserved to showcase her abilities and these "qualities" they thought she had.

Well she's got that spotlight now. Must feel so good to final get that MC slot doesn't it? Look how that turned out. So perfect isn't it. Don't meet your heroes.

They worshiped her for years while she did nothing, so why is her becoming a main character mean they suddenly should put effort into her?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 April 2021 - 06:10 PM.

#20 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

@bail
I think they like Hinata because waifu & best girl factor, the character impress them, ideal girl, etc.

Personally I can understand why her fan like her, but I never she should become a main character/heroine. There's a reason why oda, that berserk author, even god manga himself doesn't use Yamato nadeshiko like character as heroine, because they're only good as wife and damsel of distress character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users