Happy 11th birthday, H&E!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:59 PM

Today, Heaven & Earth is 11 years old!  :D

A lot has happened in the past year, starting with the shocking manner in which the Naruto manga ended.  The entire Naruto fandom pretty much imploded when the controversial ending was published, and the New Era Project was revealed.

Back then, I must admit I was extremely uncertain of how things would turn out for H&E and the NaruSaku fandom.  While there were touching messages of support from other fandoms, many NaruSaku fans still needed time to process their feelings over the ending.  After all, many of us did follow the manga closely for years.

But now?  It has been incredible to see the NaruSaku fans band together and come out stronger!  Many of us still have a love for the way the manga used to be, especially the way the characters used to be.  Back then, they were touching, funny, exciting and inspirational.  It's been inspiring to see fans try to carry on the old spirit of Naruto in their new fanfics and fanart!  :D

Thank you, guys, for rekindling my love in the manga.  Whatever happens to the Naruto franchise, I will always be a NaruSaku fan.

So, thank you to everyone for coming here, and to everyone in the NaruSaku fandom for being awesome and inspiring!  :nsdance:

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

Thank you for all the effort you've put into keeping this place up for 11 years.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:39 PM

happy birthday to the naru x saku site  :rainbowsheep:  :rainbowsheep:  :rainbowsheep:  :rainbowsheep:  :rainbowsheep:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:05 PM

Well time party hard, close enough:

tumblr_nuqfi0tymz1rg355zo1_500.gif\

Happy Birthday H&E  :nsdance:. Once again this forum is a baby. Thank you to the modes for their hard work.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#5 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive for us ^_^ It's a safe haven for many of us.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#6 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:12 PM

Today, Heaven & Earth is 11 years old!  :D

A lot has happened in the past year, starting with the shocking manner in which the Naruto manga ended.  The entire Naruto fandom pretty much imploded when the controversial ending was published, and the New Era Project was revealed.

Back then, I must admit I was extremely uncertain of how things would turn out for H&E and the NaruSaku fandom.  While there were touching messages of support from other fandoms, many NaruSaku fans still needed time to process their feelings over the ending.  After all, many of us did follow the manga closely for years.

But now?  It has been incredible to see the NaruSaku fans band together and come out stronger!  Many of us still have a love for the way the manga used to be, especially the way the characters used to be.  Back then, they were touching, funny, exciting and inspirational.  It's been inspiring to see fans try to carry on the old spirit of Naruto in their new fanfics and fanart!  :D

Thank you, guys, for rekindling my love in the manga.  Whatever happens to the Naruto franchise, I will always be a NaruSaku fan.

So, thank you to everyone for coming here, and to everyone in the NaruSaku fandom for being awesome and inspiring!  :nsdance:

Well I don't care anymore about this horrendous manga and its characters  but I certainly do care about all the people in here and community  which makes this place wonderful , this place is beyond just Naruto there's still much things to do beside that  so I'm tankful and grateful for being here and got to meet you all and most of all  thank you for your hard work and for keeping this save heaven on earth alive for us  :excited:

With that being said :  HAPPY 11 BIRTHDAY H&E !!!  :party: . Who wants Cake !!?  :hehehe: .

40th-birthday-cakes-for-men-1024x1024.jp

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 21 September 2015 - 10:15 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

Happy birthday to...all of us, I guess !  :grouphug:  :nsdance:

No, seriously, thanks a loot for what you've done, for keeping it alive, and making this place an oasis for all of us NS fans, for creating a forum with great people in it ! 

I personally have no feelings anymore for this manga, but I can't help coming here from time to time, one of my favorites places on the net. 

So  :thanks: again ! 

Vive NaruSaku  :love:  :nslove:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

Happy Birthday Heaven and Earth!!!!!!! :D I love this forum. :love:  :love:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:36 AM

I plan to stay until I die.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#10 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:39 AM

This place is wonderful, and I hope to see it last many more years to come. Happy Birthday H&E!

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:57 AM

Well Happy Birthday website. :lol:

Thanks Smiter for opening this website and allowing me and others to join such a great community. I've said this before the only reason I'm still here is because of the community. When that ending came out I was done with Naruto. Call me salty if you want but that ending is trash and it insulted me. And I don't like that.

Oh and @Firefox the cake is a lie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:02 AM

I like to the see what the format looked like 11 years ago. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:49 AM

Happy 11th birthday, H&E :D

Though I don't frequently post here these days, 'cuz of Uni and all other stuff going on, I miss this site :D It has been great being here and having fun with you all. The best online community so far!

Thanks for opening this site, Smiter :D Thou art the man!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:58 AM

Happy Birthday. No matter what happened in the series that this forums is based on, I still have no regrets coming here. I am grateful to find a great place to hang out.

#15 Mid25

Mid25

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:22 AM

Happy Birthday H&E, may the rest of your days be long and enjoyment filled.  The NaruSaku fandom was the first Anime type of art I drew, and thanks to that I'm able to draw my own Doujinshi's and now a Manga.  Even though the ending wasn't what we had hoped and expected the pairing will live on with us, and I hope that when I finish my Doujinshi's it will strengthen the fandom as well.

Doujinshi Manga Artist:

Childish Lovehttp://mid25.deviantart.com/gallery/49744760/Childish-Love-Doujinshi

#16 Josephfilbert

Josephfilbert

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Computer

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:57 AM

Happy Birthday H&E! I'm glad I found this website. This website is 100% heaven for all NaruSaku fandoms. I love seeing many people here discussing Naruto stuffs. I'm glad that I am a NaruSaku fan and a lot of people here as well.

#17 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:32 AM

Well Happy Birthday website. :lol:

Thanks Smiter for opening this website and allowing me and others to join such a great community. I've said this before the only reason I'm still here is because of the community. When that ending came out I was done with Naruto. Call me salty if you want but that ending is trash and it insulted me. And I don't like that.

Oh and @Firefox the cake is a lie.

:thumb: .

:shock: What do you mean the cake is a lie !!? wth.png . I just ate it all !!!  :pimp:   :smug: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 22 September 2015 - 06:33 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#18 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:13 PM

KTN3GI7YNRRew.gif

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#19 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:18 PM

Happy Birthday, H&E! This place really is amazing. And thank you, Smiter, for all you've done to keep this forum going in spite of everything.

#20 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

Wooot :D :D :D

Happy birthday H&E!!

Thank for all your hard work Smiter!!

Party hard!!

Edited by Nar123, 22 September 2015 - 04:39 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users