Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:21 AM

What are you playing?
And oh...lemme remove that spoiler tag.. thur much better . You're welcome

The 2nd pic lel
I love poses like these.. very charming.
I think youll be a great Ino instead. Sakura doesnt really have realistic features so she's difficult to recreate.

Tht 1st pic tho... gorgeoussss

Thaank you~~ Deja vu-san  :D  :happy:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#2146 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:20 PM

:dance: Zioo!! Apart from the fact that I do assure you that you look much much better than me first thing in the morning (occhialoni da vista, capello arruffato e pessimo carattere sono inclusi nella mia sveglia mattutina) you know you look a lot a lot like one of my uni classmates  :D (Sicuro sicuro che non via alls Luiss?? :fu: )

Red, I don't believe in thee. I am surely much more classy. 

I can at least hope to match your sophistication  :monocle: .

BEHOLD!!!!!!!I'm even shaved :hehehe:&#160

Finally they made me take a picture, it took them a tremendous effort and pleading!!!   :laughcry:

Ehh??? This site sure is filled with adorable people :o

@Lys....damn you really live upto your name XD The grand....sophisticated....Italian....Duchess XD Classy as always XD Your dog though....he surely is adorable :o

@Dejavu I assure you your morning 'face' is surely better than mine XD Damn! I look like a kittenin' meth addict XDDD You look great in other photos btw :D

@Rico san If that's your morning face, well...like I just said above...its helluva lot better than mine XD I bet you have girls running behind you when you suit up XD

All the Italians in here are classy as hell :o Does it run in your ethnicity btw? XD

@Firefox You post a picture of Chappo. From what I remember, you both look exactly similar to each other :chuckle:

@Ichigo You look cool in those photos :D Nice!

You all look so damn adorable :o

KITTEN YOU!!!!!!!!  :cuss:  :smack: . FYI You got nothing on me and my Chappo he'll destroy your ars  :hm:  :fu:

Edited by FireFox, 17 December 2015 - 06:21 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2147 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:26 PM

Finally they made me take a picture, it took them a tremendous effort and pleading!!!   :laughcry:. 
KITTEN YOU!!!!!!!!  :cuss:  :smack: . FYI You got nothing on me and my Chappo he'll destroy your ars  :hm:  :fu:. 

Your dog would love me instead :fu: Dogs love me :fu: You are getting balder day by day :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2148 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

Your dog would love me instead :fu: Dogs love me :fu: You are getting balder day by day :lmao: :lmao:

You better hope he does.......until he bites off your ars that is  :chuckle: . They listen to no one but me for your "luck" I9V1N8m.png.

fqvQd1a.gif

I haz plenty of hairs!!!! :twitch:  :smack:  :hm:   :superior: .

Edited by FireFox, 17 December 2015 - 06:40 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2149 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:41 PM

This is me with John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Darius Miller and Jon Hood who played with the Kentucky Wildcats.

Attached Files

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2150 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:48 PM

You better hope he does.......until he bites off your ars that is  :chuckle: . They listen to no one but me for your "luck" [img]http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fqvQd1a.gif[
I haz plenty of hairs!!!! :twitch:  :smack:  :hm:   :superior: .

Every owner says that to me unless their dog meets me :lulz: You see, your dog would like me as against biting my arse :lulz:

Yeah! Just like Chappo :lulz:

#2151 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

Every owner says that to me unless their dog meets me :lulz: You see, your dog would like me as against biting my arse :lulz:

Yeah! Just like Chappo :lulz:

Funny you say that bc that's what they say to me until they meet their fate with my lion I9V1N8m.png.

:twitch: .

luci-killing-mercury.gif

Posted Image                                                            

#2152 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:05 PM

Finally they made me take a picture, it took them a tremendous effort and pleading!!!   :laughcry:

Mr. Bean! :lulz:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#2153 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:52 PM

Funny you say that bc that's what they say to me until they meet their fate with my lion [img]http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png[

:twitch: .
[img]http://www.thehomepl...g-mercury.gifg]

Lions are an inappropriate comparison since they are feline :lulz: And dogs are not feline creatures :lmao:

Edited by narusaku256, 19 December 2015 - 02:29 AM.

#2154 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:29 AM

Mr. Bean! :lulz:

You're doing this on purpose aren't you !?  :hm:. And I'm more like James Bond!!!!  :superior:.

Lions is an inappropriate comparison since it's a feline :lulz: And dogs are not feline creatures :lmao:

What the what now!? :err:. Kitten off, he's a Lion in heart,spirit and looks he's my Lion period!!! :msmack: .   

Posted Image                                                            

#2155 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:11 AM

You're doing this on purpose aren't you !?  :hm:. And I'm more like James Bond!!!!  :superior:.
What the what now!? :err:. Kitten off, he's a Lion in heart,spirit and looks he's my Lion period!!! :msmack: .   

Cats and dogs belong to different species :argh: He's *my* dog now :lulz: You have lost Chappo :cool:

Btw...is that the reason why you and Chappo look exactly similar? :lulz:

Edited by narusaku256, 18 December 2015 - 09:12 AM.

#2156 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

No, you look great, Mas :D

Anyway, ..

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#2157 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

Cats and dogs belong to different species :argh: He's *my* dog now :lulz: You have lost Chappo :cool:

Btw...is that the reason why you and Chappo look exactly similar? :lulz:

Who cares!!! :msmack: . Nah!!! He's still with me, you must have mistaken it with some stray dog who has rabies  :lulz:

:msmack: At least we're better looking then you horse's ars :lulz:  

No, you look great, Mas :D

Anyway, ..

Thanks I guess  :hm:  :fu: .

18622_no-kanye-west-hell-no.gif

Why just Why!!?  :twitch:

Posted Image                                                            

#2158 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:49 PM

Who cares!!! :msmack: . Nah!!! He's still with me, you must have mistaken it with some stray dog who has rabies  :lulz:

:msmack: At least we're better looking then you horse's ars :lulz:  

[img]http://img2.wikia.no...west-hell-no.gi

I do :argh: We should be specific! So basically you are trying to say that Chappo looks very similar to a street dog having rabies? :lulz: Such disrespect for your dog :lulz: Not good Philip, not good :lmao: :lmao: I won't do this to Chappo :lulz: That's why you don't deserve him and I do :lmao:

Have you seen it? :fu: You seem to know much about it :fu:

Edited by narusaku256, 19 December 2015 - 02:34 AM.

#2159 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:27 PM

18622_no-kanye-west-hell-no.gif

No, really. You look great. But it seems that you're annoyed that you are asked to pose :lol: You should be happy that some of us esp who are close to you request your pic :umm:

That's better. I was about to say that you look like

#2160 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:56 AM

I do :argh: We should be specific! So basically you are trying to say that Chappo looks very similar to a street dog having rabies? :lulz: Such disrespect for your dog :lulz: Not good Philip, not good :lmao: :lmao: I won't do this to Chappo :lulz: That's why you don't deserve him and I do :lmao:

Have you seen it? :fu: You seem to know much about it :fu:

No you baboon! :facepalm:. You don't have him at all but some other street dog that's gonna bite your ars!!!  :cuss:  :smack: .

Yes I do bc I'm the one that put my foot in it and send you flying away :lulz:

No, really. You look great. But it seems that you're annoyed that you are asked to pose :lol: You should be happy that some of us esp who are close to you request your pic :umm:

That's better. I was about to say that you look like

Hahahaha!!! So its that obvious!?  :lol:. Yeah I guess so, though I don't like taking pictures  :sweat:.

I hate you!!!  :twitch:  :lmao: .   

Posted Image                                                            

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users