sakurapetals

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruXSaku!!!!!^___^

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:28 AM

here's mine...

1- like what Soritia said, their babies are gonna look so cute!!! (blonde hair, green eyes and how about a sister with pink hair and blue eyes! Aaaah! The cuteness!)

2- they deserve each other and they look so cute together!! th_glomp.gif

3- I want Sasuke and Hinata to die a virgin...well, maybe not Hinata...

4- what everyone else said... sweatdrop.gif

Latest LSS (Last Song Syndrome):
nothin' new...

#22 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:17 PM

-Sasuke doesn't want to love. Which is why he'll probably end up alone.

-There is a very Naruto-like character on Team 8, its Kiba. And Hinata could fall for him and be happy.

#23 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

I pretty much agree with many of the opinions here. happy.gif

Many of you have heard this before, but I read the manga without any romance in mind. I just devoured the whole thing right up to the Itachi/Uchiha Clan Massarce flashbacks at the waterfall fight.

When I sat back and thought about everything, I realised that Naruto and Sakura had this spark, this chemistry, between them. While Sakura did publicly chase Sasuke, it was clear he never thought of her as a romantic interest and she was trying to be someone she wasn't.

I love how Naruto and Sakura are shown to have deepening feelings for each other, based on solid reasons. smile.gif They have so much in common, and compliment each other nicely. Sakura is also the only girl who will pull Naruto back when he gets out of line! Naruto's courage and determination also inspires Sakura. It just feels so natural between them.

It's definitely certain that, without Naruto, Sakura would not have become a medic-nin. She wouldn't have started to realise her potential. Hell, she was ready to just give up until Naruto told her he wouldn't drop his promise.

I have no idea how long it will be until Naruto and Sakura get together - if they do get together, touch wood! But I like the gradual growth of their relationship. smile.gif I will never forget that day Chapter 245 was published. XD It's far better than the rushed romance you regularly see in films, other manga, and books.

It's so powerful when a friendship deepens into love. I honestly think that is the best form of love (in my opinion), and I don't think the "princess is swept off her feet by a knight in shining armour" romance holds any water for me.

#24 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 5 2006, 04:11 PM)
It's so powerful when a friendship deepens into love.  I honestly think that is the best form of love (in my opinion), and I don't think the "princess is swept off her feet by a knight in shining armour" romance holds any water for me.

Indeed, that's why I never liked sasusaku or naruhina. It's just one of those onesided crush loves that never got a base to start out with. Not like narusaku which has grown little by little and changed for the better :3

Naruhina: OMG I saw this boy, I like him lemme stalk him hiding behind a pole or a tree. Oh come on

Sasusaku: *squee* he's the most popular guy in the academy! *squee* I love him! geez dry.gif

#25 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:19 PM

I totally agree, Smiter. And the whole NaruHina & SasuSaku thing was great, Yuriko. biggrin.gif

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:17 AM

I got another one...
Sakura and Naruto have symbiosis. Naruto would do anything for Sakura, while Sakura is the only one who can keep Naruto in line, and probably the only person who Naruto listens. I wonder if Sakura can supress Kyuubi? Just 1 question, when Sakura ran to sasuke after she sees him filled with Haku's needles and Sakura rans past Naruto, why did Naruto placed his hand on his chest?

#27 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:24 AM

Like everone has said already. They compliment each other and look great together.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#28 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:22 AM

And doesn't it sound great and fitting if Sakura says Naruto-kun?

#29 sakurapetals

sakurapetals

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruXSaku!!!!!^___^

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:14 AM

Naruto placed his hand on his chest? What's chapter 245 again? Sorry for the questions... sweatdrop.gif

Latest LSS (Last Song Syndrome):
nothin' new...

#30 Hinano

Hinano

NaruSaku Lurker

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:27 PM

Based on the legendary sannin, if sasuke were to end up with sakura it would be like....Orochimaru ending up with Tsunade and that's just nasty err.gif
I'd take Tsunade x Jiraya anyday...hence why Sakura and Naruto go better together XD

You know sasukes gonna end up like some psycho like Orochimaru (if not Orochimaru in his body) so why the hell would Sakura wanna date snake boy? :o

And as far as Hinata, I'm a NejixHina fan, Hyuugacest w00t.gif !!
So for me that's not a problem biggrin.gif

#31 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:29 AM

Well, I'll try to stay away from a bland response.. Reasons why I like NaruSaku?

+They would make a cute couple
+SasukexSakura and NarutoxHinata is TOO predictable. We have this love triangle, and everyone EXPECTS it to be those couples in the end. I have a habit of rooting for the underdog(s) just because it's nice to have couplings that aren't utterly cliched.
+The NaruHina pairing is too too disbelievable. Here we have the renowned loudmouth ninja, and a character who barely says three lines. Ever. That would not be a good match, Naruto's too bull-headed for soft-spoken Hinata. There wouldn't be enough communication for a relationship to function were they real, living people.
+Sakura has alot more emotion and has shown a bigger improvement. She isn't immature (As Hinata still is), and her persona is not as generic (Come on, just about every anime has the stereotypical shy-girl). She has been blinded by her affections for Sasuke, and it would be such a great story for her to end up with the one guy who she HATED in the beginning. It would be a big developement throughout the course of the manga, not just the instantaneous realization of ones feelings.
+Naruto is the one guy who has been denied just about anything that he's ever wanted. It would just be... Cute.. For him to finally get one thing he's had his heart set on wink.gif
+Sasuke and Hinata are just two major stereotypes in almost any kind of story. It bothers me. I like originality.

Mmm.. That's all I can think of for now..

#32 Twisting_Neather

Twisting_Neather

The Original Ninja Pimp Master

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Go, reading manga, watching anime... things like that.<br />Oh, I and I like to cosplay :)

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:41 AM

I love Narusaku because it just works.
1. They were made for eachother
2. Sasuke dosent deserve anyone like Sakura (He should die a virgan :devil: )
3. It's the best pairing ever concived by the human mind.
4. Other wise I might have to hear about Sasunaru th_cussing.gif (must destroy all sasunaru)
5. Wait do I need a reason???

#33 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:09 AM

Really liked what you said, Raiya. Its true. Naruto should get something he's had his eyes on.
And, Hinano, I would totally be a NejiHina fan if it wasn't for the fact they're cousins. But other than that they are cute together. tongue.gif

#34 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Raiya @ Feb 6 2006, 10:29 PM)
Well, I'll try to stay away from a bland response..  Reasons why I like NaruSaku?

+They would make a cute couple
+SasukexSakura and NarutoxHinata is TOO predictable.  We have this love triangle, and everyone EXPECTS it to be those couples in the end.  I have a habit of rooting for the underdog(s) just because it's nice to have couplings that aren't utterly cliched.
+The NaruHina pairing is too too disbelievable.  Here we have the renowned loudmouth ninja, and a character who barely says three lines.  Ever.  That would not be a good match, Naruto's too bull-headed for soft-spoken Hinata.  There wouldn't be enough communication for a relationship to function were they real, living people.
+Sakura has alot more emotion and has shown a bigger improvement.  She isn't immature (As Hinata still is), and her persona is not as generic (Come on, just about every anime has the stereotypical shy-girl).  She has been blinded by her affections for Sasuke, and it would be such a great story for her to end up with the one guy who she HATED in the beginning.  It would be a big developement throughout the course of the manga, not just the instantaneous realization of ones feelings.
+Naruto is the one guy who has been denied just about anything that he's ever wanted.  It would just be...  Cute..  For him to finally get one thing he's had his heart set on wink.gif
+Sasuke and Hinata are just two major stereotypes in almost any kind of story.  It bothers me.  I like originality.

Mmm..  That's all I can think of for now..

QUOTE (Twisting_Neather @ Feb 6 2006, 10:41 PM)
I love Narusaku because it just works.
1. They were made for eachother
2. Sasuke dosent deserve anyone like Sakura (He should die a virgan :devil: )
3. It's the best pairing ever concived by the human mind.
4. Other wise I might have to hear about Sasunaru  th_cussing.gif (must destroy all sasunaru)
5. Wait do I need a reason???

PERFECTLY EXPRESS HOW I FEEL!

#35 Guest_shirafuji_*

Guest_shirafuji_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:12 PM

01) Because them getting together just feels right.

02) Because Sasuke does not appreciate Sakura at all.

03) Because I say so. ( So proclaims the Dark Lord) lol

04) Beacuse Umazaki is utterly devoted to her. And he more than deserves her.

05) Lastely beacaue Sakura should realise Umazaki's affection for her, and return them.

After the time skip, Sakura seems to be more sweet to naruto, .

Thats all for now...

#36 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:00 PM

Shirafuji, #3 should either be edited or deleted. I'm no mod but it is completely inappropriate.

#37 Twisting_Neather

Twisting_Neather

The Original Ninja Pimp Master

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Go, reading manga, watching anime... things like that.<br />Oh, I and I like to cosplay :)

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:18 PM

I think thats one of the best reasons to love NaruSaku.

Because we say so!! tongue.gif

#38 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:55 PM

Thank you, Dark Lord.

#39 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

I guess I should post all my reasons for liking NaruSaku, I just noticed this thread for some reason...damd...I have been having a really bad retard moment for the past week. What is wrong with me laugh.gif

1: Naruto and Sakura look great together
2: They both would do anything to help one another
3: They both have feelings for eachother
4: Naruto is great emotional support for Sakura, without Naruto around, Sakura would have gone nuts by this time.
5: Sakura gives Naruto strength to keep going, he imagines her face, and he has all the strength he needs to get the job done.
6: Naruto would die for Sakura (Fight with Gaara ring a bell...and the fight with Sasuke)

Well that is it for now, I am sure there are many more...I just need to think harder into the topic.

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

#40 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:18 AM

-Naruto is a great support for Sakura.
-Naruto was there for sakura during her fight with Ino helping her gain control. So cute!
-Naruto wanted to and did save her from Gaara. Proving he cares about her.
-I love it everytime he calls her Sakura-chan. Its catchy! biggrin.gif

Things about NaruSaku and SasuSaku that my sister has been talking about. Its really been bugging me. Note: this is her opinion not mine.

She doesn't think Naruto likes Sakura more than just a crush. And she thinks that Naruto is going to give up on Sakura because he understands that she loves Sasuke. She doesn't think NaruSaku is going to happen, but she doesn't think SasuSaku is going to happen either. But she says that SasuSaku has the better chance, though. She's a SasuSaku fan. sleep.gif

I want to know what you guys think about this. tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users