• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:33 PM

By popular request, a thread for the true believers who haven't given up on NaruSaku and still believe NS has a chance! 

This thread will be a safe haven for discussions and theories and general hopefulness about what the future might hold for NS. Whether from inside the Naruto franchise (like a manga reboot, anime spinoff, movie, etc.) or from outside (like personal works, artwork, fanfics, etc.).

This thread is not a place for criticisms, constructive or otherwise (unless specifically requested by a user). Telling others to 'get over it,' 'move on,' 'it will never happen,' or anything else negative and demeaning will result in a warn. Posting here means you are open to the possibility of a future of NS and you are respectful of others' ideas, no matter how slim that chance of a future might be. As long as it's pro-NS, anything goes here.

We've all taken a tumble from the ending, and we've all been disappointed. But it's time we had a positive thread for those who want to explore the idea that NS might someday return, in some form or another.

So let's hear your best ideas for the future of NaruSaku!

#2 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

I want a trailer for a movie or ending reboot: *dramatic/emotional background music* Naruto is walking home from a day in the Hokage office, and when he slowly opens the door, the music goes into climax, and as he say "Tadaima!" , Sakura, Shinachiku etc. comes into view and shouts back, "Okairi" Then It Fades Black , then they show the release date. :D

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#3 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:17 PM

I'm 50% confident we are going to see an alternative ns ending in the anime ending
Think with me about this, guys; what does SP likes more than hinata's boobs ? money and what would give them more and more money than milking every ships ?
they made a whole movie about nh
they made a lot of sasunaru stuff
they made a filler rtn with ns moments
they made a filler with sk moments
and now they are doing fillers with SS moments
what happens to the ending we have now ? it gonna keep being canon, but does this means the ns ending will not be canon ? nope, because kishi just has to come and say "I gave my approval to this alternative ending" and done it's also canon and we would have two different ending canon

#4 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:38 PM

i would love to see narusaku stuff sold everywhere, and narusaku be as popular and as big as hinata, and her big boobies!...only noone'll be forced to like NS because SEVERAL already loved it, and A LOT know it makes sense wheather they wanna admit it or not lol. NARUSAKU LIVES OOON!

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 23 November 2015 - 05:58 PM.

#5 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

We Are Fighting Dreamers! :D 

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

Naruto anime is not so popular in japan as he used to be in the last year or in the beginning of this year so I guess the anime is going to be over in the next year
It's time guys who knows if this same time in the next year we already have our ending ?

#7 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:21 PM

Hi guys! So we tell what we want and it will come true? Okay!!! I want them to realise this was all a dream. Then i want all of them getting in the battlefield to help. I want sakura to help naruto and sasuke in their fight. I want sakura to find out a hinden power (maybe senju wood style? ^^) then she will seal the juubi and help them out. The war will get to an end and naruto and sakura will talk and, since sasuke is back, naruto will tell sakura his feelings for her. She will disagree and tell naruto he is stupid. Naruto then will kiss her forehead \(^°^)/

Edited by Kate Anesuna, 23 November 2015 - 05:33 PM.

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:55 PM

Now you guys are talking good  :th_yeah:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

Hi guys! So we tell what we want and it will come true? Okay!!! I want them to realise this was all a dream. Then i want all of them getting in the battlefield to help. I want sakura to help naruto and sasuke in their fight. I want sakura to find out a hinden power (maybe senju wood style? ^^) then she will seal the juubi and help them out. The war will get to an end and naruto and sakura will talk and, since sasuke is back, naruto will tell sakura his feelings for her. She will disagree and tell naruto he is stupid. Naruto then will kiss her forehead \(^°^)/

STAAAPH you're making me smile like a kid imagining this hapening lol

I guess if this happen we need an exploration to sakura's feelings I mean even if you're right about the genjutsu starting around 609 we still don't have a confirmation to sakura's feelings to naruto since in 540 her confirmed again having feelings for sasuke and if 699 and sakura's novel were sakura's means even dreamming sakura still had feelings for sasuke

I guess if you're right after sakura wakes up she gonna start thinking about naruto and sasuke and everything that happened in the dream world, seeing this "what if" she will realize sasuke is not really the man who she thought be and will think about everything she saw in the genjutsu world with naruto being married to hinata etc and will finally realize her true feelings

Edited by yimiiyumi, 23 November 2015 - 06:07 PM.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:06 PM

Ooo reminds me of chatte theory, long ago she make that theory too about possibility of sakura power up, the symbol on her back clothes, her forehead byakugou, with the same symbol on narutos belly when he is in kurama mode and hashirama when he use sage art theres the symbol on his forehead. But for some unknown reason kishi choose to not explain sakura parent.

You know i believe theres still 1 more arc about sakura to resolve her background, but because of some internal conflict and NH and SS rabid fans that demands their ship cannon in the end the idea was lock up and shut down. Maybe sakura father and mother was from senju clan but they are keeping low profile because you senju clan is being hunted for many reason including their power and DNA, and only higher ups in konoha knows about this. This theory is also back up when sakura wants to learn the technique that yamato use to supress the 3 tails on naruto, but yamato said only those with senju blood/DNA and first hokage can use it.

Ahhh speaking about that scene when sakura ask yamato to teach her the technique to to supress kurama chakra, reminds of the famous 'Unfinished line of yamato'.

'Its not the size of what you do for him that counts. What really matter are your feelings for naruto. Sakura, i can tell just by looking at you. You really ....??????????????????'

-Love

-Care

So which one the answer :D!?!?

I might add in some translation

You really l....   -then Naruto wake up to interupt

If this is the true one then that means the possibility is either Love or Like xD.

On others translation

You really ....    -then naruto wake up to interupt

I don't know which one is the true one, or which fansub is the bias one maybe they love NS too much for adding that 'L' xD!!

Edited by Yyubie, 23 November 2015 - 06:10 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:45 PM

Ooo reminds me of chatte theory, long ago she make that theory too about possibility of sakura power up, the symbol on her back clothes, her forehead byakugou, with the same symbol on narutos belly when he is in kurama mode and hashirama when he use sage art theres the symbol on his forehead. But for some unknown reason kishi choose to not explain sakura parent.

You know i believe theres still 1 more arc about sakura to resolve her background, but because of some internal conflict and NH and SS rabid fans that demands their ship cannon in the end the idea was lock up and shut down. Maybe sakura father and mother was from senju clan but they are keeping low profile because you senju clan is being hunted for many reason including their power and DNA, and only higher ups in konoha knows about this. This theory is also back up when sakura wants to learn the technique that yamato use to supress the 3 tails on naruto, but yamato said only those with senju blood/DNA and first hokage can use it.

Ahhh speaking about that scene when sakura ask yamato to teach her the technique to to supress kurama chakra, reminds of the famous 'Unfinished line of yamato'.
'Its not the size of what you do for him that counts. What really matter are your feelings for naruto. Sakura, i can tell just by looking at you. You really ....??????????????????'
-Love
-Care
So which one the answer :D!?!?

I might add in some translation
You really l....   -then Naruto wake up to interupt
If this is the true one then that means the possibility is either Love or Like xD.
On others translation
You really ....    -then naruto wake up to interupt
I don't know which one is the true one, or which fansub is the bias one maybe they love NS too much for adding that 'L' xD!!

Never thought about the idea of the "hunt their senju powers". That might explain why her parents are outside merchants.
I believe sakura is a senju for one reason. Apprentice must surpass the master. Sakura can't surpass Tsunade by having the same power has she. So.. she has to have something different. The hyakugou is a chakra storage. And the healing comes from the senju. Tsunade combines the two to use the chakra in the storage to give a power up to her healing jutsu. But Tsunade once said she didnt innerate her grandfather's regenerative cells. Ring a bell?! Sakura is a cherry TREE. Tree is WOOD. And yes... that amazing HINT of Kishi told by Yamato. And dont forget. The first battle of the cycle of hate was:
Uzumaki Mito - Jinchuuriki
Uchiha Madara - Villain
Senju Hashirama - Healer
Now you will have:
Uzumaki Naruto - Jinchuuriki
Uchiha Sasuke/Obito - Villain
(Senju) Haruno Sakura - Healer

All about parallels right?

Edited by Kate Anesuna, 23 November 2015 - 09:46 PM.

#12 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:33 PM

Never thought about the idea of the "hunt their senju powers". That might explain why her parents are outside merchants.
I believe sakura is a senju for one reason. Apprentice must surpass the master. Sakura can't surpass Tsunade by having the same power has she. So.. she has to have something different. The hyakugou is a chakra storage. And the healing comes from the senju. Tsunade combines the two to use the chakra in the storage to give a power up to her healing jutsu. But Tsunade once said she didnt innerate her grandfather's regenerative cells. Ring a bell?! Sakura is a cherry TREE. Tree is WOOD. And yes... that amazing HINT of Kishi told by Yamato. And dont forget. The first battle of the cycle of hate was:
Uzumaki Mito - Jinchuuriki
Uchiha Madara - Villain
Senju Hashirama - Healer
Now you will have:
Uzumaki Naruto - Jinchuuriki
Uchiha Sasuke/Obito - Villain
(Senju) Haruno Sakura - Healer

All about parallels right?

IF this is all like what you are predicted .... and we all are in IT. What is going on in the real world right now??

Edited by Yyubie, 23 November 2015 - 10:33 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#13 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:40 PM

IF this is all like what you are predicted .... and we all are in IT. What is going on in the real world right now??

Maybe... sleeping/dreaming?

#14 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:25 AM

I'm 50% confident we are going to see an alternative ns ending in the anime ending
Think with me about this, guys; what does SP likes more than hinata's boobs ? money and what would give them more and more money than milking every ships ?
they made a whole movie about nh
they made a lot of sasunaru stuff
they made a filler rtn with ns moments
they made a filler with sk moments
and now they are doing fillers with SS moments
what happens to the ending we have now ? it gonna keep being canon, but does this means the ns ending will not be canon ? nope, because kishi just has to come and say "I gave my approval to this alternative ending" and done it's also canon and we would have two different ending canon

they are?

#15 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:45 AM

It's not an alternative ending. You don't get the point? The genjutsu was casted in the Manga. Meaning it's part of the story. It will have a part 2. Not an alternative but its a part 2. Like from Naruto to Naruto Shippuden or like Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z and so on.

#16 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:51 AM

You can always use the Sasuke genjutsu IT theory that he castehis Team 7 members in a genjutsu while sealing away the Biiju.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#17 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:27 AM

It's not an alternative ending. You don't get the point? The genjutsu was casted in the Manga. Meaning it's part of the story. It will have a part 2. Not an alternative but its a part 2. Like from Naruto to Naruto Shippuden or like Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z and so on.

Yeah but well at least if your theory don't happen we will have a 2nd theory (alternative ending) to keep the faith 

You can always use the Sasuke genjutsu IT theory that he castehis Team 7 members in a genjutsu while sealing away the Biiju.

sealing the Biiju ? when exactally you mean ?

and why would sasuke do something like this ?

kate theory makes more sense

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:32 AM

A reboot. And for some actual competent writings skills from Kishi. That is all

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

Yeah but well at least if your theory don't happen we will have a 2nd theory (alternative ending) to keep the faith 

Of course it makes more sense. The manga pages cover it XD . No offense Konoha ^^ every theory is welcome, bc this is definitely a genjutsu we are witnessing

#20 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:32 PM

You forget that he cast his Rinnegan Genjutsu on Naruto Biiju and sealed them away right before Sakura's character assassination.  Chapter 693. Or somewhere around there. People theorized the VotE battle was just an illusion and Sasuke somehow puts his Team 7 members in a Genjutsu during that process of the Biuju sealing (we the audience never saw), thus makes Sasuke rules the world by himself. He becomes Hokage by himself with no one around him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NS, OTP, Never give up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users