Close
Photo

Would Kishimoto do something like this?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

Please excuse me if this is in the wrong area, but since it involves recent manga revelations, I thought that this would be the most appropriate location.

I have been thinking about recent chapters and a thought occured to me... What if Naruto vs Sauske part 2 doesn't have a conclusion?

As the chapters have progressed, I have thought more about the final battle. Naturally, my thoughts wondered over to DBZ land for a base reference. Knowing that this manga influenced Kishimoto, I began to wonder, could Naruto and Sauske end up like Goku and Vegita?

Goku and Vegita were facing off in what was to be their final battle, with Vegita determined to give up his bonds with Bulma and Trunks to achieve power and finally defeat his rival. However, they were evenly matched (because Goku was holding back) and realizing his zeal for battle has unleashed an even greater foe, Vegita tricks Goku and goes to face Buu alone. In the end, forced to face the common overwhelming enemy of Majin Buu, Goku and Vegita worked togeter to defeat him. Vegita made the slow progression from villian at the beginning of the series to anti-hero at the end. He also finally acknowledges that Goku is the strongest.

So the question is, with things where they stand, could the same scenario happen with Naruto and Sauske?

This is only possible if something happens to break up the current Tobi vs Naruto confrontation and Naruto and Sauske fight in another location.

I could definitely see a Naruto/Sauske confrontation in which Naruto holds back on offense, minimizing his use of Kurama to make the playing field even to shoulder Sauske's hate. After Sauske goes all out and with his recent interaction with his brother, Sauske finally has an epiphany moment and comes to his senses. Then, to atone for his sins, he leaves Naruto goes to face Tobi alone. Naruto catches up and the two work together utilizing the teamwork that they exhibited in the Zabuza arc. Naruto finally solidifies whatever the connection is to the 6 paths and Sauske is forced to acknowledge that Naruto is stronger because of love and the desire to protect those he cares for.

What do you think? 111193.gif

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

lol...or Naruto turns into a Super Saiyan xD

That is when i close the window, and go find something better to do...like watch DBZ episodes back to back.

Vegeta was too cool to be compared to Sasuke >< or any Naruto character.

Edited by Strangelove, 30 March 2012 - 01:27 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

Even if I never really watch DB, I already thought that the ending would go in that direction. Where Sasuke and Naruto fights a common enemy but in my version, Sasuke sacrificed himself and dies, thus redeeming himself. Naruto already said that if they were to fight, both of them were to die. What use is giving that line if it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. So what I think is Naruto and Sasuke will never finish their fight. The common enemy will most likely be Tobi or even an incomplete Bijuu which he managed to summon.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

Seems plausible but improbable to me smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

Seems legit.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users