• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#1 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

Well guys, here's something from the new interview laugh.gif . Translation is needed.

ジャンフェスのナルトレポ

とりあえず最後のこれから展開だけ
去年来年一番活躍するのはカカシだって言ったのに~の竹内発言に対して
岸本「すみません、思うようにそういう展開に持っていけなかった。
 でも来年こそはカカシが活躍する(中心になるとか、カカシイヤーとは言ってない)」
岸本先生は森久保のファンで森久保がシカ丸やったらすごくぴったりあってて
嬉しかった。で、シカ丸活躍する話書く、一緒にチョウジも活躍する。

ナルト、サスケ、サクラのこれから発言はなかった。

ナルトレポ

ユニクロでNARUTOとのコラボTシャツ作る、その内2枚は岸本先生の書き下ろし。
ナルトが螺旋丸使って向かってくるのと、サスケが千鳥で向かってくるの。
この2枚対になっていて、2011年1月1日発売。ユニクロでNARUTOのTシャツ買った
人先着順に特典アニメDVDがつく、アクアタイムズの曲に合わせてナルトとサスケ
の軌跡みたいなのが流れていた。竹内と杉山がそのTシャツ着てた。
中村と森久保もNARUTOのTシャツ着てたよ。ユニクロTシャツのデザインは
カカシ、ガマ親分、木の葉のみんな、サスケ、ナルト、暁一同そんぐらい。

2011年映画のPVも少しだけ、自来也が「この里を守る覚悟があるのか?」で、
回想かペインがちょっと出てきて、ガマ親分の背中に乗ったナルトが仙人モード
なんかナルトが映画でも仙人モードになって云々みたいな。

今年の映画の発売日は来年の4月2日か22日だったか。来年2月発売されるアニメ
DVDが通算100枚面目になるらしい。

真実の滝に見立てて実は…な話
ビデオレターで井上は毎日朝ごはん作って食べてる。
杉山「車の運転出来ます。趣味は散歩だけど」
竹内「安定志向、意外と小心者」
中村「台本が汚いと言われた」
森久保「涙もろい。早起きしてます」
岸本「実は今スイーツにはまってます。京菓子の抹茶パフェ。男一人で行くのが
恥ずかしいから嫁と子供連れて行ってきます。」

そのあとステージ見に来た人たちからの質問やお願いに答えるコーナー
岸本原稿につまったらって質問に対して「寝る、でもそのあとつまるんだよね」
正月クリスマスの予定は「漫画家は原稿原稿、でも今年はハワイに行く」
森久保はファンから「めんどくせー」やって、と自分とシカ丸の
共通点は「思ってても言わない所」"中村はファンの子に「女の子はタフじゃなきゃ」
あとこっそり竹内氏からもらった内容らしく「杉山さんの書いた蛇は変」
竹内はお色気の術で「先生~ナルトに子供が生まれたらその子演じさせて下さい」
杉山は演じててここが大変だった所で、マダラに嘘だって言うシーン
杉山一人だけ質問答えるの1回だけだった。
井上来年のジャンフェスに行きたい。

EDIT:
The last "translated" part was fake, thanks to those that pointed it out.

Edited by crazyefra, 21 December 2010 - 06:25 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

Nice at least Kishi is not speaking about the pairing development between Naruto and Sakura because if it does mention something that Naruto and Sakura gets together the script will be hijack by certain fandoms and translated in their own way. dry.gif

But with this interview looks like they won't mess with it.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

Oh, but some will whine because a certain someone *cough*Hinata*cough* wasn't mentioned. Oh and Kishi says something about going to Hawaii with his wife, I think tongue.gif .
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#4 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:39 PM

Kushina and the Uchiha :O I wonder what that will be I can't wait aswell as the focus on Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi seems nice !
Plus I think the past about Kushina and the relationship she had with the Uchiha might imply some way that Naruto will save Sasuke ><

Edited by Davidos, 20 December 2010 - 11:48 PM.

#5 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

Quick chrome translation --Click here to view--
The Janfesu Narutorepo

Now only the last expansion now
The most active year last year because I told him to say Takeuchi sensei
Kishimoto, "Excuse me, have I had such a deployment as you wish.
But next year, what kakashi active (and to be around, but they say and Kakashiiya) "
Mr. Kishimoto is right there so I get Shikamaru fan of the Kubo Shigeru Kubo Mori
I was happy. In writing a story that he, Shikamaru, Chouji also active together.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura did not say now.

Narutorepo

NARUTO collaboration with UNIQLO T-shirt making, two of which are newly written Kishimoto sensei.
And coming toward the Rasengan with Naruto, Sasuke staggered coming in for.
They paired these two, released January 1, 2011. NARUTO T-shirt I bought at Uniqlo
Anime DVD awards people get a first-come, Sasuke and Naruto to the tune of Akuataimuzu
The trail was flowing like a. Takeuchi T and Sugiyama was wearing that shirt.
Kubo Shigeru Nakamura and also NARUTO T-shirt I was wearing. UNIQLO T-shirt design
Kakashi, Jumped, everyone leaves, Sasuke, Naruto, Akira Hazime about the Son.

In 2011 PV just a little movie, but Jiraiya: "What village are prepared to defend this?" In
Pain is what came out a little flashback, Naruto Sage Mode Jumped back riding
Yada like a hermit in the movie mode is something Naruto.

Release date movie of the year you were 22 or 02 April next year. Animation will be released next February.
DVD is supposed to face a total of 100.

Actually falls to resemble the true story ...
Inoue letter and making a video eating breakfast every day.
Sugiyama, "You can drive a car. Hobby is but a walk"
Takeuchi "stability-oriented, surprisingly a chicken"
Nakamura, "The script is said to be dirty"
Kubo Mori "easily moved to tears. I got up early"
Kishimoto, "I'm really addicted to sweets. Parfait sweet tea in Kyoto. A man to go alone
Wife and children can take embarrassing. "

Please answer the questions from the corner and people came to see after that stage
I question the manuscript Tsumattara Kishimoto, "sleep, I'm still clogged after that"
Christmas New Year will be the "original manuscript cartoonist, but to go to Hawaii this year"
The fans Kubo Mori "Oh Troublesome" to do, myself and Shikamaru
In common, "I can not say where," "Nakamura is a child of the fans," the girl's Not Tough "
Then he secretly received from 内容Rashiku Takeuchi, "wrote Sugiyama strange snake"
Takeuchi Sexy Jutsu "Sir, please let me play his son - a child is born Naruto"
Sugiyama was hard at play here, say you lie to the scene spotted
Was only one answer only one question Sugiyama.
Inoue Janfesu go next year.

JLHza2T.png

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:55 AM

2011 is the Year to lookout for! --Click here to view--
Hmm.. so next year is the OFFICIAL year for Sakura and Kakashi. Good, he need to start something with them now.

I figured we're going to lose the majority of the Alliance, so as long as Naruto, Konoha 11, Killer Bee, the major Konoha jonin (Kakashi, Guy, Yamato -if he gets saved-), Team Samui, Sand Siblings, and the bodyguards for the Kages, plus the Kages themselves are still living for the rest of the war, that's all I care about.

Kabuto has something up his sleeve that is very deadly? Uh-oh... that doesn't sound good.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Dec 20 2010, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick chrome translation --Click here to view--
The Janfesu Narutorepo

Now only the last expansion now
The most active year last year because I told him to say Takeuchi sensei
Kishimoto, "Excuse me, have I had such a deployment as you wish.
But next year, what kakashi active (and to be around, but they say and Kakashiiya) "
Mr. Kishimoto is right there so I get Shikamaru fan of the Kubo Shigeru Kubo Mori
I was happy. In writing a story that he, Shikamaru, Chouji also active together.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura did not say now.

Narutorepo

NARUTO collaboration with UNIQLO T-shirt making, two of which are newly written Kishimoto sensei.
And coming toward the Rasengan with Naruto, Sasuke staggered coming in for.
They paired these two, released January 1, 2011. NARUTO T-shirt I bought at Uniqlo
Anime DVD awards people get a first-come, Sasuke and Naruto to the tune of Akuataimuzu
The trail was flowing like a. Takeuchi T and Sugiyama was wearing that shirt.
Kubo Shigeru Nakamura and also NARUTO T-shirt I was wearing. UNIQLO T-shirt design
Kakashi, Jumped, everyone leaves, Sasuke, Naruto, Akira Hazime about the Son.

In 2011 PV just a little movie, but Jiraiya: "What village are prepared to defend this?" In
Pain is what came out a little flashback, Naruto Sage Mode Jumped back riding
Yada like a hermit in the movie mode is something Naruto.

Release date movie of the year you were 22 or 02 April next year. Animation will be released next February.
DVD is supposed to face a total of 100.

Actually falls to resemble the true story ...
Inoue letter and making a video eating breakfast every day.
Sugiyama, "You can drive a car. Hobby is but a walk"
Takeuchi "stability-oriented, surprisingly a chicken"
Nakamura, "The script is said to be dirty"
Kubo Mori "easily moved to tears. I got up early"
Kishimoto, "I'm really addicted to sweets. Parfait sweet tea in Kyoto. A man to go alone
Wife and children can take embarrassing. "

Please answer the questions from the corner and people came to see after that stage
I question the manuscript Tsumattara Kishimoto, "sleep, I'm still clogged after that"
Christmas New Year will be the "original manuscript cartoonist, but to go to Hawaii this year"
The fans Kubo Mori "Oh Troublesome" to do, myself and Shikamaru
In common, "I can not say where," "Nakamura is a child of the fans," the girl's Not Tough "
Then he secretly received from 内容Rashiku Takeuchi, "wrote Sugiyama strange snake"
Takeuchi Sexy Jutsu "Sir, please let me play his son - a child is born Naruto"
Sugiyama was hard at play here, say you lie to the scene spotted
Was only one answer only one question Sugiyama.
Inoue Janfesu go next year.

that was pretty pointless dry.gif

#8 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:50 AM

I feel like every time Kishi tells us it is going to be Kakashi or Sakura's year he is going: no this time I REALLY mean it! Yep this year for sure!

I'll believe it when I see it, Kishi kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Miss Soupy, 21 December 2010 - 02:30 AM.

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:18 AM

Wasn't this year supposed to be Kakashi's year? Now it's next year, maybe we'll finally see Sakura behaving like the heroine she was meant to this year.

I bet the link between Kushina and Uchiha is she is Sasuke's Godmother!!! I'm sure Sasuke turned out like he did because he didn't have his godmother there to knock some sense in him...nothing at all to do with the Uchiha Massacre and Uchiha pride, it was all down to Kushina not being there to set him straight, not like the snotty nosed Uchiha were ever going to.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:55 AM

I know what you mean Soupy. Come on Kishi, actually do what you are going to say.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:35 AM

I hope we do get to see Sakura have a great year next year and the thing to do with Kushina having something with the Uchiha smells like fan fiction territory to me. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:31 AM

I certainly hope that Kishi does not make Kushina half Uchiha...or ill kill myself xD

I don't think they asked Kishi about the main pairings, and i don't think he wants to ruin the ending, by revealing what is on his mind.

About this being the definite Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura year...must have the entire NH fandom complaining.

Edited by Strangelove, 21 December 2010 - 05:37 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 21 2010, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I certainly hope that Kishi does not make Kushina half Uchiha...or ill kill myself xD

I don't think you have to worry there. Remember the flashback scene with Kushina and Mikoto? Mikoto and Kushina were friends. Mikoto knew Kushina's personality well enough to tease her about being afraid of the pain of childbirth: "Oh, so you are afraid of something".

I feel almost certain that it will be something about Kushina and Mikoto's friendship and if Mikoto was the one who betrayed Kushina and if it was a willing betrayal or was Mikoto pressured or even forced to betray her. (Wondering if she was pressured a bit and Fugaku will end up looking even more evil than he does now, and Mikoto slightly less.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#14 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 20 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

arg.gif

I'd.....I'd feel so wrong, and have to request a name change.

I seriously doubt it'll happen, but if it did... I'd be sad.

@ciardha--When did Fugaku start seeming evil? =/
But I agree: Kushina's connection to the Uchiha propably boils down to her friendship with Mikoto/a possible betrayal on Mikoto's part.

#15 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 21 2010, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think you have to worry there. Remember the flashback scene with Kushina and Mikoto? Mikoto and Kushina were friends. Mikoto knew Kushina's personality well enough to tease her about being afraid of the pain of childbirth: "Oh, so you are afraid of something".

I feel almost certain that it will be something about Kushina and Mikoto's friendship and if Mikoto was the one who betrayed Kushina and if it was a willing betrayal or was Mikoto pressured or even forced to betray her. (Wondering if she was pressured a bit and Fugaku will end up looking even more evil than he does now, and Mikoto slightly less.)

Mhmm...i really don't know if that is true, although Itachi did noted that his parents were absent before the attack. I think one thing led to another.

Madara might have come to Fugaku and Mikoto and reveal to them the so called "truth." The 10 tailed beast secrets and the Sage of the Six Paths...and how they can use it to make the Uchiha clan the most powerful to take over the reign of the Senju clan.

They revealed the Uzumaki's birth secret location. Whether willingly or under Madara's genjutsu.

But as we know, Madara failed...and Danzou found out. Soon after ordering Itachi, who was not like his father, to eliminate the entire Uchiha clan. You could in many ways say that the massacre was really revenge for the 9 tails attack.

Which all led to the main antagonist of the story, the cycle of revenge.

I also realized as to why might have been the cause Minato split the 9 tails chakra. Other than it being a little bit too much for the baby Naruto to contain, i think it was split, just in the case Naruto's bijuu is removed, maybe some sort of special activation seal, that transfers the chakra from the body of Minato to that of Naruto. Removing the restrictions on the recent mode. If there is no beast, there is no one to suck out his chakra, thus he is able to use it the mode without its restrictions.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#16 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:18 AM

Maybe it means we'll learn more about Mikoto, see if Sasuke is a Mama's boy. See more of the Naruto resemblance, maybe Kishi makes more Kushina parallels to Sakura which we all make this face wot.gif and go "anything else?"

But yeah if this is clearly translated this could be good, laugh.gif or incredibly bad. sad.gif

arg.gif I can't trust you Kishi/Shonen jump/Shuesha people/Scantalators/Interweb!!!

The cake is a lie. THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Anyway this is Jump Fiesta 2011? We'll get more details later. If it is about Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto the appropriate response would be, WHAT!?! The Manga is going to be focused around the main characters!?! Inconcievable!

Edited by Insurrection, 21 December 2010 - 07:33 AM.

#17 ShinkuUzumaki

ShinkuUzumaki

ShinkuSarutobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:21 AM

well i hope we get to see some ral sakura action in this year.. and abut kushina's past im sure kishi will say say something about her being related to nagato cuz madara said that he was part of the uzumaki clan :O
NaruSaku

#18 X105

X105

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:43 AM

At this point the only thing Kishi can say in this interview that I will actually believe will happen is..."Well, I'm defiantly gonna write a lot about Naruto and Sasuke this year". That statement would have some truth to it seeing how the whole plot of this manga is based on Sasuke and Naruto.

#19 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:15 AM

The second part is just a predicton made by a guy on Naruto fan forum it is not related to the interview.

Edited by The Max, 21 December 2010 - 07:17 AM.

#20 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (The Max @ Dec 21 2010, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The second part is just a predicton made by a guy on Naruto fan forum it is not related to the interview.

Huh, well this is awkward.

Edited by Insurrection, 21 December 2010 - 07:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users