Close
Photo

The Great H&E Chat Thread!

• Please log in to reply
1226 replies to this topic

#101 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

A little rant Not about PSP's

Well yesterdays market was shook by the news that Libya might cut down it's oil production. Yeah great, oil shoot up to 140$ per gallon. Now accroding to Reuters it's 142$ per barrel.

Yesterday the DowJones Industrial averege fell by 358 points. Wow... Greaaaaate. The work market is getting worse, 5.5% and rising. I mean a couple month ago was 4%. Great. Big invesment banks are having problems. Inflation can be a future problem. US won't be trying to get out this sh!7 hole soon since the elections are coming.

Even General Electric is having problems in getting profits. And for dang's sake it's one of the most diverse companies in the world. And that is a problem already.

Should it be the time for people to react?
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#102 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

I plan to get SFA3 Max as well! biggrin.gif I haven't seen it on the online retailers here, but hopefully I can find it when I visit Gamestation at some point. I used to have SFA3, but lost the disc. sad.gif

Thanks for the information on the movies. smile.gif I might try getting fansubs or something on the PSP for long train journeys etc.

Do you play online, or can you only do that with a wireless connection?

#103 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:43 PM

Unfortunately, no. sad.gif

Except for the Internet and for adding add-ons (which is the Infracstructure Mode is there for), unlike the 360 or PC, no online gaming, which is the sad part. The only way you can use mulitplayer is to play with that person who must also have a PSP and that specific game via Ad Hoc and you're limited by distance (not sure about the maximum distance away from your opponent).

But speaking of games, you should take note that PSP games ARE region free. biggrin.gif One of my friends had (probably don't right now) the Bleach: Heat of Soul series on his PSP.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#104 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:34 AM

Ah, I thought there were a few games that supported online multiplayer, just like the DS? I think Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops has one.

Noted. smile.gif It's been a long time since I shopped from places like Play Asia, I might take advantage of importing newer games in the future if the prices are right. In the meanwhile, I'm sure there are a ton of bargain bucket games/UMD movies I can sift through at Gamestation.

Any recommendations? I only own Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core at present, and I'm trying out a few demos from the PSN. Sony put restrictions on the Wipeout Pulse demo. Damn. sleep.gif

Games I'm interested in (subject to change):

Street Fighter Alpha 3 *
Worms: Open Warfare 2 *
Jeanne d'Arc
Brave Story: New Traveller
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded

* = Definitely want

#105 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:21 AM

I only have a few games myself (most are fighters):

Recommendations:

Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Power Stone Collection
English version of Naruto Narutimate Portable (as Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2) is out in the US, should be out in UK July-ish
(if haven't tried) Darkstalkers Chronicles

Other games:
Lumines
GTA series is good
God of War is also good
Burnout series

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#106 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:39 AM

So I know I'm not around much anymore. But I still miss all you crazy people and all that junk. So yeah...

#107 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:45 PM

I released the first episode of InuYasha Abridged. I feel so happy.

#108 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

Barack Obama, Democratic Presidential Candidate, has chosen fellow Senator Joseph Biden to be his Vice Presidential Candidate.

Here's the video of Vice President candidate Joseph Biden

I thought the speech was pretty good.

#109 Pite

Pite

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:40 AM

I think that the choice was good, even though McCain's new commercial has a some decent points of Biden aaying that Obama is not expirienced enought. But with his choice Obama show that he chose a person who knows what to do rather than a person who supported him, but does not fullfill Obamas abilities ( he lacks in Foreign Policies). Biden is a good choice thatwill benefit Obama and would be a good V-ce President.

#110 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

Ugh! The temperature finally decided to cool down arg.gif

Stepped outside yesterday afternoon in surprise... instead of scorching the back of my head... I was calm and collected. Plus I was able to laugh at the little kids who were shivering due to the cooling weather. Huzzah for Autumn temperatures!
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#111 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Aug 24 2008, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that the choice was good, even though McCain's new commercial has a some decent points of Biden aaying that Obama is not expirienced enought. But with his choice Obama show that he chose a person who knows what to do rather than a person who supported him, but does not fullfill Obamas abilities ( he lacks in Foreign Policies). Biden is a good choice thatwill benefit Obama and would be a good V-ce President.

Well, Obama was right and they were wrong, going into Iraq was a total flaw. That is major foreign policy credentials.

Anyways, it's bordering on smoldering over here in New York. I'm downloading San Andreas for PC, and about to take a shower to cool off.

Edited by Yoshimoto Trigen, 24 August 2008 - 06:20 PM.

#112 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Aug 24 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways, it's bordering on smoldering over here in New York.

Heh, yeah, seems like everyone is talking about the heat right now. We haven't had a decent amount of rainfall in almost a month now, and it's starting to show. I'm actually HOPING to get a storm here. I don't usually feel this way. Yeah, the Midwest had a huge rainy season with floods, and now we're almost begging for it in Northeast Wisconsin.

Man, talk about ironic. sweatdrop.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#113 Pite

Pite

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Aug 24 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Obama was right and they were wrong, going into Iraq was a total flaw. That is major foreign policy credentials.

Anyways, it's bordering on smoldering over here in New York. I'm downloading San Andreas for PC, and about to take a shower to cool off.

Just because he was right about one thing that he though was immoral and irrational does not give him high foreing policy credentials. If he were to be able to soothe the Izraeli-Palestine conflict or be able to get EU to work with America more efficiently then I would give him such credentials.

#114 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Aug 24 2008, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just because he was right about one thing that he though was immoral and irrational does not give him high foreing policy credentials. If he were to be able to soothe the Izraeli-Palestine conflict or be able to get EU to work with America more efficiently then I would give him such credentials.

Enough of this political banter, it's against the rules.

#115 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

OMG YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ

IN LIKE A MONTH I"LL BE BACK HERE FOR LIKE A YEAR!!!! :teehee:

Well technically I came out of lurking. >.>

Edited by Tsunade, 24 August 2008 - 07:17 PM.

Tsu.gif

#116 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

This blows. My residence wireless high speed internet service, although no bandwidth and is free with my rent... blocks LC and Bittorrent, and Limewire. So where am I supposed to get mah anime and music? D:

#117 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 24 2008, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This blows. My residence wireless high speed internet service, although no bandwidth and is free with my rent... blocks LC and Bittorrent, and Limewire. So where am I supposed to get mah anime and music? D:

Try www.anime6.org

#118 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:00 PM

No viruses, right?

#119 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Aug 24 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, yeah, seems like everyone is talking about the heat right now. We haven't had a decent amount of rainfall in almost a month now, and it's starting to show. I'm actually HOPING to get a storm here.

I'm certainly not talking about heat right now. Tropical Storm Fay has hit Florida 4 times now, and dumped like a year's worth on rain on our heads, in the space of a few days D:

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Aug 24 2008, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Enough of this political banter, it's against the rules.

You can talk about it...just keep it in Private Messages (PMs)

QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 24 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No viruses, right?

It's just an Anime/Movie/TV Show viewing website silly tongue.gif

Check it out. Tis mah fave anime viewing website :3

#120 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 24 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's just an Anime/Movie/TV Show viewing website silly tongue.gif

Check it out. Tis mah fave anime viewing website :3

I use it to watch InuYasha for mah series. However, a lot of links are either down, or they're the wrong links. Sometimes, they're in Japanese @.@

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users