• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

I'm just curious, what do you guys want to see happen in the forehead scene? What are you expecting to happen during the moment? I always have a feeling that its going to happen I just hope Kishi doesn't kitten it up. I already said mine in the how will you expect NaruSaku become canon thread.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 19 August 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#2 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

I expect it to happen by Naruto accidentally saying something to trigger a flashback... xD

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

NS doesn't need it to become canon.

Edited by luffyq1, 19 August 2014 - 02:21 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

I hope the forehead thing will be revealed.

#5 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Okay, I will post a fanfic sort of thing I have always imagined  :sweat:

Sakura has lost her headband. At some point further, Sasuke insults her again calling her useless and says she is just a burden for Naruto. She sort of agrees with what Sasuke says and feels even less worthy of being a member of team Seven.

Naruto enters the scene. He immediately senses something is not right with Sakura. He goes over to her. He says- " Sakura-chan, what's wrong? We all have to fight together and defeat Kaguya, Lets go."

Sakura seems hesitant and says- " No, Naruto. All I would do is distract you. I am just a burden for you. "

Naruto looks at her for a few seconds and stays silent. Then he says-" Sakura-chan, I don't know why you feel this way. You are the strongest and smartest Kunoichi I know. I always want you to fight with me. Just seeing you here with me  makes me want to fight harder. I know that you have a will of fire that would make grandma Tsunade proud." 

Sakura is grateful and looks at Naruto with eyes filled with appreciation. Naruto smiles brightly and takes off his headband and ties it over Sakura's forehead saying- " I don't know if you still find me annoying and feel I don't understand you Sakura-chan, but I can tell the leaf headband means a lot to you ."

Sakura is shocked to hear Naruto say that and says-" Naruto, it was you......" 

Naruto typically interrupts her in the middle and says-" You are the strongest Kunoichi of the Leaf village, you deserve this headband. Never forget that Sakura-chan." 

Sakura says-" But Naruto, I know the headband means a lot to you too...."

Naruto-" Not as much as seeing you smile, Sakura-chan!" 

Sakura with eyes filled with tears of happiness- " Naruto, I....."

Naruto-" Now come on! I need you with me to finish Kaguya."

Sakura wipes her tears away, smiles and with a look of determination says-" Lets do it!" 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

#6 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

Okay, I will post a fanfic sort of thing I have always imagined  :sweat:

Sakura has lost her headband. At some point further, Sasuke insults her again calling her useless and says she is just a burden for Naruto. She sort of agrees with what Sasuke says and feels even less worthy of being a member of team Seven.

Naruto enters the scene. He immediately senses something is not right with Sakura. He goes over to her. He says- " Sakura-chan, what's wrong? We all have to fight together and defeat Kaguya, Lets go."

Sakura seems hesitant and says- " No, Naruto. All I would do is distract you. I am just a burden for you. "

Naruto looks at her for a few seconds and stays silent. Then he says-" Sakura-chan, I don't know why you feel this way. You are the strongest and smartest Kunoichi I know. I always want you to fight with me. Just seeing you here with me  makes me want to fight harder. I know that you have a will of fire that would make grandma Tsunade proud." 

Sakura is grateful and looks at Naruto with eyes filled with appreciation. Naruto smiles brightly and takes off his headband and ties it over Sakura's forehead saying- " I don't know if you still find me annoying and feel I don't understand you Sakura-chan, but I can tell the leaf headband means a lot to you ."

Sakura is shocked to hear Naruto say that and says-" Naruto, it was you......" 

Naruto typically interrupts her in the middle and says-" You are the strongest Kunoichi of the Leaf village, you deserve this headband. Never forget that Sakura-chan." 

Sakura says-" But Naruto, I know the headband means a lot to you too...."

Naruto-" Not as much as seeing you smile, Sakura-chan!" 

Sakura with eyes filled with tears of happiness- " Naruto, I....."

Naruto-" Now come on! I need you with me to finish Kaguya."

Sakura wipes her tears away, smiles and with a look of determination says-" Lets do it!" 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I was kinda thinking the same thing

#7 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Kishimoto skipped the moment bring to life Naruto.Kishimoto skipped team 7 or Sakura comforting Naruto of Jiraiya's death and he will skip the forehead or worst that scene can be a classic comedy moment that destroys a very good potential NS moment. For example the four tails scene after  Naruto woke up.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#8 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

I'm just curious, what do you guys want to see happen in the forehead scene? What are you expecting to happen during the moment? I always have a feeling that its going to happen I just hope Kishi doesn't kitten it up. I already said mine in the how will you expect NaruSaku become canon thread.

Personally I'm not sure how Sakura would react to learning that Naruto impersonated Sasuke to get closer to her. I'm also not sure how much of an effect that chapter had on her. It was done in a comedic light and none of the characters seemed to change as a result of it so it might not actually matter at all. Let's be honest now, do you think Sakura really still cares about her forehead anymore? She seemed to make it clear that being a strong shinobi was more important than looks when she cut her hair.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#9 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

NS doesn't need it to become canon.

Agree with this. If Kishi makes NS canon by re-visiting the forehead scene, I would be extremely disappointed. It'll be like 'forget the bigger and better things Naruto and Sakura have done for each other(for instance the cpr) , NS is now canon because of what happened 700 chapters before. Naruto complimenting the insecurity of a 12 year old Sakura ' .

Though I cannot deny it would be really cute if Naruto and Sakura remember this scene after NS becomes canon. Maybe something like this.....

"Sakura-chan, remember the time when Sasuke complimented you and asked you how you felt about me? That wasn't Sasuke, it was actually me".  * Naruto grins*

"Naruto ,You baka! But I figured it out a long time back. But now tell me this mister, is my forehead the only thing that you like about me now? " . * Sakura in a teasing voice*

This would be adorable.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 19 August 2014 - 04:24 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#10 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

i have soo many different ideas of How that little scene couldbe done cuz the couple is just soooo Kawaii So no questioning why its truely my otp :love:

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#11 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

I would be surprised if Kishi did reveal the forehead part

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users