90 replies to this topic

#41 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

I don't think he needs to confess, I'm pretty sure Sakura is already aware of his feelings towards her. 

How will that prevent Naruto from confessing when Naruto doesn't know that she knows?

ナルサク

#42 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:10 PM

Actually, I never said anything about preventing, just that Sakura already knows. If NS does happen, he probably will confess to her. Poor Sasuke :( Lol, if NS happens, he'll be alone forever. Not that I'm complaining, I personally don't like him.

#43 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

Actually, I never said anything about preventing, just that Sakura already knows. If NS does happen, he probably will confess to her. Poor Sasuke :( Lol, if NS happens, he'll be alone forever. Not that I'm complaining, I personally don't like him.

1. Don't feel sorry for single people. One can be single and happy. I for instance, plan to die like this, as a romantic partner would only drag me down.

2. I ship Sasuke with Karin.

3. I don't want a pairing debate on how crazy she is..or whatever argument you have in store.

ナルサク

#44 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

1. I meant it as a joke

2. Okay...

3. Why would you think I would make an argument? Are you guys actually mad at me for creating the Why NaruSaku Thread? It's a debate and people sometimes disagree. Debate Definition: a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

#45 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

I am sorry! People use it as a real argument many times, that no character should be left alone. You did it with Hinata in another thread, thought it was one of those.

Tho you do bring up dictionary definition too much, seriously language is fluid.

ナルサク

#46 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Just by looking at Sasuke he could careless if he ended up being single.

#47 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

In my opinion, I want Sakura to confess to Naruto first

First of all she has to deal with her feelings for Sasuke. She probably will say to him like, "I don't love you anymore", "I moved on" or "My heart belongs to someone else" or something like that. Then Sasuke will understand that his teammate is matured and he might probably say "I kinda like Karin" after that Sakura will have a private conversation with Naruto. Here are the things that what I want to happen:

Sakura has to be 100% honest with her true feelings for Naruto, I also want to see her look sad and cry because that might make him come to his senses, while she is re confessing, I want to see her having a flashback about Yamato's unfinished sentence, as soon as he says "In reality you..." Sakura will finish that sentence with "In reality I love you Naruto!" When she finished confessing to him, he will kiss her forehead and reveal the quote he said to her in chapter 3 when he disguised as Sasuke. This will make sakura shocked and speechless, then she will have a flashback of the bench scene, and then BAM! She will finally realise it was Naruto the whole time, not Sasuke. She will also think her love for Sasuke was based on a misunderstanding, because chapter 3 is what made her love Sasuke more sadly. Next thing I want to see is Naruto will finally confess to Sakura, and I HOPE Kishimoto will reveal a flashback of how Naruto met Sakura for the first time as children. Naruto will tell her the first time he met her, he fell in love with her. AND THEN she will do a surprise kiss to Naruto. And when that happens, we NaruSaku fans will scream with joy!  

These are the things I really want to see.        

#48 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

In my opinion, I want Sakura to confess to Naruto first

First of all she has to deal with her feelings for Sasuke. She probably will say to him like, "I don't love you anymore", "I moved on" or "My heart belongs to someone else" or something like that. Then Sasuke will understand that his teammate is matured and he might probably say "I kinda like Karin" after that Sakura will have a private conversation with Naruto. Here are the things that what I want to happen:

Sakura has to be 100% honest with her true feelings for Naruto, I also want to see her look sad and cry because that might make him come to his senses, while she is re confessing, I want to see her having a flashback about Yamato's unfinished sentence, as soon as he says "In reality you..." Sakura will finish that sentence with "In reality I love you Naruto!" When she finished confessing to him, he will kiss her forehead and reveal the quote he said to her in chapter 3 when he disguised as Sasuke. This will make sakura shocked and speechless, then she will have a flashback of the bench scene, and then BAM! She will finally realise it was Naruto the whole time, not Sasuke. She will also think her love for Sasuke was based on a misunderstanding, because chapter 3 is what made her love Sasuke more sadly. Next thing I want to see is Naruto will finally confess to Sakura, and I HOPE Kishimoto will reveal a flashback of how Naruto met Sakura for the first time as children. Naruto will tell her the first time he met her, he fell in love with her. AND THEN she will do a surprise kiss to Naruto. And when that happens, we NaruSaku fans will scream with joy!  

These are the things I really want to see.        

Now that you mention that I kinda thought the same thing well almost because Naruto asked himself when Sai asked him if he liked her he said yes but he doesn't know how he will confess to her yet knowing Kishi he will probably put that part in soon when the time is right and then Sakura will have to think about her feelings between a boy with good looks and personality or a boy that is a hero and saved her a bunch of times showing her how much he cares about her.

#49 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:16 AM

I think I read in some chapter that he doesn't feel he can confess to her until he brings Sasuke back. Like, if he's strong enough to bring Sasuke back, he's strong enough for Sakura.

He's so cute  :love:  :nslove:

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#50 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

I think I read in some chapter that he doesn't feel he can confess to her until he brings Sasuke back. Like, if he's strong enough to bring Sasuke back, he's strong enough for Sakura.

He's so cute  :love:  :nslove:

Exactly when he keeps his promise to Sakura then he will confess :narusaku:

#51 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

too bad that idiot kishi retconned the narusaku bond. purposefully keeping them apart cause when they're together they can be themseves, and be cheerful, ect...only in fanfiction will naruto, and sakura be together, fanon is better than cannon.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 05 September 2015 - 09:43 AM.

#52 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:44 AM

I was all hyped up at first that Naruto and Sakura were having an affair (as trashy as that sounds) but now I know that there's no such thing.  I doubt Sakura wants to do it anymore with an unsmiling Obito-lookalike with a bad haircut and Naruto probably told Hinata to cut her hair short just to replace Sakura with her.  Next thing you know he'll tell her to dye it pink.

#53 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:51 AM

bringing up this thread just gives me mixed feelings ughh...

this golden moment was stolen right in front of us with only a pathetic excuse to cover it up.

Naruto was suppose to be the big push to help Sakura dismantle her feelings of being useless and unworthy.

And Sakura was suppose to be the big push for Naruto to remove the notion that she will only love Sasuke and that he is unworthy of her.

#54 DextersBro

DextersBro

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, tennis, culinary arts, hanging out with friends, tigers

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:13 AM

Naruto never confessed to Sakura.  It's a real shame since he liked her since the beginning of the manga.

Dexter+on+fire.gif

#55 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:25 AM

bringing up this thread just gives me mixed feelings ughh...

this golden moment was stolen right in front of us with only a pathetic excuse to cover it up.

Naruto was suppose to be the big push to help Sakura dismantle her feelings of being useless and unworthy.

And Sakura was suppose to be the big push for Naruto to remove the notion that she will only love Sasuke and that he is unworthy of her.

What I wanted was for Naruto to confess to Sakura and reject Hinata.

#56 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:52 AM

What I wanted was for Naruto to confess to Sakura and reject Hinata.

More than wanting it.
It was actually the most logical and meaningful route.

#57 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:37 AM

More than wanting it.
It was actually the most logical and meaningful route.

Naruto's to-do List:

1. Confess to Sakura
2. Reject Hinata
3. Kill Sasuke

#58 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

Naruto's to-do List:

1. Confess to Sakura
2. Reject Hinata
3. Kill Sasuke

1. Save sasuke.
2. Reject Hinata, or just leave her be.
3. Confess to sakura.

#59 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

1. Save sasuke.
2. Reject Hinata, or just leave her be.
3. Confess to sakura.

Why does Sasuke come first? :/ Screw him. XD

#60 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

Why does Sasuke come first? :/ Screw him. XD

Bolt him :fu:

Well, he's naruto first love and first kiss you know. Gotta love the sauce taste :zaru:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users