Close
Photo

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair)

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Shoujo

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#61 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

Yups, Studio Bones did such a good job with the animation!

I thought it was just going to be a typical fodder anime for random followers but it's a pretty humble one, you know? teaching morality in undertones, hmm

#62 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

I thought it was just going to be a typical fodder anime for random followers but it's a pretty humble one, you know? teaching morality in undertones, hmm

What do you mean with the "typical fodder anime"? :sweat:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#63 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:26 PM

What do you mean with the "typical fodder anime"? :sweat:

the not-so-good although still watched for a season or two that bring no depth with them whatsoever (the weaboo-targeted kind)

#64 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:28 PM

Eye, Obi looks a lot more handsome in the manga.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#65 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:32 PM

the not-so-good although still watched for a season or two that bring no depth with them whatsoever (the weaboo-targeted kind)

Ohh! lol, I haven't watched that kind of animes I think.

:shock:

#66 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:41 AM

I've noticed that there's no latest episode today....

Now off to read a manga.

#67 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

I need to read it after the first part of the manga :D

T_T I'm dead I'm dead! Bye bye world. Died because of Dejavu.

Also does the anime follow the manga? I know it's a long time since you read it.. But do you remember that?

Don't you die on me yet.. atleast wait until season 2 comes out lol

and yes, as of episode 3 they followed the manga quite well with additional fillers here and there but nothing much.. the filler actually makes it more complete and it isn't that big like i haven't seen that apartment of Shirayuki in the manga. Unlike manga, anime needs to have more scenes to make the flow smoother.

Do you plan to read the manga? you seem to watch anime more than reading.

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

C'mere trang my dear.... come come to the Obi light lol

are you reading the manga as well?

I've noticed that there's no latest episode today....

Now off to read a manga.

come to think of it... what day does the new episode comes out? I thought its the same slot with charlotte.. but its already on episode 4 now.

#68 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:45 AM

come to think of it... what day does the new episode comes out? I thought its the same slot with charlotte.. but its already on episode 4 now.

Lol it was a mistake. My mind was messed up, ugh. Usually, latest episode comes out in Tuesday midnight.

#69 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:33 PM

and yes, as of episode 3 they followed the manga quite well with additional fillers here and there but nothing much.. the filler actually makes it more complete and it isn't that big like i haven't seen that apartment of Shirayuki in the manga. Unlike manga, anime needs to have more scenes to make the flow smoother.

Nope, just saying b/c of the pics you've shown me XD I'll prob read it sometime b/w the end of the first season and start of second season.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#70 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

Zen trying to pull a Killua Zoldyck to get immunity against poisons, lol.
On a serious sidenote: This is my favorite episode so far. I always wanted to see Shirayuki doing what's she's best in: Displaying off her knowledge as a herbalist.
I've gotta admit, the consteuction of the herbal plantage was really interesting to me.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#71 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

come to think of it, this anime has the smallest budget this season. Hmm... they still do a great job, nevertheless

#72 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:27 AM

come to think of it, this anime has the smallest budget this season. Hmm... they still do a great job, nevertheless

How do you know?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#73 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:35 AM

How do you know?

uh, there's a site around somewhere that has info on every anime released this season, can't remember it. I will edit my post if I find it

pretty low spectre on the budget, I heard that even the charlotte opening had used more money than akagami's first few episodes

https://www.livechart.me/summer-2015/tv

Edited by tonyblu, 28 July 2015 - 01:41 AM.

#74 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:52 AM

uh, there's a site around somewhere that has info on every anime released this season, can't remember it. I will edit my post if I find it

pretty low spectre on the budget, I heard that even the charlotte opening had used more money than akagami's first few episodes

https://www.livechart.me/summer-2015/tv

Thx. Interesting. Can't take a look at it right now, but I'm interested to compare the budget of certain animes (especially Godeater, lol).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#75 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:54 AM

God Eater has one of the biggest, if not the biggest budget this season. And they still overexterted with that animation, not saying it looks bad though.

#76 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

Lolz I'll wait for the second season just to die XD

Oh so they only changed some things here and there? Well at least Bones followed the manga^^
Also what do you mean with the anime needing to *Make the scenes flow smother?" Has the author more flow in the anime?

Yups, I'm planning to read the manga:D Well Animes was the first thing I started to watch, before going to Mangas. Lolz you should have seen me last year when I started to read mangas, I read the manga left to right and understood nothing XD

But I still enjoy to read mangas, I just watch more anime:D

Waow really? Damn they need an amazing job then!

God Eater has one of the biggest, if not the biggest budget this season. And they still overexterted with that animation, not saying it looks bad though.

Isn't God Eater the anime from the same studio that did Fate/stay Unlimited blade works??

#77 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:29 PM

Oh so they only changed some things here and there? Well at least Bones followed the manga^^
Also what do you mean with the anime needing to *Make the scenes flow smother?" Has the author more flow in the anime?

Yups, I'm planning to read the manga:D Well Animes was the first thing I started to watch, before going to Mangas. Lolz you should have seen me last year when I started to read mangas, I read the manga left to right and understood nothing XD

Isn't God Eater the anime from the same studio that did Fate/stay Unlimited blade works??

Small changes and so far its not pulling the overall story down. Like say...the character designs are simplified in the anime but that's understandable... i'm still a bit bummed with Obi's boyishness in the anime tho.. but its not like i am totally bothered by it.

And what i meant about the "flow" is the transition from one scene to another. anime tends to put extra scenes so the viewers wouldn't be confuse as the characters are actually moving..unlike in manga where its only panels that may not show some transition scenes. lol im sorry its hard to explain things right now as I'm quite tired..

Actually i haven't watched episode 4 yet. probably later after i take a nap.

lol i understand what you mean about reading the manga in the wrong direction.. so what are you currently watching now?

I recommend you to read the manga version of this.. I appreciate the anime more after reading

#78 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:36 PM

Imao XD I remember that, too... back then when I read my mangas from left to right XD
Yup, Godeater is made by Ufotable.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#79 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:46 PM

Small changes and so far its not pulling the overall story down. Like say...the character designs are simplified in the anime but that's understandable... i'm still a bit bummed with Obi's boyishness in the anime tho.. but its not like i am totally bothered by it.

And what i meant about the "flow" is the transition from one scene to another. anime tends to put extra scenes so the viewers wouldn't be confuse as the characters are actually moving..unlike in manga where its only panels that may not show some transition scenes. lol im sorry its hard to explain things right now as I'm quite tired..

Actually i haven't watched episode 4 yet. probably later after i take a nap.

lol i understand what you mean about reading the manga in the wrong direction.. so what are you currently watching now?

I recommend you to read the manga version of this.. I appreciate the anime more after reading

I liked Obi's manga design more^^ The anime Obi is kay, but the manga he is like 100% better XD

Ah so that's what you meant! Well not all animes can have the same flow as the manga. I'm excited to see how Madhouse will animate One-Punch man (If you haven't read it yet, I defiantly would recommend it) The panels in One-punch man looks like a anime, if you but it together.

I saw a gif with it. I'll try to find it so you can see how it's made:D

Haven't watched episode 4 either XD, I'll watch it soon though. 

Right now it's: Death note, Diamond no Ace, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Angle beats, Charlotte, Ore Monogatari, Shokugeki no Soma and Noragami. Gintama too but it's on-hold since I want to read the manga instead. You seems to enjoy mangas more^^ What are you watching now?

I'll read it :D 

Imao XD I remember that, too... back then when I read my mangas from left to right XD
Yup, Godeater is made by Ufotable.

Now I read left to right in my comic books XD Also I did it when we read a comic thing in school, lol. 

Is the series good?

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:02 PM

I liked Obi's manga design more^^ The anime Obi is kay, but the manga he is like 100% better XD

Ah so that's what you meant! Well not all animes can have the same flow as the manga. I'm excited to see how Madhouse will animate One-Punch man (If you haven't read it yet, I defiantly would recommend it) The panels in One-punch man looks like a anime, if you but it together.
I saw a gif with it. I'll try to find it so you can see how it's made:D

Haven't watched episode 4 either XD, I'll watch it soon though. 

Right now it's: Death note, Diamond no Ace, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Angle beats, Charlotte, Ore Monogatari, Shokugeki no Soma and Noragami. Gintama too but it's on-hold since I want to read the manga instead. You seems to enjoy mangas more^^ What are you watching now?
I'll read it :D 

Now I read left to right in my comic books XD Also I did it when we read a comic thing in school, lol. 
Is the series good?

It's soso in my eyes. Dunno, the characters are pretty bland so far and it's more action-focused.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Shoujo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users