• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic

#61 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:22 AM

Wow, this is making want to watch that Omake all over again.

(pauses)

And here i go!

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#62 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:08 AM

Hey, how could I've miss this topic and mistakenly post almost simliar topic at a wrong place? stupid me dry.gif

anyway, can you guys give me a good website link that i can read about hinata and sakura fan?

Just sort of need to double my own knowledge here about newly release anime
Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#63 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:18 AM

Did anyone else kinda find Hinata a little bit creepy looking in the flashbacks as a kid?

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 25 June 2010 - 06:19 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#64 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:26 AM

I think she sort of a doll-like back as a kid. luckily that traits are gone when she'd grown up. And yeah, kinda give me a knock there

#65 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:27 AM

I haven't watched the anime in ages (and it doesn't sound like if I am missing out something worthwhile), but this chapter sounds like a NH fanfic. Since there isn't a canon backstory between Naruto and Hinata it artificially creates one, even though canon specifically denies its existence, and it gives a more traigc backstory to Hinata.

I don't get why Pierrot is so obsessed with increasing Hinata's importance and making up a cheap love triangle.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#66 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

I just realize something...

Thinking about this episode reminded me of Sakura's confession episode for Sasuke back in Part 1. Remember that episode? Though that scene was right on spot, but before that scene, our NaruSaku moment, was just plain filler to the bone. In the manga, it was supposed to be Sakura looking outside her window, remembering that "date" she went with Naruto after the first Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight at the hospital. On the bench they were sitting at, he'd talk about his encounter with Orochimaru when searching for Tsunade and he told her Sasuke won't never go to him and she smiled/blushed when the flashback ended.

While in the anime, the animators changed the whole scene. It was full of angst: Naruto was walking by himself, moping and about to walk pass Sakura before she asked him out. They went to Ichiraku at the evening, Naruto was talking and was having a great time but Sakura was all sad and gloomy and then when she was about to leave, she was staring at the moon with this wierd worry look on her face before Naruto asked can he walk her home.

For some reason, for the sake of a moment, the animators changed some scenes for extension or increase drama for TV. They did it for SasuSaku (and its about to have more soon), NaruSaku (with my example mention) and now, NaruHina...

EDIT:

People, as I said before, Hinata as a child in this episode = a lolicon!~ mellow.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#67 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:48 AM

That really can increase the anime rating, y'know huh.gif

#68 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

My brother's a big naruhina fan, told me about the episode and about what she did then he told me that Sakura shouldn't be the heroine that she doesn't do anything, but cry about sasuke. He doesn't listen to anything I say about sakura.

#69 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:10 AM

My brother's a big naruhina fan, told me about the episode and about what she did then he told me that Sakura shouldn't be the heroine that she doesn't do anything, but cry about sasuke. He doesn't listen to anything I say about sakura.

And that is something new? Sakura bashers never acknowledge Sakura's deeds, role and importance.

Hinata's role in the history has been so far: Being beaten by Neji; giving a peeping talk to Naruto four hundred chapters ago; being beaten by Pain; filling the "background ornament role" two or three times. The only thing she did during the Pain fight was uttering a speech and confessing her love before being instantly crushed.

Yes, she is main character/heroine/female lead material, alright (I am not bashing her, but I don't think she has what is required for being a main character).

Wether you like or not, Sakura has got a bigger role than Hinata, definitely she has done way more things than crying about Sasuke (like trying killing him), and in fact Naruto has cried way more about Sasuke than her, but you can't argue with fanboys. They refuse facing that. They want their favorite character -Hinata- gets more screentime, they can't stand the fact she is a secondary character and her role will not get bigger, so they hate the character (Sakura) actually gets what they think their favorite character deserves and they make up a bunch of excuses of because their favorite character should be the lead one and because she would be a way better main character and the series would be way better for it.

Reality check. She is not. She will not be. She being a better main character than the actual one is purely based on your preferences and biases, not on real facts, and Kishimoto has no reason to share your opinion. Actually, he doesn't.

Good Lord, I would like seeing Ino or Lee more often, but I know they are secondary characters and I don't cry about it.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#70 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:02 PM

Shiny hair is shiny.

I bet the animation team had gonne bankrupt after this episode, and god so many filler material, my eyes hurts. Its funny how the animators made an desperate effort to make chibi hinata the cutest as possible, although she didn't had half of this cuteness in the original manga. They better make some extra scenes with the hug later, other wise it would be just to troll us. dry.gif They could put something like Sakura having flashbacks of her build up with Naruto while waching him for afar in the crowd, or if God allows, make Naruto hug Sakura back. wow.png

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#71 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:22 PM

Lol, Naruto hugging her back would be a bit much. That'd be like asking Naruto to confess his love back for Hinata in the anime - ugh, can't freakin stand it :|

An I don't see how Hinata is any better *whine whine* "Oh I'm so weak!" *complain whine; gets beat* hey, it's true!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 25 June 2010 - 12:24 PM.

#72 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jun 25 2010, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shiny hair is shiny.

I bet the animation team had gonne bankrupt after this episode, and god so many filler material, my eyes hurts. Its funny how the animators made an desperate effort to make chibi hinata the cutest as possible, although she didn't had half of this cuteness in the original manga. They better make some extra scenes with the hug later, other wise it would be just to troll us. dry.gif They could put something like Sakura having flashbacks of her build up with Naruto while waching him for afar in the crowd, or if God allows, make Naruto hug Sakura back. wow.png

Hugging her back is too much what the animators can do is show Naruto's expression very shock while blushing and thinking "Is this real....Sakura-chan is hugging me?"
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#73 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 25 2010, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, Naruto hugging her back would be a bit much. That'd be like asking Naruto to confess his love back for Hinata in the anime - ugh, can't freakin stand it :|

An I don't see how Hinata is any better *whine whine* "Oh I'm so weak!" *complain whine; gets beat* hey, it's true!

Don't mind me, I just making some suppositions anyway, and knowing those animators, I could totally see they making the hug scene last a split second. sad.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#74 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

I was curious to see that episode and I'm not horrified by it but I didn't love it either. Yes, they made this episode a big fat filler one but, come on everyone, that was expected. As for the animation, I'll have to say that it didn't impress me and I'm really disappointed. Everyone was saying that this episode would have a special attention but all I see as 'special attention' is because the animator add to much filler moment in this. The only part that I did find more realistic was her confession itself and, in the flashback, Hitachi being strict and disappointed seeing his oldest daughter being weak.

I also have to agree with Derock, Hinata as a child scream lolicon and I hated the big rosy cheek. All the animator did was destroying her true innocent beauty while adding to much 'cuteness' effect. I love Hinata and I remember in part one when Neji have flashback about his father. In those flashback, we see the young Hinata and correct me if I'm wrong but she wasn't as scary as that.

I did, however, loved her expression after telling Naruto that she love him. She look at peace because she finally get the courage to tell Naruto how much he'd change her life. That alone was the most beautiful moment in the entire episode.

Anyway, I'm not worried about more Hinata moment. The animator can add more meat in this episode but they can't add a moment when it's not even there in the first place ( I hope not). I mean, I'm trying to imagine Naruto talking to her after all of this and all I can see is more NH closure.

Personally, I sincerely hope that they'll follow the manga in the hug scene and Sakura's confession. I don't want another screw up episode like this.

#75 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

When I watch the episode last night, I got this 'all heart melting emo hearing her confession + with the help of the background music'. but when I watch it at the second time this morning, there's thing that makes me wonder why naruhina fan are all frantic when it come to this scene:

1. She know that he is a Jinchuuriki. and yet like she said, she just being selfish for her to help him defeat Pein. If she knows the side effect that will affect Naruto (that he will be mad like a wild fox ) if he saw any comrades, any important person in his life gets hurt, I don't think that she WILL do it in the first place. There's a lot more chances afterwards for her to help him in a real sense. But likely, her fans outside her saw her as a heroin of the moment, but in my eye, what she do is RIGHT for her to step-up, but in a WRONG TIME.

2.Secondly, I've read a few comment in youtube about the latest omake, whereas several naruhina are bashing sakura for not helping naruto at this time, when he almost being defeated by pein. What if we change the place of Hinata with sakura. if Sakura died, will they watch her like a heroin too, like they did to Hinata?

#76 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (tekopi @ Jun 25 2010, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I watch the episode last night, I got this 'all heart melting emo hearing her confession + with the help of the background music'. but when I watch it at the second time this morning, there's thing that makes me wonder why naruhina fan are all frantic when it come to this scene:

1. She know that he is a Jinchuuriki. and yet like she said, she just being selfish for her to help him defeat Pein. If she knows the side effect that will affect Naruto (that he will be mad like a wild fox ) if he saw any comrades, any important person in his life gets hurt, I don't think that she WILL do it in the first place. There's a lot more chances afterwards for her to help him in a real sense. But likely, her fans outside her saw her as a heroin of the moment, but in my eye, what she do is RIGHT for her to step-up, but in a WRONG TIME.

2.Secondly, I've read a few comment in youtube about the latest omake, whereas several naruhina are bashing sakura for not helping naruto at this time, when he almost being defeated by pein. What if we change the place of Hinata with sakura. if Sakura died, will they watch her like a heroin too, like they did to Hinata?

tekopi we already know the answer to your question.

There was nothing Sakura could do at the moment she was too far away from the battle and she was also attending Tsunade. How about if we ask those fans from a certain pairing when Sakura took matters into her own hands when she was told by Katsuyu that Naruto went six tails Kyuubi??? (She already knew how strong he will be and that he wont be able to tell friend from foe) in addition that she order for the villagers to be remove to a safe location and she thought of finding a way to contact Yamato when there were ANBU present at the time and not even them took matters into their own hands they had to follow orders from a chunin. She also gave the order to get to Hinata so she could heal her saving her life in the process let them answer these questions for us.

-Are those the actions a heroine would do???

-Would Hinata be able to do all those things Sakura did???

You be the judge. sleep.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 25 June 2010 - 03:38 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#77 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

munching .... I NEED MORE SNACKS EAR PLUGS TOO! rawr.gif

#78 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 25 2010, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't see it yet, probably never gonna watch it either tongue.gif woop.

I would advise you not too. I just spent my time....

#79 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:04 PM

I would be pissed if this is going to happen:

based on Naruto chapter 450:

Naruto: Sakura-Chan

Sakura: AS Usual, you are careless!
*punch Naruto

Naruto: Ughhh....

Sakura (hug Naruto)

Sakura: Tha...

THEN CHANGED TO HINATA SCENE/FLASHBACK/CONFESSION. err.gif

Irritating right? arg.gif

#80 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jun 25 2010, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be pissed if this is going to happen:

based on Naruto chapter 450:

Naruto: Sakura-Chan

Sakura: AS Usual, you are careless!
*punch Naruto

Naruto: Ughhh....

Sakura (hug Naruto)

Sakura: Tha...

THEN CHANGED TO HINATA SCENE/FLASHBACK/CONFESSION. err.gif

Irritating right? arg.gif

wouldn't matter it's not in manga so CARES! none of this counts as CANNON! rawr.gif kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users