• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

=^__^= Mow all!!

So I've gotten some really great feedback on my stories and a lot of people have faved them. So I decided to add in a place to discuss old stories, new stories, and upcoming possibllites that I may or may not do.

Feel free to ask any questions about my stories and the characters there in that you want and I'll try my best to answer them as succinctly as I can.

Also If you have suggestions, comments, or requests feel free to put them here and Ill respond to those as I can.

one note about requests Im game for just about anything however I flatout refuse to write anything i dont believe in with my whole heart. This means I will not write a Non Narusaku pairing with the possible exception of NaruIno or NaruSakuIno. So just keep that in mind.

Thanks for all the support for my writing and hope to talk to you soon.

Catsi =^__^=m

Here's a brief preview of my future and current projects in no particular order:

Naruto Shippuden: In your heart (Story in progress) Chapter 1 and the Prologue posted chapter 2 on the way

We all know Naruto & Sakura got married in In your eyes. But how did the wedding and the honeymoon go? how did Karin thaw Sasuke's heart?, does Kiba wear boxers or briefs?, is the way to Choji's heart through his stomach or well Ino go through the ribcage? And can Shikamaru checkmate Temari or well she queen him? Read and find out.

Riders on the Storm (Story in progress)

In ancient times 4 riders terrorized the world, and their defeat heralded the founding of the 5 great shinobi nations. A thousand years later Naruto dies and is brought back as one of them. Will he destroy Konoha, and the world? or will a pink haired medic-nin be his salvation and the savior of the world? what part do Sasuke and team Hawk have to play? Come read as Hidden villages fall, nations teeter on the brink of war, and One of the most powerful Ninja in the history of the elemental nations battles for his very soul.

FoxHawk (Story in progress)

A potential new story in my Fusion style. A young thief Shikamaru narrowly escapes the dungeons of Konoha. he encounters Naruto a fearsome warrior accompanied by a beautiful Hawk. Together with the beautiful but mysterious Lady Sakura they must overthrow the evil Bishop Orochimaru and end the curse which keeps them always together, forever apart.

Possible future ideas:

NaruSaku Pirate fic: Shenanigans on the high seas with our favorite couple.

NaruSaku highschool fic: an idea which came to me. What if Sakura were a real girl, and Naruto an cartoon/manga character. What if Orochimaru stepped out of the manga and became a real villian? What if Naruto followed him?

NaruSaku Project Kyubi: A story Idea that came into my head while reading the Iron age sourcebook for Mutants and Masterminds. Naruto and company are young metahumans with special powers recruited by Tsunade and Konoha corporation to save the world. Love action and all sorts of drama.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

Bringing this up to rant a bit about Deviant Art.

Ive jsut had to resubmit In your eyes chapter 2 ( for the second time) and in your eyes chapter 4 for the first time thanks to some Knuckedragger on DA.

both chapters were deleted for nor eason despite mature content filters and a warning that character were 18 years of agae in the authors notes on both chapters.

Im pissed and Im not going to stand for this I will resubmit these chapters everytime they are deleted no matter how many times this occurs. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif headdesk.gif headdesk.gif headdesk.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

I will stand beside you in are fight xD...

Oh your High school fic
NaruSaku highschool fic: an idea which came to me. What if Sakura were a real girl, and Naruto an cartoon/manga character. What if Orochimaru stepped out of the manga and became a real villian? What if Naruto followed him?

I could do it for you if you wanted me too for a gift for you..

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 23 July 2009 - 09:23 PM.

#4 SweetGoodbye18

SweetGoodbye18

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

whatthekitten.gif The high school fic sounds like fun. Hope it gets done.
It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf".
I dont wish to be everything to everyone but I would like to be something to someone
"]Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you".'
"Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love".

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:44 PM

hehe it will sometime in the future. my focus is on In your heart now, and more then likely Foxhawk next.

But I may do any or all of those before Im done espeiclaly if readers really want them to do so.

Ryrin thnaks for the support Its appreciated. I have my own idea which ill be following and publishing for that story but if you feel some inspiriation feel free to take a swing at it if you like. Id love to see the result.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:32 PM

A small update for my Fanfiction.net page updated my profile and added some new ideas I had for more stories.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:56 AM

I'll make sure to check out your fics sometime this week! I'll come back and tell ya what I think once I do. biggrin.gif

#8 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

=^__^= Sweet! thatd be awesome.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:35 PM

A small update for those interested in the In your heart, and Code Sharingan stories. Im still writing and intend to have some new chapters out as soon as possible. A small spat of writiers block and some personal issues have proven to be distractions but Ill work through them soon I hope.

just fyi Ive officially adopted Code Sharingan and will finish it up best I can I have an idea in my mind where to take it and jsut have to get it on paper ((word program))

so for the patience my readers have shown me heres a preview of the upcoming chapters of In your Heart and Code Sharingan

Code Sharingan

Chapter 5: fight and flight

Shikamru snapped around at the soudn fo his name being shouted by Choji. His eyes widened as the Black vested Anbu swooped down on him like a hawk, razor keen sword in hand ready to cut him down. he knew he couldnt dodge since if he did hed lose control over the other two he held and then he and his friends would be in a world of hurt. instead he closed hsi eyes and waited for the telling blow.

A blow which never came.

As he looked up he saw a stare of abject horror coming from the anbus mask slots. A stare which was amplified as he began to make his way over to the two ensared by his jutsu.

Shina what are you doing one cried out in horror as the blade was raised over his head.

I cant stop myself,My bodies moving on its own!! he shouted back as the sword came down and decaptitated his teamate. Shikamaru quickly released the kagemane on both of them as the second one was cut down by his seemingly possesed comerade.

the possessed anbu suddenly shuddered as if his body had come back to himself, he turned to shikamaru and snarled but whatever threat he was about to utter was cut off as Ino's black gloved fist collided with his head with enoguh force to shatter his mask and send him hurlting dead as a doornail over a hundred yards away to crash into a tree with enough force to split the trunk down the middle.

Shikamaru smirked as she turned to him with that familiar Ino grin on her face. "Been working on your Shintensin I see." he quipped before continuing "thanks Ino."

her grin only grew wider if that was at all possible seeming to shien like the sun and she seemed to glow with his praise, and in that instance he stared agape it was as if the sun shown only on her.

In your heart

Chapter 4: Best Man

“I’m worried Ino.” He spoke slowly as if feeling out the words “I’m worried about this wedding.”

“The wedding!?” Ino’s shock was evident “What’s got you worried? Is it Sakura?” This time her shock was replaced with anger, and the hint of a challenging edge to her voice.

“No I’m not worried about Sakura…” he began only to have Ino snort her whispered “Not like you ever were.” Not going unheard. Ino noticed Sasuke flinch and go ashen momentarily as she winced before apologizing.

“Sorry Sasuke-kun that was a low blow.” Ino felt chagrined as she knew how close the three members of Team seven were and what they had gone through to become that close.

Sasuke merely shrugged it off it wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last he'd get such abuse, but he'd endure it as long as he lived rather then allow such a betrayal to happen again.

"Don't worry about it." he shook it off before turning and looking right at her onyx eyes locked with cerulean blue as if he were deciding wether he could trust her with this. She bore up under the scrutiny and he nodded his head in acknowledgement before speaking again. What he said though threw her completley for a loop.

"I'm worried about Naruto."

In your heart

Chapter 5: Cold hands, Warm heart

he watched her move as she prepared herself. This was what drew him towards her. It was the little things, the simple things about her.

the ways she subconsciously adjusted her glasses even though they always sat perfectly on her cute little peak of a nose. the way she would run her fingers through the messy side of her lower back length red hair causing it to become messier then it already was. The way she adjusted her kunai and shuriken pouch untill it sat just so on her hip within easy reach but not in the way.

It was always the simple things that drew them together. They enjoyed many of the same things, their coffee black and strong, their tea warm and slightly bitter, their food bland but nutricious, they even enjoyed the same spice.

She felt his eyes on her and cocked her head sideways as her crimson eyes studied him quizzically. "beautiful..." he thought.

her cheeks burned a little red and he wondered if she'd read his thoughts--she was an exceptional reader of people eve without a Byakugan-- but then realized that no she was simply blushing under his scrutiny.

"What?" she snapped at him. Yes he smiled more, she was never afraid to speak her mind even if it would upset him. He smiled warmly because he knew that no matter what she'd always tell him where he stood, and where he screwed up. even if she had to beat it into his skull.

"Your lips." he said simply indicating the thin and soft pink flesh around her frowning mouth which was highlighted with a soft red gloss. "You've got some thing on them."

She reached up her fingers and checked, while looking into the mirror. "What is it?" she asked "I dont see anything..." she continued before gasping as he suddenly stood in front of her, and suddenly his lips closed with hers molding with her lips as if they were clay warmed by the passion they shared and shaped by their hearts.

"S-Sasuke..." she gasped out agaisnt his lips.

His hands slid up gently to cup her head and his fingers slid through her hair which woudl have been brassy on anyone else but on her was a bold statement of identity along with her glasses. He didnt respond except to deepen the kiss allowing his tongue to slip into her open and inviting mouth. He explored for a second before his lips left her as he sucked soflty on her lower lip then pulled back. She moaned softly before visibly shuddering and bringing her self back into control.

This, yes this was what he loved about her. The way she said his name, the way she spoke softly to him when no one was around, but got loud and brazen when in the company of others.

the simple things. the things that made her who she was. The woman he'd fallen in love with.

thats all for now.

and as always if anyone has any questions, comments or requests let me know ok.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#10 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:31 PM

Argh, Teasers...

Just reread the first 2 parts of In Your -series, really like that fic!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#11 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

A scene from the upcoming Riders on the Storm story. A little teaser for everyone. its a rough draft scene but one that will be in the story near the later chapters.

Get it off! I can’t get it off!!” the frightened voice coming from the bathroom caused Sakura to rush in heedless of propriety.

“Naruto!!” She shouted as she burst into the bathroom wincing as the blast of steam from the shower hit her in the face. As her vision cleared up she felt her cheeks heat up from more than the steam at the sight before her; a sight that sent a painful shudder through her heart.

Naruto Uzumaki one of the strongest Shinobi she knew, recently returned from the dead, was lying in a fetal position on the shower floor being scaled by water from a shower that had to be all hot water if the steam rising was any indication. He was scrubbing at his skin vigorously enough to cause abrasions. The scratches would heal almost immediately but the blood would linger for a moment causing him to scrub harder. All the while he was crying and murmuring, even occasionally shouting “Get it off! I can’t get it off!”

“Oh god Naruto…” She thought; then as if her body were moving on its own she threw herself into the shower heedless of the scalding hot stream from the shower. She wrapped her arms around him and crushed him to her chest, heedless of the fact that he was naked and her clothes were soaking through in the spray from the shower.

“Sakura-chan…” he began but she cut him off by hugging him closer while simultaneously reaching back and lowering the temperature of the water to a more comfortable temperature. “Shhh” she whispered soothingly “Its ok there’s no blood you got it all there’s no more blood, you’re clean…” but he suddenly spasmed and shouted back.

“No I’m not!! I’m not clean I killed people Sakura-chan!” he wailed “I killed them, and I watched him kill them and he laughed, and said I was doing it. And he said I was a bad person. I was weak I couldn’t stop him I almost killed you…!!” he continued to rail but she cut him off.

“No Naruto you saved me remember?!” she felt horrible right now. Here he was so vulnerable and needy and helpless, and alls he could do was hug him, and whisper soothing nothings in his ear. It seemed it was all she could ever do for him just these small, tiny useless things.

“Everything’s going to be ok…” she began only to feel the blood rush to her face as he was breathing heavily and his warm breath ghosted over neck shocking her.

Suddenly the fact that he was very naked and the fact that she was soaked and holding him closely to her body hit her like a ton of bricks. And her body was reacting to that closeness. She let loose a shuddering breath as his mouth ghosted up her neck to her jaw line and he whispered her name. “Sakura-chan…”

“Naruto…” Was all she was able to think before a pair of lips captured hers and oh god she couldn’t help herself she kissed back, and lost all coherent thought in the process. Her hand threaded itself into his blond locks soaked down by the shower and she pulled him closer deepening what was already a deep and passionate kiss. Tongues entwined and explored and wrapped around each other, and Sakura was nearly overwhelmed by the sensations she was feeling. She had never felt like this before never been this needy, not even when Sasuke was her whole world.

“It’s not a matter of big or small Sakura.” Yamato explained looking her in the eye with that knowing smile on his face. “It’s the strength of your feelings for Naruto that matter.” She remembered his words clear as day and the shocked exp​ression she’d had on her face as her feelings for Naruto had been so blatantly pulled up and put on display for her to see. Then Naruto had woken and she hadn’t been able to really explore the thoughts and feelings she’d had.

Now though she wanted to. No even more she wanted him. She wanted him, and she wanted this. She wanted what was happening between them. She felt a steadily rising fire burning bright and hot in her belly and spreading into her chest as her lips clashed back and forth with hers. She had a flash as her inner persona made to dive into that fire with a war cry and embrace it with all she had.

But as she felt one of Naruto’s hands ghost over her breast causing her to take in a deep shuddering breath. She pulled back and turned her head away from him with a supreme effort of will that left her feeling like she’d just finished one of her Shishou’s sparring sessions.

“Shhhhh…” she whispered soothingly. She continued to whisper softly to him as he finally seemed to settle down and his breathing seemed to settle and grow slower and slower before he settled into a deep—thankfully dreamless—sleep.

Gently she kissed him on the forehead and she whispered to him. “I love you Naruto I won’t let you go I promise.”

She just sat there under the warm spray holding him close letting him rest, and letting her presence sooth him. And she prayed, she prayed that he would be able to recover from this and get back to being himself, get back to being the man she’d fallen in love with. Because she had, she knew she had and this only confirmed it. When she’d thought she’d lost him when the coffin had been put into the ground it had been as if it were she that was being buried in that grave. She’d felt empty, lost and in danger of falling into a spiral of rage, and revenge and despair.

But when he’d been found, when he’d been shown to be alive. Alive and well and safe it was like her world had lit up as if the sun had come out and the storm that threatened to drown her heart had blown away. He was alive. He was alive and he would soon know how she felt about him. Because she did love him, she truly did. And nothing would take him from her again. Not war, not pestilence, not famine. No; Not even Death itself would separate her from her heart again.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:25 AM

Adding in my descriptions for Naruto and Sakuras kids as they appear in the In your arms continuity.

Hana: ((Flower))

Hana is Naruto and Sakuras first child. Shes a firecracker and a half having taken after her mother and father in that regard. Shes tall for her age with a well defined athletic, yet still female form due to long hours of intensive training and hard work as well as good genetics. Hana has Bright Green eyes and long mid back length orange/gold hair that is wild and untamed much like her father giving her a wild almost feral look. inspite of this or perhaps because of it she is considered quite beautiful and sought after by the male population. That is untill they try and keep up with her phyiscally or set off her mothers legendary temper.

Hana tends to fall ability wise in the middle between her fathers nigh infinite chakra reserves and insane chakra recovery and stamina, and her mothers perfect chakra control. She utilizes this to devestating effect with a combination of devestating taijutsu, solid basics, shadow clones and a wind chakra nature that makes her a literal whirlwind of destruction in a fight.

While she has her mothers intelligence she tends to take a more direct less intellectual path to things however more than one opponent has underestimated her in this regard due to her brash ways and been caught off guard by her creativity and quick thinking.

Hana is very protective of her family and loves them all dearly. She has a special bond with her 2 mintues younger brother Ryu who according to Gai sensei has been described as the Dragon to her Tiger. together the two make an devestating combination.

Ryu: ((Dragon))

The second child of Naruto and Sakura by some mintues and Hanas fraternal twin. Ryu seems to have taken after his mother intellectually while being a near spitting image of his father. Average of height for his age with an athletic build Ryu has short blond hair which is always neatly combed and style ((unintentionally concealing a slightly larger then normal forehead)). Combined with his sparkling sapphire blue eyes, and a quiet self assuredness. Ryu is quite the handsome young man and very popular with the ladies.

Abilitiy wise Ryu falls closer to his mother with near perfect chakra control but with signifgantly larger chakra reserves and stamina on par with most jonin. His near genius level intelligence is undisputed as he regularly plays against shikamaru in chess and holds his own or wins often. His near photographic memory, combined with steel trap mental reflexes means he learns things at accelerated speeds and can adapt tactically or strategically to shifts in a battle on the fly with amazing surety. He tends to take a calmer more logical approach to things often having to temper his wilder more reckless sister.

Ryu like his namesake has developed an affintiy for the Flame element which he has learned to use in multiple creative ways. When combined with his sister Hanas wind element though the two can engage in Jutsu with tremendous destructive power and devestating effectiveness.

Ryu also loves his family deeply and though he and his sister tend to get into frequent arguments due to her reckless and spontaneous nature conflciting with his more planned and logical approach they have a special bond which has lead to the defeat of more than one opponent.

Ken: ((Fire or born of fire))

Little Ken youngest of the three Uzumaki children is the one that gives his parents the most hope and the most grey hairs. Again some two years younger then his brother and sister. Little Ken has shown amazing skills for his age. standing at slighty smaller then average height for his age he has yet to hit his growth spurt but keeps himself actve and athletic through regular traning.

Allready handsome he has features that remind everyone of both parents and in some cases flashes of Narutos parents. this is most promiently shown via Kens shock of red hair. while it was pink when he was a baby it gradually faded to a bright copper red and with his startlingly blue eyes gives him a deep thoughtful look which combined with his bright warm smile makes him a lady killer on looks alone.

the true extent of Kens abilities remains undefined since he only recently joined the academy. So far hes shown a near sponge like ability to soak ip knowledge and a chakra control so good he could climb trees and walk on water at a very young age. combined with a seemingly deep chakra reserve and an amazing recovery ability he may very well surpass both his parents and siblings.

he seems to have an affinity for water that if speculation is true may be on par with the nidaime Hokage. No one yet knows.

Still the baby of the family little Ken is far from spoiled but gets the lions share of attention for now. He is a bright and happy child who loves his family deeply and would do anything to protect them.

thats all 3 kids. If I ever shake off the stumbling block my writers inspiration got hit with I mgiht even do a side story about them some day.

Edited by catsi563, 25 September 2011 - 01:52 AM.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:13 AM

plot bunny bit me

Eagle

Edited by catsi563, 15 May 2010 - 08:05 AM.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 15 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plot bunny bit me

Eagle

Can you fix the link? Its sending me to the login page.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:05 AM

Fixed should be good now laugh.gif

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#16 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

Eagle is great, Catsie! I left a review!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#17 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:04 PM

I saw and responded. thankies you =^__^=

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:38 AM

You definitely got my interest with the beginning of Eagle Catsi, can't wait for more of it. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#19 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:00 PM

So this review just popped up in my FF.net story for beauty and the beast.

Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Beauty and The Beast: NaruSaku style", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Misc. Anime. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): http : / thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Movies Monthly Poll at (without spaces): http:/ thereadershavechosen. eternflame. com/ forum/ index. php? topic= 1969.0

Looks like B&B has a chance to be voted as top story =^__^=

got some stiff competition though appareantly Im up against Medusa Javelin amongst others.

Ah well least I got nominated

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#20 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

Congrats Catsi. I like your story, but like you said Medusa Javelin is amazing. I'll vote for you so you can get your story on the front page.

Edited by Muffins?, 18 October 2010 - 09:51 PM.

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users