digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Mar 20 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it a happy story?

I would say that it is overall. Perhaps notch happier than Fly Me to the Moon on the tearjerker scale... though, of course, as with all of my stories, the characters will have their own personal problems to deal with and overcome

QUOTE (IntrepidSpacemanSpiff @ Mar 20 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll just come out first and say that while I'm committed to writing both stories, I usually take a long time to complete something tongue.gif . Just thought that anyone looking forward to such things would like to know in advance.

Take however long you need. I myself take forever to write something, haha

#42 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

sorry about disappearing for a while... school and work are really killing me... sleep.gif;;

i posted an excerpt for a new oneshot "Daybreak's Bell" on the opening post of this thread, but i highly doubt that i'll finish it any time soon, if at all... i really don't have time to write nowadays, and even though winter break is coming up, i still have grad school apps to work on, so i'm not really sure if i'll be able to find the time

#43 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

Cool!

Thanks for the update and hang in there.

#44 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:44 AM

Nice excerpt!

Hope you'll get the chance to finish this one when you get the chance! happy.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Dec 2 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry about disappearing for a while... school and work are really killing me... sleep.gif;;

i posted an excerpt for a new oneshot "Daybreak's Bell" on the opening post of this thread, but i highly doubt that i'll finish it any time soon, if at all... i really don't have time to write nowadays, and even though winter break is coming up, i still have grad school apps to work on, so i'm not really sure if i'll be able to find the time

Digi I love all of your stories they are awesome I was hoping if you're going to update pieces of a dream any time soon? happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 15 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Digi I love all of your stories they are awesome I was hoping if you're going to update pieces of a dream any time soon? happy.gif

i honestly wish i could, but i just haven't had much time to dedicate towards writing lately, sorry sad.gif

#47 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jan 18 2010, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i honestly wish i could, but i just haven't had much time to dedicate towards writing lately, sorry sad.gif

Dammit! Stop keeping up on your classwork! That'll free up some more time because you won't have to worry about those grad school applications either. wink.gif

Seriously, we understand. Just remember to keep it all in perspective. The writing is supposed to be a release, not an additional source of stress. Sometimes, I forget that sort of thing and I'm not even a writer. I forget when it's with my Netflix subscription or something and start thinking that I have to watch it right away to get my money's worth or something. But y'know, I'd rather enjoy watching it.

#48 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jan 18 2010, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dammit! Stop keeping up on your classwork! That'll free up some more time because you won't have to worry about those grad school applications either. wink.gif

Seriously, we understand. Just remember to keep it all in perspective. The writing is supposed to be a release, not an additional source of stress. Sometimes, I forget that sort of thing and I'm not even a writer. I forget when it's with my Netflix subscription or something and start thinking that I have to watch it right away to get my money's worth or something. But y'know, I'd rather enjoy watching it.

I do that too! I attribute it to the Scottish part of my ancestry. laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jan 18 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will have to agree too much work can be bad for you and it can over stress yourself. Whenever I'm stress out from work I go to writing its the best anti stress way there is for me it makes me feel happy and I feel like all of my problems go away when I write. smile.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 January 2010 - 12:05 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

When digifruit gave me the green light to take a shot at "Thanatos", I already had the ending scene clear in my mind. I quickly wrote out an earlier scene in the story, and my ideas left me for about 11 months. Now, in the last week, my muse gave me a swift kick in the ass and I've finished "Thanatos", now called "See You on the Other Side" (not inspired by Ozzie).

http://www.fanfictio..._the_Other_Side

Here's my take on digifruit's ideas, I hope you all enjoy. I gave him a read through about a day or so ago, and it's got his stamp of approval, so I'm quite happy about that happy.gif. But please, tell me what you guys think!

#51 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

Wow, it's been two years since i started this thread, haha. Well, for this thread's two year anniversary, i just added sneak peeks for two new oneshots that i've been working on lately.

Till the End of Time:
Premise: Sasuke, having fulfilled his ambition of revenge, finds that all that's left is emptiness. Time begins to erratically falter and freeze as he is unable to move on, stuck in the past, while his friends reach for the future.

I still haven't really worked out the details, so it's still in early planning stages. I haven't even figured out Sasuke's role in the story even though it's supposed to be about him, whether it will be about him coming to terms about his past or trying to find acceptance from both society and from himself or perhaps something else entirely, I still haven't decided yet. It won't be SasuSaku though, I'm still loyal to NaruSaku, that at least is for sure, haha.
For a moment, Sasuke had thought that he was just automatically tuning out Sakura's usual incessant blabbering, but he then realized that it was too quiet, too still. He lifted the forearm that was covering his eyes and winced at the sudden glare of sunlight from the window. "Sakura?"

She was unmoving, frozen. His eyes furrowed as he cautiously got to his feet to sense for any genjutsu or traps, but he couldn't sense any. In fact, he didn't sense any of the natural flow of chakra through the world either. Eerie.

He took a quick look around to see if everything else was frozen in time too. Looking outside the window, the villagers going about their daily business were all unmoving statues just as Sakura was. Even the birds were suspended in mid-air. He could tell that even the photons of light emitted from the sun had frozen by the way his shadow created a long trail as he moved. In fact, he could see an illusion of himself still lying down on the couch because the photons that had reflected off his body the instant time had stopped had not registered the fact that he was no longer there.

While seeing the phenomena of light being frozen was at least fascinating, the fact that sound waves had also froze was more disconcerting. The sound waves could not move, but whenever he happened to move into one, his ears would register the sound. Except it all came out as a garbled mess because time was not moving forward, and sound was much more dependent on time than light was. So he decided that earplugs were the way to go.

He then walked up to Sakura and waved his hand in front of her eyes, but there was no response. He prodded her cheek a little with his finger and was surprised that she was still warm. But warmth required random thermal molecular movement. How was that possible if time had stopped? Movement, and therefore heat, should not be possible.

He studied his own hand and wondered if there was a bubble of sorts surrounding him where time was still moving. He hadn't noticed it earlier with the earplugs, but he now realized that he had been able to squish it down and stick in his ear despite the fact that the frozen molecular structure shouldn't have allowed him to do that. Perhaps anything in contact with that thin bubble layer that was surrounding him would resume time, and therefore he could be able to feel heat and manipulate objects. How else would he be breathing in supposedly unmoving oxygen molecules after all? Then, if he gave Sakura a hug, would time resume for her? It was worth a try.

He tentatively reached his arms around her slender body before hesitating. This was his best friend's fiancé. Sakura was his friend too, so just a hug should normally still be acceptable, but somehow it felt wrong. Maybe it was because time had frozen, because she had no say in the matter, because she wouldn't be able to push away if she didn't like it, or if he got carried away.

So he instead placed his hands on her head, hoping to at least resume time for her consciousness. But nothing. The brain was underneath a layer of bone, so it wasn't too surprising that the razor thin bubble of temporal immunity around him didn't reach her.

Being this close, however, he realized that he could still smell her and that intoxicating peach shampoo that she loved. His hand unconsciously swept back some stray strands of pink hair before caressing the side of her face and sliding down to those lovely pink lips of hers.

kitten.

Sasuke swiftly backed away before he had lost himself and retreated to the bathroom to splash some cold water on his face. kitten. The water wasn't running.

Because of You:
Premise: Peace has finally fallen upon the ninja world, so everyone is taking the chance to look for love or, in the case of Uchiha Sasuke, to build a harem with which to resurrect his clan with. Mature Content.

This one may become a fairly massive fic due to it following sort of a "harem ero-ge" format (ie, Clannad), where Sasuke comes across various girls with problems, unwittingly helps them solve those problems, and in turn have the girls fall in love with him. This fic also absorbs many elements from some of the other WIP oneshots on the front page, so if this fic is ever released, then it's a good chance that Sunny Side Up, Diamond Crevasse, and Daybreak's Bell will become part of this fic and not have separate releases. This fic will also have a parallel-running NaruSaku sidestory to compare/contrast Sasuke's harem experiences with Naruto's monogamous experience. This one may have tasteful lemon scenes though, so 18+ only. (The following excerpt is safe though, aha)
"Alright, alright, I'll see what I can do," Naruto sighed and pulled out a file from one of his desk drawers. He scanned the list of shinobi available for the A-rank mission of keeping an eye on ex-convict Uchiha Sasuke. "Would you prefer Gai-sensei?"

"Absolutely not," Sasuke flat out refused.

"Then... Ino?"

"Even worse. How about Chouji?" Sasuke asked, the mention of Ino reminding him of Sai's suggestion.

"He's already busy with something else."

"Goddammit," Sasuke swore. Why couldn't Sai have come up with some extra suggestions? He racked his brain for someone, anyone, who could help him mend his image.

"Damn it, Sasuke, stop being so picky," Naruto grumbled. "If you want, I could talk to Sakura-chan. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, and you have no problem with her, right?"

"Wouldn't that mean that I would be stuck following her around a hospital all day?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "No thanks."

"Then how about Shino? No complaints?"

Sasuke gave it some thought and realized that Shino's control over the kikaichu bugs would mean that Shino could keep an eye on him from a distance without crowding him and cramping his style all the time. That would give him a chance to go about his life without a probation officer stuck to his side like a siamese twin. Except that being a loner wasn't exactly the goal here.

Then his thoughts drifted to Shino's teammate, Hinata. Being the Hyuuga heiress, he was sure that she was well-liked by the Konoha public, so that suited him well. And being associated with her could possibly mend his image. In addition, the byakugan could still keep an eye on him from a distance whenever he needed his personal space as well. Two birds with one stone. Genius. Except for the awkward history between Naruto and Hinata. "How about Neji?"

"Neji is part of ANBU now," Naruto shook his head.

"Hanabi."

"What are you? Pedobear? The Public Morals Committee would never let me hear the end of it."

"Fine, Hinata," Sasuke relented. He didn't want to resort to bringing up his best friend's ex-girlfriend, but, when it really came down to it, he didn't give a kitten, as usual.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Hinata?"

"Yes, Hinata."

"Hinata Hideki? The shortstop for the Konoha Angel Beats?"

"No, you moron, Hyuuga Hinata," Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Well, if anyone asks, you requested her, and I had nothing to do with it," Naruto sighed.

"Fine. So the moron can be useful to me after all," Sasuke smirked.

"You keep talking like that, and I'll assign the scary examiner lady to watch your ass," Naruto grumbled as he pulled out a scroll and scanned the list of missions that were scheduled for the day. He then scribbled out a quick message and attached it to a summoned toad. "Take this message to Hinata."

"Yes, sir," the toad saluted obediently before hopping out the window.

"So... are you really serious about resurrecting your clan?" Naruto asked quizzically. No matter how hard he tried, he just could not imagine Uchiha Sasuke flirting with a girl, much less asking one to marry him. The more realistic alternative, of course, was Sasuke just being typical Sasuke and manipulating a girl into becoming a baby factory for him. Naruto, however, really wanted to believe that Sasuke had changed for the better, that he no longer viewed other people as merely tools to further his own ambitions.

"Of course, you moron," Sasuke scowled.

"Well, do you have any particular girl in mind?" Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you got a thing for Hinata."

"Tche, as if. I don't need to water down the sharingan legacy by mixing with another bloodline. I want someone with Uchiha-like traits, such as dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin," Sasuke nodded. "That Tenten girl seems like a good fit."

Naruto sighed. "You know, Sasuke, girls are human beings too. They're not just a list of features. There's something called love, you should try it some time."
"Love is for suckers," Sasuke scoffed. "In fact, you should consider reinstating polygamy. A harem would be the quickest and most efficient way of resurrecting the Uchiha clan."

"Look, if you're gonna be like that, Konoha's medical division is developing a method of artificial insemination for couples who can't conceive. Just become a sperm donor and that way you can have a bunch of mini Uchiha running around without you having to be a manipulative heartbreaking a**hole," Naruto suggested.

"That will produce more children with sharingan, but they won't be Uchiha! I'm trying to revive my clan here, not give away a treasured bloodline ability like a charity drive," Sasuke rolled his eyes.

And, again, I do not have a timetable for publication and story titles are always subject to change at my own discretion.

Edited by digifruit, 11 October 2010 - 11:52 PM.

#52 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:57 AM

You're awesome.

#53 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

Only advice I can give would be since this is the first time Ive seen you write Sasuke . Dont forget Karin. Shes had a profound effect on Sasuke one that quite a few people under estimate. Read some of Twin Enigmas drabbles especially Ice and Spice it has some fo the best Sasuke and Karin characterizations ever made.

Also check here The ICe and Spice FC its got all the info youll need for any characterizations.

Cant wait to see your brilliant writing again.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#54 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:01 PM

thanks for the advice, catsi... i was intending to have karin as the first mini-arc for "because of you" but after reading some of the references you provided, i realized i had her character all wrong, so you saved me some trouble... after karin's arc, i was planning on having hanabi, tenten, and then hinata as the final girl, with each arc dealing with a different theme... can't have too many girls though, this fic is getting pretty massive as it is, especially since it also contains a narusaku subplot that is actually threatening to hijack the fic for itself, aha... i'm so used to writing naruto that i have to keep reminding myself that this is sasuke's fic, lol... sweatdrop.gif

#55 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:26 AM

No probs anytime. As an aside Im still working ((very slowly)) on Code Sharingan. I added a couple new chapters ins icne last time and am up to 5ish. working on a newer chapter to come soon ((i hope))

And for my own further advice dont worry about the sub plot hijacking the main story. If thats where the writing takes you then by goodness let it run.

Edited by catsi563, 02 November 2010 - 03:27 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#56 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:58 AM

added another sneak peek at a new oneshot

- Joint Security Area (added Nov 2010)
Premise: Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara fail to come to a truce, thus dividing the Land of Fire into two separate countries, Root Country and Moon Country. And Naruto and Sakura find themselves as star-crossed lovers divided by the fires of war.

I actually kind of wanted to try writing a war story, aha. But the scope of war stories can easily get too large and evolve into a complicated multi-chap fic, so I decided to use a Romeo and Juliet style love story to really keep the scope of the story small and fit into a oneshot.
"How many more filter cartridges we got?"

"Just two, but neither of them are at full capacity," Tenten replied, digging through her pack for the thin chakra filters that were roughly the size of hanafuda playing cards. "Wait, you're not thinking of going back in there, are you?!"

"It's a failed mission, Naruto, we were ordered to retreat!" Shikamaru reminded, trying to stay level-headed to balance out Naruto's recklessness.

"Did you not see that goddamn flare?! Someone from Squad Four might still be alive, but he won't be for long if the damn Uchiha get to him first!" Naruto argued, already ejecting the old filter from the cartridge slot on the ninja mask that covered the lower half of his face and replacing it with a new one.

"Troublesome," Shikamaru groaned as he rubbed his temples, knowing that it was impossible to change Naruto's mind. It was risky and could very much be a trap, a flare sent up by enemy forces to lure them in. But Shikamaru knew that, no matter the risk, they just couldn't leave a comrade behind. "Fine. I'll call in to the supply depot for more filter cartridges, but until then, you're on your own. If you're in trouble, send up a flare and hopefully we'll have the extra filters by then to provide you some backup."

"Hopefully, it won't come to that," Naruto said, giving his team a thumbs-up before speeding off into the neutral zone between the two warring countries.

It had been nearly a century since the breakdown of negotiations between the Senju and Uchiha clans had split the Land of Fire in half, but war still broke out often, and periods of cease-fire were more often a tense cold war than a true peace. The poisoning of the neutral zone between the two countries was one of the more recent developments of the constant war. The Senju-led Root Country had historically preferred to only attack if provoked, so when the tide of war seemed to shift in the favor of the Uchiha-led Moon Country, the Root had buried powerful poison gas-secreting seals into the earth beneath the neutral zone in order to keep the Moon at bay.

With both sides unable to breathe the toxic atmosphere of the neutral zone, it had been dubbed the joint security area, or JSA. That led to a period of naval warfare, which favored the Root due to their ties to the Whirlpool, so the Moon had quickly countered by developing chakra filter cartridges in order to resume land-based warfare, forcing the Root to develop their own filters as well. The problem was that the poison gases quickly clogged and degraded the filters, and the JSA was a thirty-kilometer wide stretch of poison gas between the two countries that needed to be crossed in under that time limit.

Now Naruto was in a race against time to rescue whoever it was that sent up that flare. Naruto checked his watch, which had an indicator that showed how much time was left on the filter cartridge. "Only half an hour... gotta make this fast."

But since the premise entails a civil war pretty much, I'm having some trouble dividing up the Konoha ninja between the two sides. Suggestions will be welcomed, aha.

Edited by digifruit, 08 November 2010 - 07:17 AM.

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:38 AM

Great stories as always digi how about a nice Naru/Saku one shot.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Nov 8 2010, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But since the premise entails a civil war pretty much, I'm having some trouble dividing up the Konoha ninja between the two sides. Suggestions will be welcomed, aha.

headscratch.gif that is a tough one

#59 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

Naruto would have to be on the Senju side, since the Uzumaki had strong ties to the Senju... Uzumaki Mito was the wife of Senju Hashirama.

Shikamaru would be with Root... the Nara deer seem to go well with Root (and trees).

Sakura would have to be with Moon, since it's the whole star-crossed lovers thing. It could still follow the slight 'Sakura lapped up all the attention Sasuke would give her, since he is an Uchiha and her age (and perhaps her team commander) but he had no interest in her, she's feeling jaded, Naruto comes along and acts nothing like she would expect a 'bastard treehugger' to act?

Sasuke would probably be less of a bastard overall, but he and Naruto could easily become standing rivals, like Madara and Hashirama. Sasuke's family wouldn't be dead (far from it) so he'd likely be more open to reason... because he's tired of seeing people die. Ditto for Itachi. Orrrr he could still be an ass to make the story interesting?

Tenten could be on either side, I'd probably stick her with Uchiha since they seem to be more weapon-oriented anyway.

Ino could be on either side as well, but on the Root side for a potential Sakura rivalry.

The Hyuuga would definitely be Root... I don't see the Uchiha welcoming another doujutsu clan easily.

Gai and Lee would be hilarious with the Uchiha, if for no reason than the Uchiha put up with them because of their incredible taijutsu.

Aburame and Inuzuka are with the Uchiha, perhaps for no reason other than they were asked to be allies long ago. The Akimichi sided with the Senju and Uzumaki.

Just my random thoughts...

#60 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, paradox. I'm really liking the idea of putting Gai and Lee on the Uchiha side, since I want to avoid the whole "good guys vs bad guys" type of scenario that the manga is heading in. In the same vein, I'm thinking of putting Danzo as head of the Senju side to balance out any preconceived notions of Senju being all "good"

And, also, what do you guys think about me putting up an alternate ending to "Icha Icha Fantasy"? It's an idea that I've been toying with for a while, but I'm not really sure about the logistics of it. Should I post it as its own story with a similar but different title? Or should I add it as a pseudo second chapter to the existing "Icha Icha Fantasy"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users