The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (Daissuke @ Dec 19 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-Sakura's acting a little haughty towards Naruto

-Looks like Sakura really does love Sasuke

-Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.

wow, this is hitting me pretty hard.... sad.gif does this really mean what i think it means....cuz it's bringing up something in me that i've wanted to do for a long time. now i wanna get a petition going with all narusaku fans!!!!! and send it to kishimoto, idk how....but if anyone reads this and is with me on this....we should try to figure this out!!! i mean seriously, after all we've been throuh lately with the manga and all that we believe in.....sakura and naruto should be the automatic choice. since the beginning, this has been the obvious choice. just think about what you believe in, and why we're all on this website. so everyone, tell me what you believe in!!! that flaming spirit of NARUSAKU!!!!! blowup.gif

Edited by naruto-z, 20 December 2009 - 01:52 AM.

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

---> http://www.narusaku....wtopic=9517&hl=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users