Let's preview Volume 48's Cover

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:11 AM

Volume 48 Cover --Click here to view--

While I normally just post the picture, but there's some stuff, thanks to njt, in this book, once it comes out in Japan and reaches International shores later on next year, are revised and edited that is expected in the future.

Many include:

- Cover art missing or moved to other chapters in the volume
- Updated Kanji (only in original Japanese version)
- Extended/additional pages (Chapter 450 is one of them)
- Updated facial expressions

More info here: http://mangahelpers....p;postcount=608

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:29 PM

Nice cover a_thumbs.gif

#3 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

It took me a second to realize that was Nagato beside Jiraiya. I thought it was Orochimaru with red hair, and I was like "Wuht.".

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Nov 6 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought it was Orochimaru with red hair, and I was like "Wuht.".

XDDD

Except Jiraiya and Oro would need to be about the same age tongue.gif

#5 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:00 PM

extended ch. 450 WUT? omfg.gif

EDIT: Oh, guess there was only an added scene with Iruka. Ah well XD

Edited by Miss Soupy, 06 November 2009 - 09:03 PM.

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Nov 6 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
extended ch. 450 WUT? omfg.gif

EDIT: Oh, guess there was only an added scene with Iruka. Ah well XD

What, you guys expected more NaruSaku goodness? (Grab her ass, Naruto!) heheelq7.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 6 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD

Except Jiraiya and Oro would need to be about the same age tongue.gif

That was the problem I encountered in my idea. XD "Okay, so Orochimaru is a red-head punk-metal midge- OH, it's PAIN! Oh, well that makes sense then!"

#8 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:33 AM

The cover looks pretty pwnrific. I like the added details to some of the chapters as well.

#9 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:56 AM

Awesome indeed so we should see it in stores in few weeks
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#10 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Nov 6 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome indeed so we should see it in stores in few weeks

too long a wait

#11 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 5 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Volume 48 Cover --Click here to view--

Interesting to look at how Kishimoto showed how Jiraiya's appearence changed from his early 20's when he left Nagato, Yahiko and Konan, to when in his early 50's. he returned Naruto to Konoha. (Both images reflecting the end of the training period with Jiraiya in Nagato's and Naruto's lives. Nagato being around 13 and Naruto being nearly 16. Both spent around 3 years training with Jiraiya too. Wonder how long Minato trained with Jiraiya? He was 10 when he began training with Jiraiya and even teenage Jonin still serve on teams under their Genin sensei, so it could be been until he became a sensei. Kakashi would have been with another team as a Genin as he graduated at 5 and became a Chunin at 6. Obito and Rin became Genin at 9 and Chunnin at 11. Hmm I'm wondering if Kakashi was on Minato's first Genin team, but the other two students died, then when he taught Obito and Rin as Genin there was another team mate that died, so once Obito and Rin became Chunnin, Kakashi was brought in to fill out the team. It could have easily happened that way, with no mention being made of the dead team mates just like Minato's team mates on his Genin team never are spoken about by Jiraiya, they most likely died as Genin like Nawaki did.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#12 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:09 PM

I downloaded the raw for this volume. Here's the extra pages for anyone interested. smile.gif

Ch. 449 different ending --Click here to view--

Would really like a translation for the extra dialgoue in 448. In 450, Iruka is basically thinking back to his conversation with The Third, when he says that Minato's wish was for Naruto to be seen as a hero of the village.

#13 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

I like the part were Naruto goes to Jiraiya's grave and puts Konan's flowers on it.

#14 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Nov 15 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I downloaded the raw for this volume. Here's the extra pages for anyone interested. smile.gif

Ch. 449 different ending --Click here to view--

Would really like a translation for the extra dialgoue in 448. In 450, Iruka is basically thinking back to his conversation with The Third, when he says that Minato's wish was for Naruto to be seen as a hero of the village.

Thanks for posting them! biggrin.gif

It's interesting to see the changes, and I think they flow much better, especially the sequence in 450. happy.gif It seems Naruto left Jiraiya's book with his grave? I see Hinata has dried tear tracks on her cheeks when she watches Naruto and Sakura hug? When I saw Team Konohamaru, I thought it was Kabuto right next to Konohamaru... XDDD

#15 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

Oh, God....the part where Naruto was thrown in the air was more beautiful than the SJ version. But stupid emo boy completely ruined it. Yeesh, I actually have half a mind to scold Kishi about it. But oh, well it's for the sake of plot progress.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:33 AM

Am i nuts or did they remove Sakuras tears?
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 20 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am i nuts or did they remove Sakuras tears?

You mean when she hugs him saying "thank you?"

No. I don;t think she was crying at that time.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

I like the new additions happy.gif

Only problem; Too much crying and celebration. It might take away from the moment Naruto becomes Hokage. laugh.gif

Question: What chapters does Volume 48 cover? Becuase I'm thinking the 49 cover might show a little of the NaruSaku drama we've had recently.

And it's strange, how not a single trace of Hinata was on this cover. The Naruto-Nagato was the most important, and even Hinata's biggest conquest isn't enough to match it or get a snapshot on the cover. huh.gif

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 20 2009, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the new additions happy.gif

Only problem; Too much crying and celebration. It might take away from the moment Naruto becomes Hokage. laugh.gif

Question: What chapters does Volume 48 cover? Becuase I'm thinking the 49 cover might show a little of the NaruSaku drama we've had recently.

444-453 (includes Sakura's romantic embrace of Naruto in front of the whole village)

Volume 49
454-463 (includes Sai's revelation about Naruto, and Sakura's resolve to go to speak to Naruto)

Volume 50
464-473 (Includes Sakura's confession to Naruto, and choice to go to take down Sasuke)

Edited by ciardha, 20 November 2009 - 03:01 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users