831 replies to this topic

#61 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

Has Sasuke even landed a clean hit on Kaguya yet? lol this just keeps getting better and better.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#62 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:05 AM

It would speak volumes about how far the boundaries of usable evidence will be pushed in support of the pairing if they try to argue that something resembling an old marking appeared on the chin of a chakra monster as some indicator of a romantic or emotional connection.

EXACTLY! But I'd really appreciate it if the opposing fandom understands this! But no, they have to make things harder on us -_-

Btw, guys....that man at the back in a manga page which someone posted. Can it be....Hamura? Guesses, anyone?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#63 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

If it's a real person and not an inking error or a bit of pareidolia, then they have something on their back. Either that or they're fat and have skinny legs. :sweat:

#64 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

Sasuke should turn off that damn Susanoo and pick up the pom poms and join Sakura on the sidelines. He ain't doing kitten to Kaguya.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#65 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:13 AM

The shillouette is Sakura most probably.

come on guys pay attention to what is said in the chapter. 

It's meant to be Rin watching over Obito. 

#66 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

Well its a shame there's no real confirmation for ObiRin

But I will admit its pretty sad saying goodbye to a character who has been around before part 2

eh10ut.jpg

#67 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

EXACTLY! But I'd really appreciate it if the opposing fandom understands this! But no, they have to make things harder on us -_-

For what it's worth, the members here do seem to be getting a lot of amusement in poking holes at the comments and theories made by the SS crowd. That's one positive benefit which the pairing seems to offer NS fans on this website.

Sasuke should turn off that damn Susanoo and pick up the pom poms and join Sakura on the sidelines. He ain't doing kitten to Kaguya.

If nothing else, Sasuke's mediocre performance should have given a clear message that they should be aiming to kill instead of just sealing their enemy away. The method has already been tried before and it failed to completely extinguish the threat that Kaguya presents to the world.

#68 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

Wow, really Naruto? Why didn't he use his speed earlier?

It was an okay chapter, just did a 'wtf' face when Naruto said Obito was a really cool guy. Must be a mistranslation.

Now that Bz is separated from Kaguya, I REALLY hope that Kakashi and Sakura will fight him while Naruto and Sasuke take care of Kaguya.

Also, I just love how Sakura is ignoring Sasuke fighting alone with Kaguya, and really caring about Naruto. 100% sure NS is the endgame pairing.
Rin and Sakura's hair are very similar, I never noticed that.
And I give Kaguya 3 or 4 more chapters b4 getting sealed.
insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#69 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

Really liked this chapter. ObiRin at the end was so nice to see  :happy:

#70 machi

machi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Books, Singing, Reading manga, swimming :)

I know it doesn't mean much in the long run but I love how Sakura was affected by Naruto's strong emotions (and she didn't even look up to Sasuke even though he was fighting a strong opponent).

Overall an I think it was an ok chapter, even though Obirin was not entirely confirmed. 

We might get an interesting fight next chapter since Naruto might unlease his full potential now that he is angry  :yes:

tumblr_n8oh1gcKhS1qk95iao3_500.png

#71 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

sigh... other fans are using the im always watching you line as reference to hinata yet again... 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#72 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

more than a good chapter . the feelings  :sad: . obito kinda deserved the ending . i mean the man tried to help them from his heart and regret what he did .and he admit that he is trash not worth of saving because of what he did . come on u v got to feel something in here obito haters.. and obirin is kinda conformed .which is only good to NS/ :smile: . but naruto the coolest guy really ? :glare: . am ok with it and i understand it . but u could have said obito is a great guy. :yes: . it would make more sense . and i liked how obito told naruto dont ever give up and keep chase your dreams  save the world . be hokage.  it also means that never give up on your love and naruto says . yeeaaah.

and kakashi . i really want him to get the power soon  . i can stand the cool kakashi calling himself useless. .but in some how its funny  :lulz:

did naruto just cut kaguyas arm . :excited: . that was cool . what a speed ( sasuke using his reniegan and kaguya didnt see him coming but still managed to dodge it .)  but with naruto she was looking at him and knew he was going to attack her but still she didnt even see him . )wow . just calm down naruto we dont want to scare sasuke before the final fight .and also that might make him  jealous  :lulz:  . so calm down.  

i enjoyed the chapter very much i thought it would be a little boring but glad i was wrong.. and what about the guy standing behind them .? any thoughts ?. 

#73 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Honestly some people need to put Naruto down. Was it that hard to see that Naruto was calling Kid Obito the coolest guy. 

43iduct.jpg

#74 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

A very touching chapter, but nothing that I wasn't expecting, even the ending.

I liked the ObiRin moment, it's just a pity it will never be given a full resolution with Obito confessing and maybe Rin seeing him in a romantic light.

I guess we're meant to make the assumption that it will be resolved in the next world now that they're alone together. We already have Minato supporting Obito's feelings for Rin by telling him not to give up, which leaves the implication that Obito could've indeed gotten Rin's affection if he tried, which he'll probably now do based on his words about being alone with her without Kakashi interfering.

Well, maybe when Minato returns to the afterlife Kushina will be there to greet him along with Obito and Rin who could be shown still holding hands. That could easily be the canon confirmation we wanted.

#75 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

sigh... other fans are using the im always watching you line as reference to hinata yet again... 

lol, so what? As long as they keep it in their part of the fandom and don't cross tag and the like, it's not that big of a deal. It's fun to speculate, doesn't mean it will make any difference on the outcome.

#76 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

A very touching chapter, but nothing that I wasn't expecting, even the ending.

I liked the ObiRin moment, it's just a pity it will never be given a full resolution with Obito confessing and maybe Rin seeing him in a romantic light.

I guess we're meant to make the assumption that it will be resolved in the next world now that they're alone together. We already have Minato supporting Obito's feelings for Rin by telling him not to give up, which leaves the implication that Obito could've indeed gotten Rin's affection if he tried, which he'll probably now do based on his words about being alone with her without Kakashi interfering.

Well, maybe when Minato returns to the afterlife Kushina will be there to greet him along with Obito and Rin who could be shown still holding hands. That could easily be the canon confirmation we wanted.

yup

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#77 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:43 AM

I dunno what you guys mean by "confirmed". I mean, they're dead. Theres no need to confirm anything, we don't know what happens in the afterlife in the Narutoverse, but imo Rin was just taking his hand to bring him to heaven or w/e, like an angel, and well, it's over.

Edited by thiagoSPTN, 30 July 2014 - 07:48 AM.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#78 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Really nice chapter filled with feels :goodjob: .

Although I did prayed very much for some kind of NS moment given by Onito, but meh I knew kishi wont do that inside at all.

Still loved the end page. Nice chapter, hoping very much to see Naruto actually show his full strength and show sasuke down. :lulz:

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#79 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

lol. he really didnt do anything to her . since she appeared .  :lulz: . i mean i dont like sasuke but that is too much . kishi at least give him one hit . . right? 

#80 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

Obitoooooooo!  :cry:

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users